Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

A Note To Rubey - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To Rubey (12590 Views)

.... A Note To Him... / WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmm,,so you just joined Nairaland and you already know the censored words like "stùpid" "fùck" e.t.c...

You also learnt how to quote quickly.

Hmmmmm.

You're really a fast learner cheesy

Still observing smiley

If you check my first topic, I mentioned I was a visitor previously. so I am a fast learner
Re: A Note To Rubey by Gflat: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... Gflat congrats grin

Watin I do
Re: A Note To Rubey by Oahray: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Gflat:

Watin I do
successfully hoodwinked smiley

1 Like

Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

If you check my first topic, I mentioned I was a visitor previously. so I am a fast learner
hmm i'm just lookin at u and nneka123
Re: A Note To Rubey by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

That's good smiley
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
hmm i'm just lookin at u and nneka123

The more you look,the less you see
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's good smiley

Detective tongue
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

The more you look,the less you see
just prove to us u ain't fake dats wat we are asking
Re: A Note To Rubey by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:

Detective tongue
undecided
Re: A Note To Rubey by snowhyt(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2015
lol.. dis is interesting
Re: A Note To Rubey by Equado(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
You bloody lying attention-seeking bimbo .You stylishly asked for this when you opened that your hello nairaland thread.How many people join nairaland and open a thread to the effect.And you are here famzing that over 200 retaards sent you pms.If not that idiotic people like that op make all nairaland guys look foolish,people like you no go dey get mouth.In fact,may thunder with six-pack faya you,faya the op and faya all the guys that sent you Pms.
God bless yhu 4 mi sire...yhu jst said my mynd
Re: A Note To Rubey by Equado(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

I didn't assume ronald4lif-
This babe on her picture is my friend on facebook
and it is funny she doesn't even know what is nairaland(as she said)
And a rubey is here impersonating her.

I just wanted her to confirm she is the one.

No hard feelings.
But she has been beating round the bush and using wrong words to pass her message.which is new to me.
I bliv yhu...my reason...the so-called rubey is trying so hard to proof otherwise(the insults)...rubey...yahoo nor b work
Re: A Note To Rubey by Mackie1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
GFlat i am so disappointed, coming from a guy i never expected this, it'd sad and gives me a very very low respect for you. It has been proved rubey is the Junior sister/brother but am guessing brother of the girl in the pics. And deception is a sin, Whoever is the master mind should ask for forgivenes. all the same peace to you all... and thanks to ShirelleBaby
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mackie1:
GFlat i am so disappointed, coming from a guy i never expected this, it'd sad and gives me a very very low respect for you. It has been proved rubey is the Junior sister/brother but am guessing brother of the girl in the pics. And deception is a sin, Whoever is the master mind should ask for forgivenes. all the same peace to you all... and thanks to ShirelleBaby
shocked How sure are you?

2 Likes

Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gflat:

Watin I do

Gflat you don collect number?
Re: A Note To Rubey by akinsadeez(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mackie1:
GFlat i am so disappointed, coming from a guy i never expected this, it'd sad and gives me a very very low respect for you. It has been proved rubey is the Junior sister/brother but am guessing brother of the girl in the pics. And deception is a sin, Whoever is the master mind should ask for forgivenes. all the same peace to you all... and thanks to Shire.lleBaby

How has it been proved? or don't you know the meaning of 'prove'? So because Shirelle.baby said it, it automatically means it has been proved. what evidence have you seen to make you just believe her like that? Some people will believe anything sha undecided
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gflat, I have no doubt in me that rubey is a chief mermaid from the 8th high ocean of crunipal to come and ruin, destroy and cage your soul.

Not all that glitters are Gold.
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
just prove to us u ain't fake dats wat we are asking

Just a picture of ur left b0.obi and everyone will confirm what I just said above
Re: A Note To Rubey by Gflat: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
himkers:
Gflat, I have no doubt in me that rubey is a chief mermaid from the 8th high ocean of crunipal to come and ruin, destroy and cage your soul.

Not all that glitters are Gold.

Lwmkd...thanks for your opinion grin
Re: A Note To Rubey by Gflat: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
ani33:

Gflat you don collect number?

Since! cheesy
Re: A Note To Rubey by Gflat: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mackie1:

Bro, I don't give 1/2 furck about what you think....I saw a girl I liked and go for her, so what is bad about it?
And you mentioned that it has been proved...abeg where are the proves that shirelle provided
All I am gonna say is that Rubey is very much real most of these guys here are just acting outta frustration that I got her attention first
Re: A Note To Rubey by ShirelleBaby: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gflat:

Bro, I don't give 1/2 furck about what you think....I saw a girl I liked and go for her, so what is bad about it?
And you mentioned that it has been proved...abeg where are the proves that shirelle provided
All I am gonna say is that Rubey is very much real most of these guys here are just acting outta frustration that I got her attention first

She is a female but she aint the girl in the pix.

Wish u luck in love,dear.
Re: A Note To Rubey by Gflat: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

She is a female but she aint the girl in the pix.

Wish u luck in love,dear.

So now you believe she is a female right? smiley
Well, I told her to change her picture and she agreed at least that one will make people cool down small. I dey pity the girl sef grin
Re: A Note To Rubey by ShirelleBaby: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gflat:

So now you believe she is a female right? smiley
Well, I told her to change her picture and she agreed at least that one will make people cool down small. I dey pity the girl sef grin

Hehehehehe-pls tell am make she use her pix or no pix at all.

And she shud tone down on wrong words-it doesn't speak well of her.

Ayam happy for youcheesy
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
see the op that created this thread should better run for his dear life,I don't think this girl is from this planet,she too fine for u leave her,meanwhile rueby or what is ur name,if u know u are real let me see ur twitter handle or come let hook and fu..ck first.
Re: A Note To Rubey by adamskutty(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
So this Thread don reach like this. Hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I frown alot at primitiveness
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Gflat:

Since! cheesy

So what's up? Is she for real?
Re: A Note To Rubey by agrovick(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2015
I thought we succeeded in curing the kind of ailment afflicting the Op.
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hehehehehe-pls tell am make she use her pix or no pix at all.

And she shud tone down on wrong words-it doesn't speak well of her.

Ayam happy for youcheesy
U don dey confuse us sef, first u said she wasn't real, now, u admit she's a girl nd even happy for Gflat, wetin dey do u sef, abi u don collect bribe ni smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2015
jimmy4x:

U don dey confuse us sef, first u said she wasn't real, now, u admit she's a girl nd even happy for Gflat, wetin dey do u sef, abi u don collect bribe ni smiley
I wonder ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: A Note To Rubey by ShirelleBaby: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2015
softysparky:

I wonder ooooo.

cheesy
Mind yaself oh
She is female
But she aint the girl in the pix.

How are u?
Y this thread dey sweet u like this.
Re: A Note To Rubey by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

cheesy
Mind yaself oh
She is female
But she aint the girl in the pix.

How are u?
Y this thread dey sweet u like this.
Hahahahahha na you e sweet pass.

Why you wan spoil our home girl market naa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.