Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua (24466 Views)

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Makweembo: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
On Sunday 18th January 2015, Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua cautioned pastors against trying to compel people to give offerings in the church and politicians against trying to force people to love them through wild promises made during elections.

“It’s Scriptural to ask for offering and tithes but it has to come from the heart,” the cleric told his congregation in an impromptu message. “Anything that does not come from your heart becomes a curse to the person you give… We ministers of God should allow the congregation to bless us, not curse us with their possessions.”

He cited the case of people who attain wealth through bribery and corruption, insisting that the repercussions are severe. “If you collect a bribe, you can’t get anywhere with it. You may be rich now but at the end of your life, you will cry,” he admonished in a message televised live on Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

“Let me suffer now and laugh tomorrow. Let me be poor now and blessed tomorrow. That should be the life we live,” he added.

The known philanthropist counselled people to consider history to learn lessons from those in the past who lived big through corrupt means. “If somebody becomes so rich, if what he is having that made him to be rich is not from people’s hearts - it’s by corruption or bribery - you will cry for the person someday.”

“If people that are collecting bribes know all of this, they will stop collecting bribes,” he continued. “The repercussions are not midway. They come at the end when we have no strength again to do the right thing. The money, mansions and possessions will collapse… The beginner is not the owner but the finisher. Whatever you do – remember where you are going.”

He further decried politicians trying to coerce love from people, especially during the period of elections. “You can’t force someone to love you. In elections, you see political parties campaigning, saying they will build mansions, bring constant electricity and water… Love should be given voluntarily – without being forced.”

Joshua also spoke scathingly of pastors who always emphasized money in their sermons, to the point that they would even fight members who stopped paying tithes or attending services. “I did not know when you came here, so when you are going, it is unnecessary for me to know. You want to fight a member because he left your church. Whose church? God’s church. Christianity is a thing of the heart,” he said.

“If you give something from your heart, it will bless you that gives it and also bless the person you give. But if you give something that is not from your heart, you that gave has nothing to gain and you are giving a curse to that person,” he reiterated.

He then challenged the congregants to examine their lives. “Count how many curses you have received to build your mansions, have your possessions and enjoy your fame and popularity,” he told them.

The cleric revealed this is the reason behind his extensive philanthropic endeavours and non-emphasis on money during his sermons. “Why would I not give freely when I know if you give something from your heart, you will receive a double portion of it? That is the secret of giving.”

He advised the faithful to help the less privileged in their own area in order to enjoy the blessings of God. “Sell those properties and possessions you don’t use, open a charity account, put that money there, sit down and begin to bless the needy. See what God will do for you. The finger of God will stand to fight for you,” he advised.

He also encouraged Christians to remember they are undeserving of God’s blessings, an understanding that should reflect in their attitudes. “God is giving you another chance. Don’t abuse it,” he warned. “If you know that you are given another chance, you must treasure it. We treasure things when we know we are undeserving but today, we live as if we deserve things.”

He admonished people to remember that God would ultimately ‘mark their work’ “If you know you are undeserving of the life you are living now, whatever you attempt to do, after you finish doing it, you should wait and let God mark it. He may say it’s wrong; He may say it’s right. If God says it’s wrong, we shouldn’t lament because you live a life of grace.”

He reminded them that ‘God had the final say’. “You have been allowing challenges to destroy you instead of you to destroy challenges. When challenges come – my God has the final say, not my ability or knowledge.”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/tb-joshua-lambasts-money-hungry-pastors.html

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nosa77(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
How many Nigerian pastors will agree with this message? The prosperity Gospel has taken over the church today! I thank God a few people, like T.B. Joshua, still have the boldness to speak the truth!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Makweembo: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cursed by their own greed! What a sorry situation for the money-hungry businessmen masquerading as pastors across the majority of Pentecostal churches in Nigeria today!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by jpaul5: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is what all of those fake pastors on that show Preachers of LA need to read. Every time I’m watching a Christian program and I see credit card logos and bank account numbers rolling across the screen of my TV screen it makes me sad. Some pastors even boast of their money as if that is what qualifies them as a man of God. I’m thankful for true men of God like TB Joshua who stand up for the faith in truth in Spirit.

14 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Weah96: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
TB Joshua runs a faith healing business empire. Faith healers are no different from snake charmers.

It's all a bunch of lies.

14 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Christmasdon(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Temotala: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Weah96:
TB Joshua runs a faith healing business empire. Faith healers are no different from snake charmers.

Provide some proof for your statements?? I agree he is unconventional but Prophet T.B. Joshua is undoubtedly the most genuine of the Pentecostal pastors i have ever seen. If you are not sure of him, take time out to watch Emmanuel TV. It's raw, real and radical!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by EbubeOnoh(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
yes
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Weah96: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Temotala:

Provide some proof for your statements?? I agree he is unconventional but Prophet T.B. Joshua is undoubtedly the most genuine of the Pentecostal pastors i have ever seen. If you are not sure of him, take time out to watch Emmanuel TV. It's raw, real and radical!

He's polishing a turd and trying to pass it off as a piece of diamond. What are you saying, Sir?

I've also seen some radical snake charmers that work with real, venomous snakes. There is deception in art, believe me. TB Joshua is practicing magic, the cheap one.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by MarkMiwerds(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Makweembo:
On Sunday 18th January 2015, Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua cautioned pastors against trying to compel people to give offerings in the church and politicians against trying to force people to love them through wild promises made during elections.

“It’s Scriptural to ask for offering and tithes but it has to come from the heart,” the cleric told his congregation in an impromptu message. “Anything that does not come from your heart becomes a curse to the person you give… We ministers of God should allow the congregation to bless us, not curse us with their possessions.”

He cited the case of people who attain wealth through bribery and corruption, insisting that the repercussions are severe. “If you collect a bribe, you can’t get anywhere with it. You may be rich now but at the end of your life, you will cry,” he admonished in a message televised live on Christian television station Emmanuel TV.

“Let me suffer now and laugh tomorrow. Let me be poor now and blessed tomorrow. That should be the life we live,” he added.

The known philanthropist counselled people to consider history to learn lessons from those in the past who lived big through corrupt means. “If somebody becomes so rich, if what he is having that made him to be rich is not from people’s hearts - it’s by corruption or bribery - you will cry for the person someday.”

“If people that are collecting bribes know all of this, they will stop collecting bribes,” he continued. “The repercussions are not midway. They come at the end when we have no strength again to do the right thing. The money, mansions and possessions will collapse… The beginner is not the owner but the finisher. Whatever you do – remember where you are going.”

He further decried politicians trying to coerce love from people, especially during the period of elections. “You can’t force someone to love you. In elections, you see political parties campaigning, saying they will build mansions, bring constant electricity and water… Love should be given voluntarily – without being forced.”

Joshua also spoke scathingly of pastors who always emphasized money in their sermons, to the point that they would even fight members who stopped paying tithes or attending services. “I did not know when you came here, so when you are going, it is unnecessary for me to know. You want to fight a member because he left your church. Whose church? God’s church. Christianity is a thing of the heart,” he said.

“If you give something from your heart, it will bless you that gives it and also bless the person you give. But if you give something that is not from your heart, you that gave has nothing to gain and you are giving a curse to that person,” he reiterated.

He then challenged the congregants to examine their lives. “Count how many curses you have received to build your mansions, have your possessions and enjoy your fame and popularity,” he told them.

The cleric revealed this is the reason behind his extensive philanthropic endeavours and non-emphasis on money during his sermons. “Why would I not give freely when I know if you give something from your heart, you will receive a double portion of it? That is the secret of giving.”

He advised the faithful to help the less privileged in their own area in order to enjoy the blessings of God. “Sell those properties and possessions you don’t use, open a charity account, put that money there, sit down and begin to bless the needy. See what God will do for you. The finger of God will stand to fight for you,” he advised.

He also encouraged Christians to remember they are undeserving of God’s blessings, an understanding that should reflect in their attitudes. “God is giving you another chance. Don’t abuse it,” he warned. “If you know that you are given another chance, you must treasure it. We treasure things when we know we are undeserving but today, we live as if we deserve things.”

He admonished people to remember that God would ultimately ‘mark their work’ “If you know you are undeserving of the life you are living now, whatever you attempt to do, after you finish doing it, you should wait and let God mark it. He may say it’s wrong; He may say it’s right. If God says it’s wrong, we shouldn’t lament because you live a life of grace.”

He reminded them that ‘God had the final say’. “You have been allowing challenges to destroy you instead of you to destroy challenges. When challenges come – my God has the final say, not my ability or knowledge.”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/tb-joshua-lambasts-money-hungry-pastors.html
It is ironic how T.B. Joshua stated that God had the final say, yet T.B. does not allow God to say it.

T.B. instead insists that it is right to take tithes. God's Word says otherwise. God's Word says His holy tithes were to be observed in Israel, and that commandment to tithe He gave to no other nation.

T.B. Joshua is placing his opinion above God's Word. Very dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by MarkMiwerds(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
I wrote this article yesterday afternoon...

What Is Your Problem?
by Ronald W Robey

Do you tithe 10% of your income to your local Church? Have you “tithed” faithfully for several years and not seen the results that you expected? The Preacher promised you God would “rebuke the devourer” if you would just obey the command to tithe, and yet, you still experience many health problems? Your garden doesn't seem to flourish as well as it should?

Let me ask….

Would you consider not tithing 10% of your income to your Church? Believe it or not, those health problems may be directly connected to your tithing. Your vegetation not flourishing may be directly related to your tithing. Notice:

Deuteronomy 28:35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

The above verse, and pretty much the whole chapter beginning at verse 14, is God’s pronouncement of the curses that He gave to the children of Israel for disobedience to His Law. Notice the above verse says the LORD would place a botch (skin cancer) in the knees and legs, even on the whole body because of disobedience to the Law that He handed down to Moses for the children of Israel. And not just botches, but madness, (insanity) blindness, and astonishment of the heart. (confusion)

You may say, “Yes, but I am not under the Law. I am under Grace. Those illnesses and curses cannot apply to me.”

Oh really? Have you considered the following verse?

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Stop and think for a moment. Is not the command to tithe a command in the Mosaic Law? Are you not attempting to keep that one command written in the Law?

But though you attempt to obey God's command to tithe, the fact is, you fail miserably... even when you give 10% of your money faithfully to your local pastor.

Notice the command concerning God's holy tithes. Read it carefully and prayerfully...

Leviticus 27:30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’S: it is holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:31 And if a man will at all redeem ought of his tithes, he shall add thereto the fifth part thereof.
Leviticus 27:32 And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:33 He shall not search whether it be good or bad, neither shall he change it: and if he change it at all, then both it and the change thereof shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.

The answer is obvious. It is indeed in the Mosaic Law. There is no command for tithes prior to the Mosaic Law being handed down to Moses. Nor is there a command to tithe after the destruction of the Jewish Temple in AD 70.

And the Word of God says if you wish to be under the Law, you must keep the whole Law. (see Gal. 3:10 above) Now realize this...

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

When you heard your pastor preach that Malachi 3:8-10 is God command for you to tithe, and you yielded to that message, you placed yourself in the jurisdiction of the Mosaic Law, its blessings, and it’s curses included.

Package deal.

Now, you might think. “But I am tithing, so I am not breaking the Law. Therefore, the curses associated with breaking the Law cannot be applied to my situation.” Again, you would be wrong… for the following two reasons.

1. Galatians 3:10 above says if you place yourself under the Law, you are a debtor to do the whole Law…. not just tithing. You must obey all the commandments contained in the ordinances of the Mosaic Law if you submit to any one of those commandments.

2. James 2:10 states that if we offend in one point of the Law, we are guilty of all the Law. Again, it is a package deal. Even if you were not required to keep the other commandments contained in the ordinances of the Mosaic Law, and the only command you were required to keep was the tithe command, you have still failed miserably.

God said His holy tithes were to be agricultural, not money. (see Leviticus 27:30-33 above) Because you choose to place yourself under the jurisdiction of the Mosaic Law, you break the Law when you attempt to tithe money instead of agricultural produce and livestock as the Law commands.

Further, God said His tithe was to go to the Levites, widows, orphans and strangers dwelling in Canaan, (see Numbers 18:21-28; Deuteronomy 14:28-29) not to pastors of Church's on Gentile soil.

As you can see, it is possible that your skin cancer, your bad knees, your many health problems, may well be a result of your tithing. You have placed yourself under the Law and may be reaping the consequences of disobedience to that Law.

Might be a good time to read Deuteronomy 28 in its entirety to see if any of the other curses might apply to your current situation.

Uh-huh.

Oh, doctors may be able to treat the skin cancer. They may be able to do knee replacement as well. They may even be able to treat many other illnesses you have contracted. But at what cost? Money that your household could have used, money that your neighbor could have used, gone to doctors and hospitals instead.

But we have the Great Physician named Jesus Christ who also has the answer in His Word.

Get out of the house of the Law. You don’t belong there. (Romans 7:1-4) You are married to the One who rose from the dead… act like it! Stop attempting to obey a Law that was never meant for you to obey.(Psalm 147:19-20 )

As long as you remain unfaithful to God, you will remain in His sore displeasure.

It’s either the Law, or it’s Grace. You must choose which you want to live under. But, you cannot have the best of both worlds. In the Law, there is no “best”. The Law brings death because man is unable to keep it in its entirety. Grace brings life and liberty to those to whom God has bestowed it upon.

In Malachi, the entire nation of Israel was under the curse because of the actions of the Priests. Deuteronomy 28 reveals that family and nation alike will be affected by disobedience to the Law.

The Law was never meant for us. Who has bewitched you into placing yourself in its jurisdiction. Make your way to the nearest exit as quickly as possible.

Walk in Grace.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by theunusualmoon(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Weah96:

He's polishing a turd and trying to pass it off as a piece of diamond. What are you saying, Sir?

I've also seen some radical snake charmers that work with real, venomous snakes. There is deception in art, believe me. TB Joshua is practicing magic, the cheap one.
I have never been to T.B's church.I am not a fan of his but I don't like your tone,you sound too dogmatic.....You can have guesses but it is impossible for you or anyone to say he's 100 percent fake.Besides, you are not even in the country.so where do you get your facts from?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Temotala: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Polishing turd? Both crude and lewd terminology should not be considered when discussing instances of spiritual significance. Your choice of words is telling of your state of heart.

4 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Busybody2(f): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Thumbs up Prophet TB Joshua's, may God uplift you!!

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by DickDastardly(m): 4:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Separate money from the house of God and nobody will want to be a man of God anymore.
Sweet easy money in the Church and Government ........ Making everybody Politician and Pastors nowadays. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Psalmwellcology: 4:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Ok
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Naijabams(m): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Hmmm pot calling kettle black kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2015
After u don make your own money......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by countsparrow: 4:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Tell em...

I will forward Dis article to pastor Kabiru on my street, he is always talking abt tithes and offering in every of his sermon that holds everyday of d week grin

Monday bible class
Tuesday communion
Wednesday deliverance class
Thursday moral class
Friday fellowship
Saturday baptism class...
Sunday worship

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by LMAyedun(m): 4:44am On Jan 20, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
After u don make your own money......
Weah96:

May God forgive us all.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Atmmachine(m): 4:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by ignis: 4:45am On Jan 20, 2015
like seriously?
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:47am On Jan 20, 2015
LMAyedun:

May God forgive us all.. cheesy

Amin but am sure he won't say this 15 years ago.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by kristisking(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Earnestlt waiting for bashers.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by kristisking(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Earnestly waiting for bashers.This man is widely criticised but he says the truth most of the time.People should not br forced to pay tithes and offering.I know some pastors wont agree with this,but that is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by kobonaire(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2015
In addition, pastors should not be making public their "predictions of tragic events" AFTER the events have occured in an effort to score cheap popularity points. These pastors should instead put their money where their mouth is and make public their predictions BEFORE the event occurs
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by koligs: 4:58am On Jan 20, 2015
God bless you Pastor t.b Johua for saying this.
I think u are one of the nicest pastor o smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by koligs: 5:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Click like if you didn't finish reading it just like Me...

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Akbee(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2015
okay na
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Misogynist2014(m): 5:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Good talk.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by personal59: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2015
koligs:
Click like if you didn't finish reading it just like Me...
Of what benefit is the like to me?

Is tithe compulsory and? if yes, who are we to pay to? Is tithe a gift? If yes how is it a gift and also what is he doing with its own gift cos he never talk about it
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by personal59: 5:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

U pickin of yesterday u no even knw history

I can't start lecturing u on your crammed question in which u av no basis for but was just told and u never ask nor make findings on how it all happen but will giv u ans to just one of d question
On fela
The Is a decree that nobody should hold onto any foreign currency just to stop corruption den fela took a tour to UK nd was given foreign currency instead of him to transfer he decided to come in with d money and was arrested is just a matter of alagidi pade alagidi to ni ida lowo ( stubborn man meeting another tough man who has a sword and yet he his still proving stubborn what do u expect he was slashed) so pls for ans on others mk enquiry from ur blind teacher)

Buhari also has nothing to do with d topic don't let ur foolishness keep pushing u. Questions u no find out, post na irrelevances u comment u av to think well pls.

I will leave u with this qoute:

A foolish man report of what a wise man says can never be the same because he foolishly interpret what he heard into something he can understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.