Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Which Of These Was Your First Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Was Your First Phone? (650 Views)

Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable / I Ran Mad The Day I Lost My First Phone / Meet The First Phone You Can Wash With Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your First Phone? by phymeon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
I remember those days when these phones were all we see in the Nigerian phone shops, most of the phone companies have since stop producing most if not all of these. However, all these phones are very durable and strong. Which one of these did you use?

Re: Which Of These Was Your First Phone? by Borwe: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2015
no.1
Re: Which Of These Was Your First Phone? by philmimi1992(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2015
No. 10

(1) (Reply)

Buy "Mobile Phone Sim Free" / Infinix Zero.. Help!!! / Mtn Cheapest Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.