Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military (16414 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by efilefun(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ get your calculations right first we ain't fools

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by PerfumeRepublik: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
#OneManOneVote
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by jorlons(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
k
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Timoleon(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
shame on the apc if this is true. why give the military such initiatives in our precarious time as a country. Apc pls caution urselves.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Champele(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why is APC full of trouble makers?,i hate that party.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Kenai: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
That last paragraph was a real knockout!
LMAO! grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by petrov10: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Apc and lies

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by OluBendel: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
There is no need for any slamming here. It is good enough that they have disassociated the presidency from such reckless statements. That is all that matter! Nigeria's well being should be our fundamental priority.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by tenry(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Doyin Oku igbe(or is it Okupe) and olodo-rabati(sorry Abati) should be packing their loads and think on what to invest their share of national loot come Feb 2014. I hav just cleaned my PVC and I'm ready to use it accordingly on d 14th of Feb.
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by ElFenomeno1: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
The only thing APC sabi is to cause trouble, hack website, clonne people websit and sponsor BH.

Dumb fu...cktard!
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by kings09(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
So when will they deny dat Fayose wished Buhari death ? An sure they ll say its mischief by APC
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
1shortblackboy:
u buhari supporters speak like d only outcome of the elections must be in buhari's favour forgetting that jonathan also has a large following. this is where electoral violence stems from- when u dont realise that the elections may swing either way. u have ur choice others have theirs. i suggest u brace urself for either defeat or victory.
You and I know that Jonathan can't win in Feb election. Anyway, their threats of Military handover has been exposed, we are assuring that not even a military takeover will stop Buhari from ascending the Presidential throne. No Buhari supporters promised violence, instead it does come from people like Fayose, Abgaje, Yero, Clark, Dokubo, Shema etc...all pro-Jonathans
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by sage2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari will never be the President of the Fedaral Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by justynneke(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
I A̶̲̥̅♏ nt a politician, but wot we want is change
Y is dis word a problem to pdp
Y is jonathan n d rest of pdp scared of dat word
Let dem say, komata
Buhari might nt b d best option especially wit tinubu rearing his head, but it is a beta option to jonathan

#change
Pls translate d word to different languages so dat pdp will understand beta
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by WhoDeyThere(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
F
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Zealoflife: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tell Buhari to get prepared to make goverrning Nigeria impossible again for Jonathan.That's all he can do. Buhari is a pun in this game,Tinubu the king and Obasanjo the queen are controlling d foot soldier.Who will even vote for dis combination "Buhari Osinbajo"? They both look pale and ready for the grave.We should be composing their ephitaph and dirge not campaign blah blah blah

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Samunique(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
gurusmac4:
Hit like for #GEJ 2015.
Unlike!!! tongue

meanwhile GEJ till 2019 !!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by boujaye: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
We all can smell the falsehood of the Presidency in this release. Why did it take them so long to refute it? Anyway, whether they refute or accept is irrelevant as at this time. I am assuring them that come Feb 14, M. Buhari will be elected President and sworn in May 29. There is nothing PDP and the Jonathan-led Presidency of crooks can do about it.

Have you asked, up till now Buhari cannot still submit his school cert or equivalent to INEC as prequisite for all contestants and yet is gone fooling himself about that he is the type of candidate fit for Aso Rock ... I had thought his followers are all saints that mean well for Nigeria. Its a pity...many are already reconsidering their steps

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
boujaye:

Have you asked, up till now Buhari cannot still submit his school cert or equivalent to INEC as prequisite for all contestants and yet is gone fooling himself about that he is the type of candidate fit for Aso Rock ... I had thought his followers are all saints that mean well for Nigeria. Its a pity...many are already reconsidering their steps
GMB's certificate is a non issue and so on point. Anybody that has contrary view should invoke the FOI Act and write the Military Board or Go to Court. Ask yourself whay haven't the PDP gone to court? I knw propaganda when I see one. Nigerians are wise
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Lisaflex(f): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC, rnt u guys going 2 far? Easy o! Desperation is not d ans
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Howcomes(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerian Students and Teachers Please Vote Wisely.

we are about to make the Decision that will determine how the next four(4) for years our Life will be.

This decision will affect both the young and the old, Students and teachers, even those who do there business around school environment will be affected.

Remember the Difficulty in getting admission to Sch, Strike that delay you in school, The Cost of Education and the Bad Quality, Lack of Gainful employment, Violence Against Nigerian students that took many teenagers life and made many parents cry, remember the reaction of this cruel Government and Think.

If you are not a victim already, you may be the next victim. it all depends on your decisions. You may place a price tag on your destiny and sell it out, but dont 4get its your cake. once you eat it. u cant have it any more. BEWARE OF BRIEF DELIGHT AND LASTING SUFFERING.
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by PStacks(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Its Simple. Jesus came to die for the sins of the world.

At this stage I'm begining to think GEJ is the one to die for the plenty sins of all Nigerians.

GEJ might be the sacrificial lamb.

The supposed lamb that takes away the sins of the world.

siraj1402:
Only Doyin Okupe is enough to lead Jonathan to jail.He always poo from his mouth.

I heard Doyin Okupke described Jonathan as Jesus Christ.

Jesus had Judas amongst his disciples.

Doyin Okpukpe is the Judas ischariot that would betray jesus when the time reach.
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by ChimaAdeoye: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC are evil men from the pit of hell.
They have serious evil plans for Nigeria. But God will not allow their evil plan to work.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by boujaye: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
GMB's certificate is a non issue and so on point. Anybody that has contrary view should invoke the FOI Act and write the Military Board or Go to Court. Ask yourself whay haven't the PDP gone to court? I knw propaganda when I see one. Nigerians are wise

Oh you mean GMB is above the law? because he's a general? If the seating president would comply what stops GMB from complying? You thought PDP doesn't know what they are doing by keeping mute now? Buhari will soon end up as a comedian... He has not been made president,he has already started his rascality and so called radicalism ..., sorry Nigerians are wise, he is not going far./

1 Like

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Innodon:
Mind you, u public hair is not useless, it can be used 4 many things.
rituals,etc

1 Like

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by spenpe: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
You and I know that Jonathan can't win in Feb election. Anyway, their threats of Military handover has been exposed, we are assuring that not even a military takeover will stop Buhari from ascending the Presidential throne. No Buhari supporters promised violence, instead it does come from people like Fayose, Abgaje, Yero, Clark, Dokubo, Shema etc...all pro-Jonathans
who tell u say Jonathan no ft win na only u think say go vote

1 Like

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by kagel: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
jide53:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/hand-military-apcs-claims-malicious-mischievous-okupe/

e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2644-presidency-slams-apc-over-malicious-claim-of-planned-handover-to-the-military

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by ikotec: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
PDP THAT I HV SUPECTED SINCE. JONA KWS HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED. i hv a test that non hv passed. TRY SPEAKING GOOD ON jona WITHOUT LIEING OR SOUNDING ILLOGICAL. RENTED NLANDERS GIVE THIS A TRY
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by dazzlinglyme: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don tire for Jonathan and Buhari sef if military wan take over make them I beg do am sharperly
Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by manot: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Apc is a useless and a desperate party

1 Like

Re: Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military by Eluwilussit(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
jide53:
Military era is long past any attempt to bring it back will never succeed cause the populace and international community will never allow it.

Why I chose to support Buhari - Festus Keyamo
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/2643-why-i-chose-to-support-buhari-festus-keyamo

Military era is over and here you are shouting sai Buhari every minute. Maybe you guys have forgotten that Bubari thwarted a democratically elected govt. The world has not forgotten.

Buhari is the least qualified candidate. Morally and academically. He's not a democrat. He's a tyrant. APC does not mean well by choosing him. We need a true democrat. Not a retired old man with moribund ideas. Wake up people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Foreign Delegates At Presidential Villa(photos) / Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R / Osinbajo Receives Portal For School Feeding Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.