Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

Am Fed Up With This Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Fed Up With This Marriage (2543 Views)

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / Check Out This Marriage Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Fed Up With This Marriage by perkyendy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
This marriage has caused me more pain than gain, I no longer have happniess like I use to, I live in my own house like a stranger, can’t even look at the face of my partner because I don’t remember when we slept on the same bed last, OMG! I can’t believe am saying all this out for people to see and read… After so many years of marriage mine has turned to sour taste, its so bad that I wish I could turn back the hand of time and I will remain single.

But, I still ask myself is this the person I dated, courted before marriage? How come things just took a different turn and become lime taste instead of pinapple?

Whao! People say marriage is sweet I think mine was just few hours and it came to an end, I see my friends happy in their own home and always smiling with their partner all the time, this thing between me and my suppose lover partner has not only affected my job but the innocent children God gave us, no more care in the house, everyone now run around on their own. But I still have a question to ask! When will my own marriage be like yours.

Or should I also ask how’s your marriage like?

See My name is Seyi S Adesina and if your marriage has any of the things you just read above then believe me you still don’t have a problem.

Reason because you are still alive and reading this and you still have your home.

Though its not easy to seat under fire or put fire under ur bed and still feel comfortable to sleep.

But like the saying “each day that breaks is an opportunity to try something different”.

Have you tried to approach this sour tasty marriage of yours in another way? Have u taken another measure to see it work?

Maybe its time to start working on your own self that will radiate positivity and bring back your inner happiness to attract ur partner happniess back to you.

You don’t have to lose hope now, yes you might say I don’t understand what you have gone through but do you have the time to listen to others and see how they wish their problem is like yours?

So calm down even in the midst of the trouble God will and still answer prayer.

Only the ones who give up will say its “easier said than done” because every puzzle has a solution no trouble created is ownself without solution.
Pencil could be a problem to some but thank God it also come with an eraser.

You can talk to me and my other counselors at anytime concerning your marriage, love life, life issues etc and we will try our best to guide you through the grace of God

Write us via our mail:
word@seyiadesina.com

Phone: 08050779497,08064626235

There is still HOPE!

Read more here
http://seyiadesina.com/word/am-fed-up-with-this-marriage/
Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
More marriage WOES! grin
Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by whao: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
What is the problem bro!

You just mentioned your TROUBLEs without the PROBLEMs, where do we come in now without giving us options for advice?.

What is the problem that makes you have sleepless night and wonder day in your bountiful marriage?
Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by perkyendy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Maybe you need to read the whole of the content before commenting oOo

1 Like

Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by 5minsmadness: 1:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Lol. Good one. Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by DukeNija(m): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
More marriage WOES! grin

Are you happy? sad

2 Likes

Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
DukeNija:

Are you happy? sad

If I have never been sad on NL, you can only imagine how euphoric I am ALWAYS OFF NL! kiss
If I am sad, it is not about "ANYTHING" concerning that socio-economic burden AND NUISANCE called marriage.
I can NEVER give any such an opportunity to derail any channel or frequency of my congeniality! cool

Na who born am? undecided
Tufiakwa!!!!

If you are fed up, get the heck ourrrrroff it!!!! cool

Simple!!!!
Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by Richy4(m): 2:19am On Jan 21, 2015
sorry bro. i don't understand. the write up sound to me like two person in one.

are you having marital problem at the same time dishing out solution or what? I 'm kind of confused

1 Like

Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by smartigo: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2015
^^ Read again, you will understand. The guy dey render service. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by 2goodbobo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
For those of your who don't construe what the OP is saying, he's a Marriage counselor who is available to give couples
marital advice. The beginning of his post was just to get your attention. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by perkyendy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
The problem we black have is we hardly read, people complete or come to conclusion with just the topic or an headline of a post...
Re: Am Fed Up With This Marriage by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
So we need to visit that website to know the tale of woes?

(1) (Reply)

Its Very Difficult To Find A Husband / Family Of 6 Found Dead In Their Room In Rumuosi, Port-harcourt Rivers State / Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.