Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari (27482 Views)

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by queencalipso(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
dejii01:

Sadly, they won't. A typical southern Kaduna citizen hates anything Islam related. It's unfortunate really.
and so does a typical hausa man hate anything christainity infact they always start the violence when they r not having their way. U need to see their jubilation when patrick yakowa died.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by munex007(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pure Love!!

GMB we waiting for you in Lag...Can't wait ooo

4 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
queencalipso:
a man who called for total implementation of sharia and aske muslims to vote for only muslims. Nothing you say about buhari that I will belive bcz he hasn't changed look I witnessed the 2011 we started hearing gun shots even before the result was annouced bcz it was obvious gej was winning then. It took buhari 3days to speak up and call his people to order after people have been killed I also witnessed that of sharia I was very young then went to school on that faithful morning it took me four days before I saw my family again. Thank God am alive today.
My Dear, this is one reason you guys shouldn't vote Jonathan. A man that refused to protect you from arsonists and savages, a man that refused to bring perpetrators of that ungodly incident to justice is not worth to be called a President. What do you expecr from opposition leader other than to condemn violence? Did he call for it? By the way he never said Muslim should vote Muslim in 2011. That was pure propaganda. I ask again, who is responsible to protect you and I?

3 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by jaybee(f): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
warrior01:
Today is the first working day of the week and the Op is so happy to show us jobless youths with no future waiting to do the biddings of Nigerian politicians. The question remains where are the children of these politicians? Probably in the boardrooms and best schools in the world waiting to continue from where their fathers stopped. I pray joblessness will never be our portion in Jesus name

oh yes, that is the handwork of pdp in the last 16 years; we can't wait for February 14th to sack pdp and regain our hope for legitimate gainful employment.

one more valid reason to vote out clueless gej and his hangers-on.

5 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by miky(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
tchidi:
Just passed Kawo! Wanted to snap o!!
I for wait to see GMB o!

Abeg, Kaduna people, let's shame our critics and make it a peaceful election! Thanks. smiley smiley

wishful thinking, in the last 30 years when has the north had peaceful elections?? i would be incredibly shocked when that happens..
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by themano: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, this is one reason you guys shouldn't vote Jonathan. A man that refused to protect you from arsonists and savages, a man that refused to bring perpetrators of that ungodly incident to justice is not worth to be called a President. What do you expecr from opposition leader other than to condemn violence? Did he call for it? By the way he never said Muslim should vote Muslim in 2011. That was pure propaganda. I ask again, who is responsible to protect you and I?
Young man, i will vote Buhari, the day you show me the school he built, or the academic chair he endowed, or the scholarships he awarded, or the books he donated or the school uniforms he supplied to these misdirected brainwashed youngmen following him as there saviour and messiah.
This man does not give a hoot about them and they will forever be maiming and killing while his daughter enjoys good education in the UK. GEJ believes in Education and in the country and at least we know where GEJs kids are schooling in Abuja. Can we say same for your kai Buhari.

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by jaytee01(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

GEJ, i repeat, he can change his name to SMS, he still won't deliver....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by zebra(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
tchidi:
Just passed Kawo! Wanted to snap o!!
I for wait to see GMB o!

Abeg, Kaduna people, let's shame our critics and make it a peaceful election! Thanks. smiley smiley
u sef dey kd. Na which area u dey? We no see anything for sabo area o!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
abdulplayer02:
we don hear u my broda

I'm a 'Sister'.... there's an 'f' by my name na.. undecided undecided

zebra:
u sef dey kd. Na which area u dey? We no see anything for sabo area o!

I passed Kawo on my way to barnawa. I doubt they got to sabo sha..
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:
It would be a big surprise if GEJ wins this election. it's glaring he's losing.

Lord God, I pray for a free, fair and credible election.

Loosing?? How?? Because of the noise and violence from the North and Some yorubas?? How many youths are there?? With all these false hope and noise, do you think the APC would EVEN ACCEPT DEFEAT?? We all know where all the noise and chest beating would end..GEJ till further notice
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by phantom23: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Cleverly, you call this excited youths? These are paid political thugs (jobless Nigerians) burning stuffs on roads and causing mayhem. is this right?
You call this excited?

this just shows the level of foolishness among the youths... I have seen a lot of similar behaviours on NL too unfortunately.

Ha...
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by jaytee01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
queencalipso:
. To them it is not the change u are talking about, it is more of bigotory he is my brother and also a muslim that is why they r voting him, they don't want an arne(pegan worshipper) to rule them that is what they call christains for me I don't mind if its a christain or muslim just not buhari. U don't know the height of hypocricy this people posses because u have never lived among them
Hold your peace cos you are not the only person who has lived in KD to be carrying on as if your opinion is the gospel.
Haba!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Abayhormy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
TippyTop:
Have they started killing Christians in Southern Kaduna yet? Buhari's arrival usually signal the killing spree of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.
I feel really sorry for Hausa Christians, we are body and mind with you our brethrens.

Please pray for Hausa Christians in these difficult times.
you are just an hypocrite. .. don't spread panick that does ot exist here.I am a christian from birth.
The so called "christian" you are trying to paint another bad for, how christian is he
did he tell you he is born again? will Christ support a selfish leader who is corrupt and does not have compassion on the poor by knowingly mismanaging their funds and embezzling, aiding and abetting those embezzling ??
christ came for honest unbelievers not so called believers that are evil, camouflaging and oppressing the common man(Pharisees & saducees).
Christ left the pharisees and went after Saul a renowned unbeliever to use him.
Anyone that will kick all these corrupt oppressive politicians Out, i Support !!

3 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by dejii01(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
I know, my brother served there and I have some friends from Southern KD. I don't blame them for their bigotry, I blame the politicians and the elites over there that take advantage of their religious differences to further divide them in order to achieve their own selfish political ambition. Both the Southern and the Northern Kaduna must embrace religious understanding and shun religious intolerance. I love the people of Kaduna State like my own blood because they are all nice people-whether christians or muslims. We all must not encourage the hates but discourage it and promote unity. I am sure the government of Muhammadu Buhari will lead by example.

You have said it all honestly! It's really unfortunate. Kaduna wasn't like this before, the Hausas lived in southern Kaduna and they co-existed peacefully. I also believe the government of Muhammadu Buhari would lead by example.

That said, the false propaganda that PDP are using is working, trust me. I'm in their mist, not everyone is enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by samsard(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
The people of Kaduna are resolved to kickout the incumbent clueless President from Aso Rock and install the amiable General. Three plagues befell Kaduna state, a failed President, a good-for-nothing VP and a miserable Governor Yero. Kaduna can't wait to experience #Change at all levels. I celebrate with the people of Kaduna State on the incoming Change they are about to experience. Sai Buhari
There, its all about the religious sentiments than it is about performance and what not. you were not there in 2011 when Goodluck/Sambo was declared winner (Post-election violence). Among the Hausas, Buhari is god.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by samsard(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
jaybee:

oh yes, that is the handwork of pdp in the last 16 years; we can't wait for February 14th to sack pdp and regain our hope for legitimate gainful employment.

There is only so much you can do for some peeps grin
jaybee:

There is only so much you can do for some peeps
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by dejii01(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
queencalipso:
and so does a typical hausa man hate anything christainity infact they always start the violence when they r not having their way. U need to see their jubilation when patrick yakowa died.

I get your point. The highlighted below sums it up.

I know, my brother served there and I have some friends from Southern KD. I don't blame them for their bigotry, I blame the politicians and the elites over there that take advantage of their religious differences to further divide them in order to achieve their own selfish political ambition. Both the Southern and the Northern Kaduna must embrace religious understanding and shun religious intolerance. I love the people of Kaduna State like my own blood because they are all nice people-whether christians or muslims. We all must not encourage the hates but discourage it and promote unity. I am sure the government of Muhammadu Buhari will lead by example.

Be honest, this hatred wasn't there before. Was it? I'm talking Kaduna of the 80s and 90s.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by samsard(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jchi9876:

Wetin u dey yarn?
I think he was referring to the southern tribes of Kaduna State who are mostly christians (although it's usually a mixed population) they don't exactly enjoy mutual peace and understanding . I guess you've not lived in Kaduna.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
dejii01:

You have said it all honestly! It's really unfortunate. Kaduna wasn't like this before, the Hausas lived in southern Kaduna and they co-existed peacefully. I also believe the government of Muhammadu Buhari would lead by example.

That said, the false propaganda that PDP are using is working, trust me. I'm in their mist, not everyone is enlightened.
it can only get better
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
If you can love any Nigerian politician then you can love anything !

I am currently praying for you that the morning dew comes with it a new reality to your consciousness

I care!
pls dnt pray for me i love Buhari atleast he collects only ten percent of his salary thats enough to love him

2 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:

Hmm is that your opinion.. i will not stoop so low as to insult you. You have not read the Sharia Law obviously
but hope u got my msg?
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Oildichotomy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

pls dnt pray for me i love Buhari atleast he collects only ten percent of his salary thats enough to love him
Who is paying him that salary?
Bro I said, you need prayers
This is a lie from the pit of Hell. Even Devil will be jealous grin
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nichobabe(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
warrior01:
Today is the first working day of the week and the Op is so happy to show us jobless youths with no future waiting to do the biddings of Nigerian politicians. The question remains where are the children of these politicians? Probably in the boardrooms and best schools in the world waiting to continue from where their fathers stopped. I pray joblessness will never be our portion in Jesus name
Amen
Joblessness the hand work of the PDP government. Very sad youth unemployment everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Sibrah: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
It depends on who they are.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by PEREP: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
IBROHIM:
You are so ignorant! Why not verify your claims before you come here to say rubbish! For your information GEJ got more than 16 percent! Also the riot started when the Hausa youths felt betrayed by their elite and royal fathers! They felt the elders manipulated the votes to give Jonathan undue votes in the north!
They started by vandalising houses and properties of their elite which prompted them to quickly use the soldiers to divert it to look like a religious crises! Some soldiers led some selected boys to create the diversion! Am saying this with facts 'cos I experienced everything!

Sir, how many percent of the votes did he get and were pple killed or not? It's like you are saying no innocent Corper died during the crisis and Soldiers were the ones who killed.

You cannot hide the truth and the blood of those Corp members are Crying very loud.

In a matter of days.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Pholar97(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
TippyTop:
Have they started killing Christians in Southern Kaduna yet? Buhari's arrival usually signal the killing spree of Christians by Fulani herdsmen.
I feel really sorry for Hausa Christians, we are body and mind with you our brethrens.

Please pray for Hausa Christians in these difficult times.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin
queencalipso:
true. We celebrated soo much. I wish I could rewind time
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by datribune: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
SHARIA SHALL DOMINATE NIGERIA.. MARK BUHARI'S WORDS.. NON-MUSLIMS SHOULD ALSO REMEMBER THIS

Voltron d defender of d idiots can not even mask his stupidity. Mtcheeeww. go hug a transformer & save nigeria of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming. FACT - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
tchidi:

I'm a 'Sister'.... there's an 'f' by my name na.. undecided undecided

I passed Kawo on my way to barnawa. I doubt they got to sabo sha..
sorry, I usually don't check names das why.
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by IBROHIM: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
queencalipso:
those people u see on that pix are nothing but weed smokers, solution and tutolin drinkers. As u see them there they are with weapons and they are mainly hausas u will hardly find a reasonable southern kd person there. The southern kaduna don't want buhari am speaking based on what is on ground bcz am also a kaduna person my self.
speak for urself Mumu! You had rather vote corruption!! Ewu! You don dey show urself!!
Re: Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari by IBROHIM: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
PEREP:

Sir, how many percent of the votes did he get and were pple killed or not? It's like you are saying no innocent Corper died during the crisis and Soldiers were the ones who killed.

You cannot hide the truth and the blood of those Corp members are Crying very loud.

In a matter of days.
am talking about Kaduna! No Corp members were killed in kaduna!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungary: Landlord Threatens To Throw Nigerian Embassy Out Over Unpaid Rent / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.