Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (81803 Views)

A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Goats cannot handle the stress or the worm load that exists in
overcrowded conditions.

Goats are primarily browsers and foragers of leaves and weeds. Goats will eat many
types of nutritious plant materials, including grasses. In fact, they eat different plants
and grasses at different times of the year and will even vary their choices from
morning to evening. Goats are very picky eaters. There are many plants that cows and rams will eat but goats won't -- for valid digestive reasons.

Goats are unique in their eating habits

Goats are waste converter

Goats food are inexpensive, most are free, those expensive are optional.

Most uneducated people are more into cow rearing which they are as target saving to yield huge profit for target yearly project

So you can use cow farming to buy car, buy land, do house foundation, pay school fees, pay house rent, do wedding ceremony etc or raise business capital
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by rocoh(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Anybody in Port Harcourt?
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
I met a client who is base in lagos who started goat farm with 3 does and one male

In 6 years he has over 50 goats now

So it is a business you can start small

In fact you can choose to increase your stock with 3 female goats monthly for the next 2 years.

Your speed of expansion will be unpredictable
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by securi: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Am here my Bro
quote author=rocoh post=43902017]Anybody in Port Harcourt? [/quote]
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by rocoh(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
securi:
Am here my Bro
quote author=rocoh post=43902017]Anybody in Port Harcourt?

how is it going in PH as per rearing animals and agriculture in general
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Land is expensive in ph but if you go towards Ngbwa area of Abia state or areas in between river and Abia state, you can rear goats and cow with plenty of grasses to feed the animals.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Commercial cattle, goats and rams farm is in the heart of FG now

Very soon the south and the east of this country will stop enriching our neighbouring countries.

FG initiative but private driven animal husbandry projects all over the country.....
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Ifedayour007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
GGfadar:
HELLO MR BOLUWAJOKO

LONG TIME.

E KUU ISEE OOO

LIVESTOCK FARMING BIZ IS SAFER THAN POULTRY FARMING IF WELL MANAGED...

NO LIES

I DEY FOLLOW U AS USUAL

ANY ASSISTANCE ? 'M HERE BRO

Boss you are everywhere. I hail ooooo...
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
[3/25, 11:20 AM] GrenHse Jos: Happy Easter to my Christian brothers and sister here
[3/25, 11:23 AM] ‪+234 706 850 6068‬: Heritage Bank has been adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as the pilot bank for the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP). The programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit in the teeming youth by providing them timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas. It further provides a sustainable mechanism to stimulate employment, contribute to the nation’s non-oil Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and address the challenge of youth restiveness.
The following youth, aged 18 – 35, are eligible under this scheme:

I.Serving National Youth Corps members
II.Non-NYSC members (not more than five years post National Youth Service)

Qualified Business Sectors:
1.Agro - Allied
2.Food Processing / Preservation
3.Arts & Crafts
4.Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
5.Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
6.Construction Support
7.Power & Energy
8.Education & Financial Inclusion
9.Film & Photography
10.Automobile
11.Others

Transaction Dynamics:
•Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ using his/her NYSC State Code
•Applications can be made as an individual or as a group of 3-5 applicants with similar business interests
•A single applicant can access up to a facility limit of N3million while group projects jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10million
•Applicants can also track application status via the same portal
•Applications will be processed centrally from the Head Office Annex
•Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs
•Successful candidates will be assigned to ECs close to the intended business locations.

Please refer to the FAQ for further clarification http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ies/faqs.aspx
Copied! We may have younger ones that need the funds to start their own business.

Thank you.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Do you want to learn how to do artificial insemination
If yes please contact me on 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ijedallar: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
please my brother caw business is not an easy one,dont invest your money if you ve not been to garriki to learn from the experts.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by babakk2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Plz like how much can i use to start goat biz.? I mean the lowest?
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by osca234: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2016
ijedallar:
please my brother caw business is not an easy one,dont invest your money if you ve not been to garriki to learn from the experts.

please explain better... Did you train their? If u have a better experience pls share with us
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by osca234: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2016
babakk2:
Plz like how much can i use to start goat biz.?
I mean the lowest?
u can start small with 1 male and 2 females WAD goats, and grow from there.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by babakk2(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
osca234:
u can start small with 1 male and 2 females WAD goats, and grow from there.
thanx for the info. But how much does it cost to buy a small female goat, and the male one.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by GOM2016: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
@boluwajoko, is the ijebuode or ikangba land still available? if yes I am interested.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2016
@Gom2016 the farm land available in ogun state in my care is intended olofin less than an hour from ibadan

N100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres, very good road network, friendly people, fertile land.

No fulani in that area.

There is 11 acres for sale

Another 19 acres with stream running at the middle of the land, out of which 5 acres of Plantain is presently planted this is a plus to whoever buy it

Another 10 acres with no trees on it

Call Gbenga on 08120528950 terms and conditions apply
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can you imagine our local West Africa goats in the south West is highly profitable and expensive to buy but very cheap to feed.

Shine your eyes and mind please
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Can you imagine our local West Africa goats in the south West is highly profitable and
expensive to buy but very cheap to feed.

1 Like

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by GOM2016: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
I was at abattoir yesterday, I saw a female of two years old very lean but with a good frame , the mallam told me that the cow is lean because of low rainfall in north, he said that if I feed it very well in three month, it will be very big. do u you think I should go ahead?
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by shamecurls(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Will it be advisable for me to buy Uda rams in Lagos for fattening against Ileya as I plan to
sell-off then.

If I can, where in Lagos can I get a good deal.

Nb- Just planning to start with as little as 10 of them.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Yes go for it and deworm and fatten it you will be surprise

Hamcurl, rams bought in lagos will be expensive and to buy now against sahala is not wise you will spend more money on it but if you want to keep for reproduction ie if you buy female it makes sense because it could have given birth on or before sahala.

Have you heard of the slogan, Shit Business Is Serious Business before? You probably have.

What you may not have heard was how Isaac Durojaiye a.k.a Otunba Gaddaffi (of blessed memory), the founder of DMT Mobile Toilets turned a simple idea into a money making machine. 

By the way, Otunba Gadaffi (as he was fondly called) used to be a top security aid to the late multi-millionaire, MKO Abiola. Here is the idea generating breakthrough story according to Gaddaffi.

It was during the wedding ceremony of one of the sons of the late politician and Gadaffi in line with his duty was given the assignment of maintaining security during the celebration.

As he went about his duty, he discovered that many of the guests were looking around frantically for where to ease themselves. Most were urinating in the open ground. 

In a flash, an idea came to him that those respected guests would not mind a decent convenience if provided. That was how he got the idea of a mobile toilet.

But you know what stood him out from others who have flashes of ideas? It is the fact he acted on that idea and in less than a decade, he became a multi-millionaire.
, to get a breakthrough you have to act on the ideas that come to your mind. Action is the keyword here. When it is missing from the ideas you have, it only becomes day dreaming.I

2 Likes

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by shamecurls(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:

Yes go for it and deworm and fatten it you will be surprise

Hamcurl, rams bought in lagos will be expensive and to buy now against sahala is not wise you will spend more money on it but if you want to keep for reproduction ie if you buy female it makes sense because it could have given birth on or before sahala.

Have you heard of the slogan, Shit Business Is Serious Business before? You probably have.

What you may not have heard was how Isaac Durojaiye a.k.a Otunba Gaddaffi (of blessed memory), the founder of DMT Mobile Toilets turned a simple idea into a money making machine. 

By the way, Otunba Gadaffi (as he was fondly called) used to be a top security aid to the late multi-millionaire, MKO Abiola. Here is the idea generating breakthrough story according to Gaddaffi.

It was during the wedding ceremony of one of the sons of the late politician and Gadaffi in line with his duty was given the assignment of maintaining security during the celebration.

As he went about his duty, he discovered that many of the guests were looking around frantically for where to ease themselves. Most were urinating in the open ground. 

In a flash, an idea came to him that those respected guests would not mind a decent convenience if provided. That was how he got the idea of a mobile toilet.

But you know what stood him out from others who have flashes of ideas? It is the fact he acted on that idea and in less than a decade, he became a multi-millionaire.
, to get a breakthrough you have to act on the ideas that come to your mind. Action is the keyword here. When it is missing from the ideas you have, it only becomes day dreaming.I

Thanks for the cogent response. I was just thinking I could buy now and aell during sallah knowing fully well that prices skyrocket.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Commercial cattle, goats and rams farm is in the heart of FG now
Very soon the south and the east of this country will stop enriching our neighbouring
countries.
FG initiative but private driven animal husbandry projects all over the country.....

N100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres, very good road network, friendly people,
fertile land.
No fulani in that area.

There is 11 acres for sale
Another 19 acres with stream running at the middle of the land, out of which 5 acres of
Plantain is presently planted this is a plus to whoever buy it
Another 10 acres with no trees on it

70 acres of farmland available In ikire osun state good for both Crops and animals farming

Call Gbenga on 08120528950 terms and conditions apply
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Donbrig: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
@BoluwGoldenFarm, you do well Oooo. I have leanrt a lot on this thread. I wish to commence my goat farm in couple of months. But the biggest challenge i have now is how to fence my farm. I have about 20acres of land in Edo, I wish to use the entire land for goat rearing, but fencing it with blocks is extremely expensive. What would you suggest that I do?

Fencing with barb wire is another cheaper alternative, but goats could easily climb barb wire or marsh it down and weaken the foundation of the fence with time. And considering that thieves often find goat farms attractive to steal from, barb wire fence might be an easy way in for them to steal goats. Pls, bro I need your advice on how to secure and fence large acres of goat farm.

God bless.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by GOM2016: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
20 Acres is a lot, there is the guy selling clay block at 40 naira on nairaland. you can discuss with him or you fence some part with clay block and the larger part with bard wire and have dogs and night guards.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
We are coming up with a farmer friendly approach to goats, cows and rams farm, contact farming. If you like to join my WhatsApp group on cow and goats farming 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2016
Happy new month

My prayer for you this month is to enter into multiple blessing.

As you work smart you need to pray for opportunities to crown your efforts

As we enter into heavy rainfall this month remember most animals don't like to be wet, please keep them worm particularly the young or pregnant ones
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2016
Good farmlands close to river sides available for sale in ikire osun state at N65k per
acre minimum purchase is 10 acres. Another farmland available in olofin village ogun
state for 100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres Another farmland available in
obada oko in ogun state just less than one hour from lagos at N250k per acre
minimum purchase is 5 acres Farmland available in ido LGA in ibadan Oyo state for
N230k per acre minimum purchase is 2 acres 10k none refundable consultancy fee
payable same day after visitation to the land We can help you set up farm, manage
and refer you to buyers We are into Plantain, cassava, jatropha, soya beans, ugu, okro,
cucumber, cow, goats, rams, ostrich, rabbits, geese, layers, turkeys farming We train,
sell Ebooks on Agribusiness and also write business plan for people Call Gbenga on
08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2016
Goats and cow are stress free business that you can do and make money every six months at most.

You can structure it to give you project start up capital. But you need the help of professionals.

You can do
95% zero grazing

How? Join my WhatsApp group on 08120528950

Please send name location, email and WhatsApp number
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2016
Goats and cow are stress free business that you can do and make money every six
months at most.
You can structure it to give you project start up capital. But you need the help of
professionals.
You can do
95% zero grazing
Please send name location, email and WhatsApp number then specify GOATS AND COW FARMING
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2016
Goats and cow are stress free business that you can do and make money every six
months at most.
You can structure it to give you project start up capital. But you need the help of
professionals.
You can do
95% zero grazing
Please send name, location, email and WhatsApp number then specify GOATS AND
COW FARMING

Good farmlands close to river sides available for sale in ikire osun state at N65k per
acre minimum purchase is 10 acres. Another farmland available in olofin village ogun
state for 100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres Another farmland available in
obada oko in ogun state just less than one hour from lagos at N250k per acre
minimum purchase is 5 acres Farmland available in ido LGA in ibadan Oyo state for
N230k per acre minimum purchase is 2 acres 10k none refundable consultancy fee
payable same day after visitation to the land We can help you set up farm, manage
and refer you to buyers We are into Plantain, cassava, jatropha, soya beans, ugu, okro,
cucumber, cow, goats, rams, ostrich, rabbits, geese, layers, turkeys farming We train,
sell Ebooks on Agribusiness and also write business plan for people Call Gbenga on
08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.