Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? (2847 Views)

See How To Overcome Depression / 7 Powerful Ways To Overcome Depression / How To Overcome Depression (tips That Work) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
im nt hungry, i jx wana lie dwn.
alright, I think dat wil help..... Just take good care ov urself. Nd I wouldn't want u to think to much.
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:
alright, I think dat wil help..... Just take good care ov urself. Nd I wouldn't want u to think to much.
yeah thanks.
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmmmm...I'll pass. I don't think I wanna join d long line of mumus that will be showing they care over something they do not even know d cause. y should u just create a thread, say u r sad, n ask guys to comment without asking u you r sad?!!! n some mumus r forming caring... undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by franugo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:
hmmmm...I'll pass. I don't think I wanna join d long line of mumus that will be showing they care over something they do not even know d cause. y should u just create a thread, say u r sad, n ask guys to comment without asking u you r sad?!!! n some mumus r forming caring... undecided

buh bros op said she lost a relative na How do u want 2 break it down further than that?
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
franugo:

buh bros op said she lost a relative na How do u want 2 break it down further than that?
didn't c that...
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prixus:
Then u shudnt av commented. i jx hate guys lyk u angry
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Then u shudnt av commented. i jx hate guys lyk u angry
I don't hate u. but not every guy is an ass-licker. that original post was just too arrogant. Imagine!!! we should console u n not ask y we should console or advice u. that is d highest level of arrogance. u dint hate me for my comment. u hate me cos I'm not playing along.

I'm sorry about ur loss tho. take heart. if truly u lost someone what's wrong in saying that's d reason for ur depression n sadness? n if u didn't want to state it in d first place, y did u now change ur mind? u can't always eat ur cake n have it my dear.
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Prixus:

I don't hate u. but not every guy is an ass-licker. that original post was just too arrogant. Imagine!!! we should console u n not ask y we should console or advice u. that is d highest level of arrogance. u dint hate me for my comment. u hate me cos I'm not playing along.

I'm sorry about ur loss tho. take heart. if truly u lost someone what's wrong in saying that's d reason for ur depression n sadness? n if u didn't want to state it in d first place, y did u now change ur mind? u can't always eat ur cake n have it my dear.
whatever. mtchw.
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by laginks: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Something happened to me just now, and i am so sad and depressed sad
i cnt say what happened coz its personal...
I need u guy's advise on how to make dis sadness stop pls sad
one more thing, if u knw ur jx gonna come here and insult me, jx press back angry
give ur life to Jesus for He is the one who gives lasting joy. spend quality time in prayer and worship, coz 'in the presence of God there is fullness of joy and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore'.
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi there, I don't know what's depressing you but I just want you to know that it's only a phase, you'll be alright soon enough. Do things that make you happy, spend time with loved ones, keep to yourself if you must. Life surely goes on, no matter what. May I give you a big hug? ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) cheer up princess, don't mess up your pretty face with tears ok, it's well smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Something happened to me just now, and i am so sad and depressed sad
i cnt say what happened coz its personal...
I need u guy's advise on how to make dis sadness stop pls sad
one more thing, if u knw ur jx gonna come here and insult me, jx press back angry
My love,get yourself a crate of Orijin,or should I get it for you?
Lock yourself in a room,drown yourself in a drinking galore,STAY TRIPPY!!
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
nigga you so onpoint wink
Like a thorn
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
4 ur info its nt heartbreak. my half sibling died. hope u are happy nw?
Omg,i'm sorry sweetie,never knew that was what happened until I read further,rip to him/her
Re: How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? by Xionez(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
For me, its going through Nairaland or taking a long evening walk. Helps to keep my mind off things.
If that doesn't work, I'll load up a shooter, stick ear pieces in my ear and play till I feel sleepy.
Would be too exhausted even feel depressed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Prevent Blighted Ovum Or Anembryonic Pregnancy / Step By Step Ultrasound Books For Sale / See What Happened After Man Tried To Enter His House After Getting Drunk. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.