Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (93820 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by namuguibe(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
typicaltemi:

Who told u she's more beautiful...u can't b sure until I bcome an actress 2
being an actress does not make you more beautiful by the way

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by bobwani(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
naza9ja:
cryThis is child abuse
Lol. Why do u say so? grin
She's not more than 6 years older than him.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
shocked They are already getting under the sheets grin hmmm its her palaver!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Adeiza4real(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
i pray o, but i don't believe
wink grin angry shocked
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg na movie dem dey act jawee

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by slap1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
My guy don leave pillow put head for bobbbby. Congrats! Osho free things!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by mascot5: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
na so love dey cash ona, small tym we go hear say ona wan divoce
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
See as the nigga cold ontop breast!(3rd pix).

Lesson:
Give a man BRE.ASTt suck,im go clueless like GEJ

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by kagel: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
emaboi:
Hmmmm

A!p!C!, SHAME.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by stayblack: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
LOW IQ NA LOW IQ..BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Regy2013: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
God will deliver all this our Actress from running from one man to another grin ijn
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
..............and the dude in question will come out tomorrow to ask God why things are not moving well for him.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by NaLaugh: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
The second pic looks very suspect cheesy

What is that on the left of the screen?

Looks like a 3-some was going down, and the pic was taken by the second dude

featuring half his J.T grin
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by zadok60: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
AKWA-IBOM
dats hw dey roll..
#no offence
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by zadok60: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
AKWA-IBOM
dats hw dey roll..
#no offence.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shame of her! In order news! Igwe must hear this
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by jiggaz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ini Edo is now a sugar mommy. they said the guy is 8years younger than her. Anyways, good for them but dis kinda thing doesn't last though.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by VoteWisely: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
“Jonathan’s government can boast of keeping debt down and Delta unrest at bay, while reforming agriculture”- Ian Birrel, The Independent newspaper of England

#VoteWisely
@deependemocracy

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by veave(f): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Those are pictures taken on set. Please stop all these propaganda jist. Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Vyolet(f): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
That's her business,as long as she's happy.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by fesnge(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
May God bless their relationship.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
fairygeh:
Ini edo,upon all the love and respect I have for u.were u dating this guy before u left ur EX hubby? Not against her having a new relationship. But errm,the boy looks
younger than her and what were they doing in that 3rd pics?pics too intimate Did they just finish f*****g?
whats wrong in dating a younger guy. Many of u are so achaic nd myopic.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
namuguibe:
being an actress does not make you more beautiful by the way
Amebo, wateva. Don't tell me u'r jealous?
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
make who nah dey cry! me self go do am, I can date girl wey older than me No qualmz jor. luv is all that matter sing......
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
jealousness just want to kill u pple .just because shes datin an handsome guy after her husband broke her heart
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
When a Nigerian woman's (87% of Nigerian ladies are well brought up ) marriage break apart and refused or not bother to make it works, one thing is 100% certain; Adultery/cheating
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by prettiest1(f): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
sexycat:
So this is the reason why she broke up with her hubby!! She was actually shopping for younger and fresher boyz so that she can be getting enough straffing grin grin grin so why did she say her inlaws were unjustly alleging her of infidelity? This is the height of it all because its barely 6 months she divorced.
And you didn't read where it was stated the ex-husband is in a serious relationship and he is planning marriage very soon. Damns men's world.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
/

That's what people expected her to do in the first place instead of settling with a washed up gigolo.

\
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Uruanguy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
This thing dey like say na turn by turn! Abeg my guy do finish make i follow come register. Mschewew.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Irreconcilable differences don get meaning now

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by zeb04(f): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welder:
Hypocrites all over this thread.

Everyone castigating this lady for finding love again or getting it from a younger man; as if they expect her to mourn forever.

Bunch of retards.

I am shocked also. Isn't the husband about to get married again ...that's one thing with hypocrites, they never want you happy they would only be satisfied if you are perpetually sorrowful.

She is divorced and doesn't owe anyone

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.