Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari (27489 Views)

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by rabbaba: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
This not rally to b honest this is pure riot. I pitty Nigerians if this man should come to power shocked am just shaouting it now
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
The people of Kaduna are resolved to kickout the incumbent clueless President from Aso Rock and install the amiable General. Three plagues befell Kaduna state, a failed President, a good-for-nothing VP and a miserable Governor Yero. Kaduna can't wait to experience #Change at all levels. I celebrate with the people of Kaduna State on the incoming Change they are about to experience. Sai Buhari
those people u see on that pix are nothing but weed smokers, solution and tutolin drinkers. As u see them there they are with weapons and they are mainly hausas u will hardly find a reasonable southern kd person there. The southern kaduna don't want buhari am speaking based on what is on ground bcz am also a kaduna person my self.

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by easystudy101: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:
GEJ is a sorry excuse for a president of a federal republic, this man doesn't even deserve to be the class captain of Nursery 2
#Vote4Change

Lmao!! You mean nursery 2B?

2 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

if sharia will give me goo governance then i want it. Now how about that.

Good Governance.? IF? you do not place your life or the lives of millions of Nigerians on IF? have you asked yourself why no Wealthy Northerner has been penalised by Sharia.. why Gays still walk free in Sharia states.. why the little girl poisoned her Husband and his friends.. do you even know what Sharia is? One Word.. Forceful Domination of Your Freedom by senile Scholars and Corrupt Elite.. Laws for Man From God implemented by Man grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sorry to ask, r u based in kd?
amnesty7:

Nope, it is because the event is happening at Murtala Square, the heart of Kaduna city, and you are mentioning outskirts. Even during PDP's upcoming rally, these areas will see nothing. So don't mislead people.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
queencalipso:
those people u see on that pix are nothing but weed smokers, solution and tutolin drinkers. As u see them there they are with weapons and they are mainly hausas u will hardly find a reasonable southern kd person there. The southern kaduna don't want buhari am speaking based on what is on ground bcz am also a kaduna person my self.
it is so unfortunate that you don't seem to understand our shout for #Change. Those "touts" as you call them also need change, it is Muhammadu Buhari that can offer them such. The people of Southern KD also need change, they need to shun religious bigotry and hate, same applies to the people of Northern Kaduna. My point is we need a government that unites us and not the one that further divides us. The sweet thing is that Kaduna need change because GEJ, Yero and Sambo are failures!!! Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:

Good Governance.? IF? you do not place your life or the lives of millions of Nigerians on IF? have you asked yourself why no Wealthy Northerner has been penalised by Sharia.. why Gays still walk free in Sharia states.. why the little girl poisoned her Husband and his friends.. do you even know what Sharia is? One Word.. Forceful Domination of Your Freedom by senile Scholars and Corrupt Elite.. Laws for Man From God implemented by Man grin grin grin grin grin grin
how about the Nigerian constitution hw many elites hv been convicted by it? Nd is it not senile nd corrupt ppl that is behind it? Pls i dnt argue with bigots so please don't quote me. I ve read the sharia law nd its for those who want it. Incase u dnt know this is democracy nd no one nd i mean no one can islamitise Nigeria. Wait o is Dubai nd many middle east countries that ur brothes do business nd make it big no islamic country. Oga stupidity can be cured.

3 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Love ko Stove ni

It's more of "my brother i.e (ethnocentric)" jamboree.

Love is too big a word to use in the circumstance
hw about my love nd dat of my friends that makes us pray daily for him to win is dat also ethnocentric?

2 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by arewatech(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
I was passing and managed to grab a shot of the Otueke Baboon with his load chased out of Aso Rock by KD youths. The city is crazy right now.

Those claiming nothing is happening in Command, sabon Tasha etc.. Is that place still part of KD? Those villages are not part of Kaduna city, so chill please undecided

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Oildichotomy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

hw about my love nd dat of my friends that makes us pray daily for him to win is dat also ethnocentric?
If you can love any Nigerian politician then you can love anything !

I am currently praying for you that the morning dew comes with it a new reality to your consciousness

I care!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by delishpot: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
The sight if those boys sef will make me vote in Buhari. Those boys can undo things o.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by IBROHIM: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
PEREP:

It is correct that GEJ had 16 percent in Kaduna in 2011 and they still killed. When the simple Majority by GEJ will happen in 2015, these guys will likely kill because they think Kaduna is Nigeria.
You are so ignorant! Why not verify your claims before you come here to say rubbish! For your information GEJ got more than 16 percent! Also the riot started when the Hausa youths felt betrayed by their elite and royal fathers! They felt the elders manipulated the votes to give Jonathan undue votes in the north!
They started by vandalising houses and properties of their elite which prompted them to quickly use the soldiers to divert it to look like a religious crises! Some soldiers led some selected boys to create the diversion! Am saying this with facts 'cos I experienced everything!

3 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by delishpot: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
IBROHIM:
You are so ignorant! Why not verify your claims before you come here to say rubbish! For your information GEJ got more than 16 percent! Also the riot started when the Hausa youths felt betrayed by their elite and royal fathers! They felt the elders manipulated the votes to give Jonathan undue votes in the north!
They started by vandalising houses and properties of their elite which prompted them to quickly use the soldiers to divert it to look like a religious crises! Some soldiers led some selected boys to create the diversion! Am saying this with facts 'cos I experienced everything!

You na Muslim nah, you wont feel the main heat. Tell that story to the christians killed in that conflict that thier deaths were not caused by religious fanatics but by people who just wanted fair result.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

how about the Nigerian constitution hw many elites hv been convicted by it? Nd is it not senile nd corrupt ppl that is behind it? Pls i dnt argue with bigots so please don't quote me. I ve read the sharia law nd its for those who want it. Incase u dnt know this is democracy nd no one nd i mean no one can islamitise Nigeria. Wait o is Dubai nd many middle east countries that ur brothes do business nd make it big no islamic country. Oga stupidity can be cured.

Hmm is that your opinion.. i will not stoop so low as to insult you. You have not read the Sharia Law obviously
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
it is so unfortunate that you don't seem to understand our shout for #Change. Those "touts" as you call them also need change, it is Muhammadu Buhari that can offer them such. The people of Southern KD also need change, they need to shun religious bigotry and hate, same applies to the people of Northern Kaduna. My point is we need a government that unites us and not the one that further divides us. The sweet thing is that Kaduna need change because GEJ, Yero and Sambo are failures!!! Sai Buhari
. To them it is not the change u are talking about, it is more of bigotory he is my brother and also a muslim that is why they r voting him, they don't want an arne(pegan worshipper) to rule them that is what they call christains for me I don't mind if its a christain or muslim just not buhari. U don't know the height of hypocricy this people posses because u have never lived among them
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by delishpot: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

The daft you are supporting doesn't have any certs. Too old to be change. Shouldn't change really be change?

My brother, to many Nigerians, change means changing soured soup to spoilt rice.

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by sefe73(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
sublimes:
Only the kaduna northerners are aware of Buhari's presidential campaign in kaduna today......In kaduna south especially in places like television, Romi, Barnawa, Sabo, Mahuta, Rido, it's normal business o, nobody send.
Very true. We in KD south r waiting for D pples President...GEJ.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
xreal:
can someone please tell Ebele to start packing his belongings into a box;

Occupy ASO ROCK - BUHARI.

LMAO!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by sheunflexy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
After roaming and observing nairalanders comment and counter comment for a year,I decided to lunch my nairaland account today.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
arewatech:
I was passing and managed to grab a shot of the Otueke Baboon with his load chased out of Aso Rock by KD youths. The city is crazy right now.

Those claiming nothing is happening in Command, sabon Tasha etc.. Is that place still part of KD? Those villages are not part of Kaduna city, so chill please undecided
those place won't participate in the election I guess bcz according to you they are no longer kaduna
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
tchidi:
Just passed Kawo! Wanted to snap o!!
I for wait to see GMB o!

Abeg, Kaduna people, let's shame our critics and make it a peaceful election! Thanks. smiley smiley
we don hear u my broda
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Let me assure you that a man like Buhari won't run a government of nepotism and bigotry. He has never done that, he will never do that. Once he ascend the throne, he will ensure that extremism from both sides is discouraged and troublemakers arrested. Buhari won't divide but unite us. If he fails, we shall kick him out and send him back to his cattle rearing business in 2019.
queencalipso:
. To them it is not the change u are talking about, it is more of bigotory he is my brother and also a muslim that is why they r voting him, they don't want an arne(pegan worshipper) to rule them that is what they call christains for me I don't mind if its a christain or muslim just not buhari. U don't know the height of hypocricy this people posses because u have never lived among them

4 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
felibrain:

Could you please SHUT UP? Are you in Kaduna? That's my state and waht you see in the picture does not in anyway represent our opinion.
[/s]

Felix Silas, stop the lies. You are from Abia state. Chai, see wicked lie...

4 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
sefe73:
Very true. We in KD south r waiting for D pples President...GEJ.
exactly
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by sethbanks(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari has always won kaduna state.Most votes GEJ got last time was from Southern Kaduna and non indigenes scattered around the Northern part of the State and Zaria. I seriously dont think the years election will be any different.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
queencalipso:
exactly
lolsss off topic: I sent you PM.. Hope you don't mind
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by dejii01(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
it is so unfortunate that you don't seem to understand our shout for #Change. Those "touts" as you call them also need change, it is Muhammadu Buhari that can offer them such. The people of Southern KD also need change, they need to shun religious bigotry and hate , same applies to the people of Northern Kaduna. My point is we need a government that unites us and not the one that further divides us. The sweet thing is that Kaduna need change because GEJ, Yero and Sambo are failures!!! Sai Buhari

Sadly, they won't. A typical southern Kaduna citizen hates anything Islam related. It's unfortunate really.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Truthisit: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
TippyTop:
Have they started killing Christians in Southern Kaduna yet? Buhari's arrival usually signal the killing spree of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.
I feel really sorry for Hausa Christians, we are body and mind with you our brethrens.

Please pray for Hausa Christians in these difficult times.
HYPOCRISY! BASTARD! CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN IN SOUTHERN KADUNA FOR AGES, NO PROBLEMS OF ATTACK UNTIL RECENT, THINK DEEPER YOUNG BOY!

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
dejii01:

Sadly, they won't. A typical southern Kaduna citizen hates anything Islam related. It's unfortunate really.
I know, my brother served there and I have some friends from Southern KD. I don't blame them for their bigotry, I blame the politicians and the elites over there that take advantage of their religious differences to further divide them in order to achieve their own selfish political ambition. Both the Southern and the Northern Kaduna must embrace religious understanding and shun religious intolerance. I love the people of Kaduna State like my own blood because they are all nice people-whether christians or muslims. We all must not encourage the hates but discourage it and promote unity. I am sure the government of Muhammadu Buhari will lead by example.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
Let me assure you that a man like Buhari won't run a government of nepotism and bigotry. He has never done that, he will never do that. Once he ascend the throne, he will ensure that extremism from both sides is discouraged and troublemakers arrested. Buhari won't divide but unite us. If he fails, we shall kick him out and send him back to his cattle rearing business in 2019.
a man who called for total implementation of sharia and aske muslims to vote for only muslims. Nothing you say about buhari that I will belive bcz he hasn't changed look I witnessed the 2011 we started hearing gun shots even before the result was annouced bcz it was obvious gej was winning then. It took buhari 3days to speak up and call his people to order after people have been killed I also witnessed that of sharia I was very young then went to school on that faithful morning it took me four days before I saw my family again. Thank God am alive today.

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by omolami: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
The kaduna,youth waiting for buhari are urchins and road side petrol sellers.They are waiting as thugs tobe ordered into one action or d order by their benefactor,buhari.I pity their parents,bec they know not what they are doing.Neanwhile let us as buhari to present his academic credentials, bec without that,he will not be eligible to contest d election.That is what d Constitutiom says.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by sublimes: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
amnesty7:

Nope, it is because the event is happening at Murtala Square, the heart of Kaduna city, and you are mentioning outskirts. Even during PDP's upcoming rally, these areas will see nothing. So don't mislead people.
you call those places outskirts? Let me not waste my time cos I know you don't stay in kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Mustn’t Influence New Ooni’s Selection – George / Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail / How NJC Rejected DSS’ Request To Probe Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.