Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua (24468 Views)

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by nwonufestus(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Weah96:

He's polishing a turd and trying to pass it off as a piece of diamond. What are you saying, Sir?

I've also seen some radical snake charmers that work with real, venomous snakes. There is deception in art, believe me. TB Joshua is practicing magic, the cheap one.
touch not my anioted n do my prophet no harm thus says d LORD of host,beta watch ur mouth or incure d wroth of GOD upon ur generatn
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by synergycom19: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Those of you who are holier than GOD by condemning his prophets beware of GENERATIONAL CURSES,BOOK OF EXODUS
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by fesnge(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Weah96:
TB Joshua runs a faith healing business empire. Faith healers are no different from snake charmers.

It's all a bunch of lies.

You are either a fake pastor, or unemployed gradute parading himself as a pastor cos, each time a true man hit fake pastor like you defensive is their main option. Mr man, go get yourself a job and stop deceiving innocent children of God all in the name christianity. May God forgive you for speaking against the man of God (Prophet T.B Joshua).
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Thebrightest(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2015
success10:

Pls becareful of what U vomit on the net..
not becos u are opportuned to use ur broda phone or laptop to comment and u starts vomiting nonsense.

I'm not TB Joshua member neither I was carried away with his healings...

*My heart is where I worship the most high*
SMH
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by JUBILEE2000: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Montaque:
what's ur opinion on the commandments,are they also the laws we shouldn't be under?
Jesus Christ instructed the young rich ruler to keep all the laws,which he replied that he has kept up from his youth.
He also said he hasn't come to abolish the law but to fulfil it.
Are the laws of Moses now a sin under the grace dispensation?

if Christ has fulfilled the law why keep it? It is hypocrisy for anyone to keep the part of the law that deals with finances alone and leave the rest. If u must pay tithe u must also stone the adulterer

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by enomasly: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Weah96:

He's polishing a turd and trying to pass it off as a piece of diamond. What are you saying, Sir?

I've also seen some radical snake charmers that work with real, venomous snakes. There is deception in art, believe me. TB Joshua is practicing magic, the cheap one.
i believe you infact i've studied books to know the secrets behind the faith healing ministry but when you say magic i hope you know its not in the spiritual sense but mere conjuring TRICKS
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Nosa77:
How many Nigerian pastors will agree with this message? The prosperity Gospel has taken over the church today! I thank God a few people, like T.B. Joshua, still have the boldness to speak the truth!
He sold a bottle of water to my foolish neighbour for N5,000, pls can you boldy elucidate the meaning of that.

Is it biblical, if yes pls let me know the verse :

Thankyou.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2015
jpaul5:
This is what all of those fake pastors on that show Preachers of LA need to read. Every time I’m watching a Christian program and I see credit card logos and bank account numbers rolling across the screen of my TV screen it makes me sad. Some pastors even boast of their money as if that is what qualifies them as a man of God. I’m thankful for true men of God like TB Joshua who stand up for the faith in truth in Spirit.
I am not by any way judging Tb Joshua, but do you think he is doing right?

Most things he does are really out of the line, may God help him to make it to the great beyond.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2015
koligs:
God bless you Pastor t.b Johua for saying this.
I think u are one of the nicest pastor o smiley
Yes he is right for saying that.

But he might probably be saying that to get peoples attention to himself as a real man of God.

Dont you think so
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by BBackOurGlory: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=20pt][b]When you want to preach repentance, and born-again stuff you will quote John 3:16 and everything possible in New Testament

When you want to preach offering and tithes stuff you will quote Malachi 3:10 and everything possible in Old Testament

They are called Christian because they are Christ-like and not because of Tithes and Offering contributed

Where did Jesus collect tithes & offering from his followers in the Bible? He never did

They talk about the curse of Tithe in Malachi 3,,, as if they have not read Gal 3:13

Gal 3:13 CHRIST HAST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW, BEING MADE A CURSE FOR US, FOR IT IS WRITTEN, CURSED IS EVERY ONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE.

Maybe to them the Curse on the Law of Tithes is not part of what Jesus has redeemed us from?

Maybe to them Jesus can forgive other sins, save sinners from going to hell,heals the sicks and raise the dead, forgives generational curse; but when it comes to Tithes Jesus becomes powerless to break the curse on tithes & offering?

IF JESUS WERE TO BE ON EARTH TODAY, WILL TITHES BE IS MAJOR CONCERN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BECAUSE, WHEN HE WAS HERE, THAT WAS NEVER IS CONCERN... BUT NOW THAT JESUS IS IN THE HEART OF MEN, TITHES SUDDENLY BECOMES THE MAJOR TALKING POINT

Note: just like any social organization, it's nice to contribute financially for necessity purposes; but promoting tithes and offering as the major concern in church is not Godly. Jesus Christ & His Disciple never promoted the gospel of Tithes & Offering. How comes this generation?

Criticism are welcomed, and I do appreciate and respect others different point of views

Many thanks.[/b][/size]
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Adikam:
because if he give he wil tel de whole world dat he has given oo is it right?selling of water 5k is dat enuf evidence of being money hunger?
just imagine, he is probably doing that to get peoples attention to himself and not even God.

How can someone give to publish on media's i fear oooo

i just pray he make it to the great beyond after death.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2015
adsonstone:

Hello Sir,

I'd like you to answer to these based on your posts.
1. Which of God's word are you referring to?
If it is the Bible, kindly point where it says 'otherwise' about tithe.

2. Can you mention few more nations God gave instructions to other than Israel.
sorry sir,

Dont you know that the body of christ today represent Israel
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2015
blink182:
The people who castigate him the most are usually the most ignorant-they do not watch Emmanuel TV neither have they been to SCOAN, I wonder what premise they draw conclusion from.
sorry sir you are really get things wrong (dont you think so?)

i watch Emmanuel Tv almost everyday at my past, but i stopped when my spirit began to fight against the so-called man of God.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2015
holluwai:
A lot of respect to this man of God. He is one of the very few genuine pastors in our time, God bless me!
Genuine man of God?

I dont see reason why a so-called genuine man of God will call upon God with strength.

Real men of God, do things easily and the miracle flows (pls get that)
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
deebrain:

you are a bunch of lies. A hypocrite and very silly.

Despite my reservations against him, he just spoke the truth-GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THE ONE HE SPOKE!. You belong to that stupid set of pathetic nairalanders that can never be pleased.

Fool.
Yes he said the truth this time.

But you should have known by now that the world also know who the true men of God are.

Even if am not a deeperlifer, but i have heard series of testimonies about the founder of Deeperlife (pastor Wf Kumuyi) who is known for holiness.

But pls can you tell me what Tb joshua is known for? Read the answer below

He is known for selling holy water at cost price. Hehehhehe may God forgive him.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by holluwai(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
I never sought your opinion. Please pocket it my friend.

pelij:
Genuine man of God?

I dont see reason why a so-called genuine man of God will call upon God with strength.

Real men of God, do things easily and the miracle flows (pls get that)
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Desdola:
this is just the gospel truth. In our churches today emphasis are being placed more on offering and tithes. Just which churches are made to pay tax to the government
Sorry dude, not our churches plsssssss

please get this into your brain that some churches today still priorotize Holiness and salvational teachings above all.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2015
success10:

Pls becareful of what U vomit on the net..
not becos u are opportuned to use ur broda phone or laptop to comment and u starts vomiting nonsense.

I'm not TB Joshua member neither I was carried away with his healings...

*My heart is where I worship the most high*
But dont you think is very bad to worship at the wrong place.

Sorry sir, permitt me to say that the Pastor of a church have a large influence on the people, which i can possibly say that if he looses himself to hell probably half of his church will join him too
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
holluwai:
I never sought your opinion. Please pocket it my friend.

you never sought my opinion? Wow

anyway on the last day the truth shall be reviewed, oh ye followers of TB Joshua
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2015
nwonufestus:
touch not my anioted n do my prophet no harm thus says d LORD of host,beta watch ur mouth or incure d wroth of GOD upon ur generatn
Sorry bro, God does not work the way you think.

Fight evil if you can, those who are fighting Tb Joshua do so becos of what they see in him.

Dont ask me how they know he is not doing fine atall.

Nothing can be hidden under the sun forever (luke 8vs17)

Ok take a look at pastor Wf Kumuyi (founder of deeper life) although i may not be a member of his church, but i have find out that the world only condemn him for too much holiness, making life hard for people, but in Tb Joshua's case, right from genesis we've known him for magical actions, believe it or not but the truth remains thesame.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
fesnge:

You are either a fake pastor, or unemployed gradute parading himself as a pastor cos, each time a true man hit fake pastor like you defensive is their main option. Mr man, go get yourself a job and stop deceiving innocent children of God all in the name christianity. May God forgive you for speaking against the man of God (Prophet T.B Joshua).
Lol i can see you are really provoked by what that dude said, but sorry sir, dont say he is jobless because there are alot of people who take their time to fight evil.

He is probably working in a big firm as a manager now, but find some time to make things clear, so dont call him an unemployed person.

Plssssssss
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2015
pelij:
sorry sir you are really get things wrong (dont you think so?)

i watch Emmanuel Tv almost everyday at my past, but i stopped when my spirit began to fight against the so-called man of God.
This is another point of view.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Anointed08(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2015
His strange power, stage- managed miracles, open show of giving, selling of Anointing water(Note: Anything Anointing is free and must not be sold) and his affirmative position on Tithing doesn't make him look like Jesus Christ and so not appealing to me at all. By his fruits, i have known him. It is sad to say that T.B Joshua is the best role model i may never have. He suppose to be my role model but...
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by aorta(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Atmmachine:

Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?
i weep for ur immediate family
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by mikeapollo: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2015
pelij:
Sorry bro, God does not work the way you think.

Fight evil if you can, those who are fighting Tb Joshua do so becos of what they see in him.

Dont ask me how they know he is not doing fine atall.

Nothing can be hidden under the sun forever (luke 8vs17)

Ok take a look at pastor Wf Kumuyi (founder of deeper life) although i may not be a member of his church, but i have find out that the world only condemn him for too much holiness, making life hard for people, but in Tb Joshua's case, right from genesis we've known him for magical actions, believe it or not but the truth remains thesame.

Do you read the Bible? Why was Jesus condemned by the Pharisees, sadduccess and the people? It was because God was using him to perform amazing miracles! Simple!
Without the miracles, people would have left Jesus Christ alone. He was called a demon because of His miracles. His disciples were also persecuted because they were performing miracles in His name. Same for TB Joshua
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by fesnge(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
pelij:
Lol i can see you are really provoked by what that dude said, but sorry sir, dont say he is jobless because there are alot of people who take their time to fight evil.

He is probably working in a big firm as a manager now, but find some time to make things clear, so dont call him an unemployed person.

Plssssssss
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by fesnge(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2015
pelij:

Plssssssss

Thanks
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by paycash: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2015
BBackOurGlory:
[size=20pt][b]When you want to preach repentance, and born-again stuff you will quote John 3:16 and everything possible in New Testament

When you want to preach offering and tithes stuff you will quote Malachi 3:10 and everything possible in Old Testament

They are called Christian because they are Christ-like and not because of Tithes and Offering contributed

Where did Jesus collect tithes & offering from his followers in the Bible? He never did

They talk about the curse of Tithe in Malachi 3,,, as if they have not read Gal 3:13

Gal 3:13 CHRIST HAST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW, BEING MADE A CURSE FOR US, FOR IT IS WRITTEN, CURSED IS EVERY ONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE.

Maybe to them the Curse on the Law of Tithes is not part of what Jesus has redeemed us from?

Maybe to them Jesus can forgive other sins, save sinners from going to hell,heals the sicks and raise the dead, forgives generational curse; but when it comes to Tithes Jesus becomes powerless to break the curse on tithes & offering?

IF JESUS WERE TO BE ON EARTH TODAY, WILL TITHES BE IS MAJOR CONCERN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BECAUSE, WHEN HE WAS HERE, THAT WAS NEVER IS CONCERN... BUT NOW THAT JESUS IS IN THE HEART OF MEN, TITHES SUDDENLY BECOMES THE MAJOR TALKING POINT

Note: just like any social organization, it's nice to contribute financially for necessity purposes; but promoting tithes and offering as the major concern in church is not Godly. Jesus Christ & His Disciple never promoted the gospel of Tithes & Offering. How comes this generation?

Criticism are welcomed, and I do appreciate and respect others different point of views

Many thanks.[/b][/size]

Thanks
Jesus said The truth shall set you free

I give God the Glory

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by paycash: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Weah96:

Mathew 11:22
22  But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

23  And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

24  But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

25  At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2015
BBackOurGlory:

Many thanks.[/b][/size]

Bless yoursoul

This is what I keep asking people supporting pastors asking for offerings and tithe every time..

I thought jesus has stop that practice when he died. And why must they only quote from the old testament when tithe and offering is concern..

And they only lay emphasis on the bad effects of not paying your tithe and leave the rest sins alone..no wonder majek fashek said that religion is PoLITICS..
Re: How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
mikeapollo:

Do you read the Bible? Why was Jesus condemned by the Pharisees, sadduccess and the people? It was because God was using him to perform amazing miracles! Simple!
Without the miracles, people would have left Jesus Christ alone. He was called a demon because of His miracles. His disciples were also persecuted because they were performing miracles in His name. Same for TB Joshua
sorry once again dude,

you are getting it all wrong, jesus was not hated because of the signs and wonders he perform pls and pls and pls, read your bible,( the bible said that those who enjoyed the miracle of jesus were same people who killed him)

Incase you dont know, jesus was persecuted because of the hard kind of gospel he preached then, the Pharisees and sadduccess were angry at jesus because jesus preached sanctification (truth) read the elucidation below

Jesus was persecuted because, he preached inward holiness and outward holiness, so the sadducces and pharisees fought against him becos his gospel was totally different from what they knew and practice as in the law of moses (old testament)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.