Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career (47399 Views)

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
In my last article titled HOW TIWA SAVAGE
HELPED AND KILLED MOCHEDDAH'S MUSIC
CAREER, i was talking about how Tiwa dethroned
Mocheddah as the Nigeria 's Queen of Pop.
Unfortunately, I lost the article when Nairaland
was hacked. So many things caused it especially
Mocheddah leaving the industry for more than
two years, and when she came back her throne
was occupied and she had to start from the
scratch.
Fast forward to 2014, Yemi Alade is planning
another Coup d'etat on Tiwa Savage. Johnny is a
smash hit song released by a Nigerian female
artiste in a long while. The song is number one on
so many radio stations in Nigeria and across 15
African countries. Yemi Alade has virtually risen
from relative obscurity to Super Stardom. She's
definitely kinging the females in the industry right
now with many hits JOHNNY, TANGERINE,
KISSING. On her recent trip to Tanzania, she shut
down a Stadium Music Concert where she was
the headline act.
Before it used to be only Tiwa Savage when it
comes to the females, but now the game is
changing.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by icebebe(f): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who cares?

46 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by silverdam(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Airforce1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
silverdam:
Tiwa's career has ended already, from the moment she got pregnant, shakara don end, nothing for her. As for Yemi Slade, she's trying but she needs to stop being tacky if she wants to dethrone for real.

Oloshi

Who askd for your opinion?

What do you even know about music
undecided

75 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by silverdam(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

undecided
Okay, you finally caught my attention. Bye!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Sapphire86(f): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Oloshi

undecided

Pele o, Tee billz

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by twerkjack: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
silverdam:
Okay, you finally caught my attention. Bye!
OMG ARE U GAY?? COS U DEFINITELY LOOK IT grin

31 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by silverdam(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
twerkjack:
OMG ARE U GAY?? COS U DEFINITELY LOOK IT grin
Lmao, laughing with you.

5 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
silverdam:
Ok
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sapphire86:

Pele o, Tee billz
lol you are funny.

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by TDonald: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao, laughing with you.
Bastard Gay Oshi!!...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Airforce1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sapphire86:

Pele o, Tee billz

Lol

Mtcheww
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Sapphire86(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

Mtcheww
cheesy

Clearly u must be part taking in her cookie for u to go in on him like that.

FYI I think the broad is a GROSSLY overrated.

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by silverdam(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
TDonald:
Bastard Gay Oshi!!...
Lmao! One of them

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by fr3do(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yemi Alade has the language advantage, she can do it in english, igbo, pidgin, yoruba.
And she is cuter and sexier abeg.

9 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by thrizzle(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao! One of them
Truth be told you actually look gayy

24 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
fr3do:
Yemi Alade has the language advantage, she can do it in english, igbo, pidgin, yoruba.
OK,
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Airforce1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sapphire86:

Clearly u must be part taking in her cookie for u to go in on him like that.

FYI I think the broad is a GROSSLY overrated.

Na you sabi

Mtchew
cheesy
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by bi0nics: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by macklef(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Op, i dont know what to say to u. I dont see both of them as competitors in anyway.

The last time i checked, yemi alade is an afro pop singer.
While tiwa savage is more versatile as she flows on RnB as well as afro pop.
If anyone was to give tiwa a hard time, illd wanna tip niyiola, but shes still not gingered to me.

They too much space for 50 more female artists. Make good song, make more fans, make more money.
Monopoly is a biatch.

28 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by detutu1: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
fr3do:
Nd french!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by denedene(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
tiwa has been releasing crap since the birth of Beethoven

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by macklef(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
denedene:
tiwa has been releasing crap since the birth of Beethoven
Am not a konk fan of 9ja music but i beg to disagree with u. Shes good!!! Esp with her RnB.

7 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by fr3do(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2015
detutu1:

Nd french!!!

see what am saying

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by moufan: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2015
rubbish and stuupid thread

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao, laughing with you.
Brother, Why would you be gay Na?
& to think that you've been following only males since the time of Herod.

15 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by homesteady(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Nooo! Tiwa still remains the queen! Yemi Alade has been around for a long time, she just got her break with Johnny!
BTW, the industry is big enough for them! If tiwa, omawummi and Waje can exist together, why can't Yemi join them?

8 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Dey here dey dull yourself when your mates dey make better money from e-politics. Wetin concern me with any Tiwa or Yemi?
Na GEJ vs failBUHARI season we dey

GEJtillIbadanbecomesFCT

9 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Dey here dey dull yourself when your mates dey make better money from e-politics. Wetin concern me with any Tiwa or Yemi?
Na GEJ vs failBUHARI season we dey

GEJtillIbadanbecomesFCT
lol u no well

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
jiggaz:
lol u no well

cheesy grin tongue
Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by jiggaz(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:
Op, i dont know what to say to u. I dont see both of them as competitors in anyway.

The last time i checked, yemi alade is a hip hop singer.
While tiwa savage is more versatile as she flows on RnB as well as hip hop.
If anyone was to give tiwa a hard time, illd wanna tip niyiola, but shes still not gingered to me.

They too much space for 50 more female artists. Make good song, make more fans, make more money.
Monopoly is a biatch.
Yemi Alade hip hop artiste? I commot nyansh for u oo. i wonder why Nigerians cant differentiate between Afro Pop and hip-hop?

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Planned To End Tiwa Savage's Music Career by denedene(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2015
macklef:

Am not a konk fan of 9ja music but i beg to disagree with u. Shes good!!! Esp with her RnB.
yu r right bro buh I think joining mavin didn't help her talent buh made her popular also lack of competition from d female industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.