Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo (2068 Views)

Please How Do I Get To Innjoo Office From Iyana Ipaja? / We've Brought TWRP And Root To Innjoo Max 2 / We've Ported TWRP To Innjoo Max 2 & Max 2 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by MrsShodimu: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eyintemi i hear say lollipop would be available on INNJOO.. as opposed to these china phones that release stagnant phones without updates.. at least INNJOO is making a step in the right direction.

Cant wait
Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by Treyknowles(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow, dis is kuuuul,make i go buy my innjoo tab
Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by LordCenturion(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is a lie ,if its true please show us ur source

1 Like

Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by kedavra(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
get the latest news on android at http://www.ibloggtech.com
Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by MrsShodimu: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
LordCenturion:

O ye of little faith.. e would shock you
Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by adeolazzy: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
I heard so too.. cant wait
Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by RemyAO: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2015
LordCenturion:

OTA support on INNJOO ONE. A little update, not LOLLIPOP though. But at least there is support for a start.
Re: Lollipop Would Be Coming As An Update To Innjoo by Ausra(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Android Phone To Buy? / *** New HUAWEI Y5 @ #19,700 (Strong, Portable, And Affordable) *** / Infinix Hot 2 Users Might Soon Get Android 7.0 Nougat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.