Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

(PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter (2826 Views)

EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose / See What Fayose Did Today As His Convoy Met Traffic On Their Way To Akure.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Feranmicharles(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
The executive Gov of ekiti state is trending on twitter right now,jus because of this pic that he posted and the pic is on Punch newspaper(s) FP.

He state it clean and clear that Buhari is death if he's been voted in for President and GEJ as life

Hmmm...
What's your take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Ikpewe: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
ENOUGH OF STATE BURIALS. GOODLUCK TILL BUHARI PRESENT THE LEAST RESULT (FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE)

6 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ikpewe:
ENOUGH OF STATE BURIALS. GOODLUCK TILL BUHARI PRESENT THE LEAST RESULT (FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE)
so u also support Gov. Fayose,that wants someone's demise

Now I believe this

Politics is a dirty GAME

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by slimfit1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Punch missed Ironsi they don't follow ethics in this company. Well I think they are not helping there course.
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by olu77(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose has killed GEJ & PDP with his stupidity. If they knew the implication of what he has done, they would have invited him to PDP national secretariat in Abuja, call a live press confrence, remove his boxers and give him minimum of 80 strokes of koboko while the whole world watches with relief.

10 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
A dying man is a dying man

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by BlackTechnology: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
olu77:
Fayose has killed GEJ with his stupidity

He stated fact

He is doing SW a favour of avoiding an impeding disaster

Do you think if Buhari wins and dies in power, that the far North won't plot a coup. grin

1 Like

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by temitemi1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
That's d fact... Enough of wasting of taxpayers' money on obituary... GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by amakaobiemeka: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Did nigeria not do state burial 4 stella obasanjo? Fasoye has killed pdp, inciting the hausas finally against gej

3 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by gurusmac4: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hit like if you will vote " for #GMB2015 and share for #GEJ 2015"

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by sheymoni(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
This man has fuelled the vehicle that will take jonathan back to otuoke come feb 14th

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by tomakint: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He stated fact

He is doing SW a favour of avoiding an impeding disaster

Do you think if Buhari wins and dies in power, that the far North won't plot a coup. grin
Stop engaging those naive-minded ones who stand for nothing......may be they thought if Buhari slumps and dies that an Osinbajo will be sworn in as President just like we have during Jonathan. I say NEVER! Northerners would rather shop for another Northerner as replacement.

1 Like

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Mowire: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose's fear of the eventuality of GMB victory has surely ran him insane.

2 Likes

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by KwoiZabo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is Propaganda. The real message will trikle down and very soon the publication will be forgotten. Fayose doing the dirty job. North killed us in 38 years and they want to truncate this fresh air we are experiencing. Impossible

1 Like

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by BlackTechnology: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
tomakint:

Stop engaging those naive-minded ones who stand for nothing......may be they thought if Buhari slumps and dies that an Osinbajo will be sworn in as President just like we have during Jonathan. I say NEVER! Northerners would rather shop for another Northerner as replacement.

Don't mind the political illiterates

1 Like

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by scribble: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
I think that th man has cautioned Nigerians and some Nigerians will take caution.

1 Like

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by baybeeboi: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose tellin me what I already know since 2015......
But who wants death?
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by IVORY2009(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
gurusmac4:

Mr. spammer, will you stop dis rubbish, hit like and hit share my foot.

1 Like

Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Kanana(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose is not but a thug who plays a do or die politics. Is so unfortunate for a so called political leader to come up with such an outrageous advert all in the name of politicking. I wonder what this could have resulted into had it been it was the opposition that came up with such an advert. Fayose ought to be telling the masses why Pdp should be elected- an issue based politicking and let him stop telling us who's gonna be dying in power or too old too rule. How are those the issues?
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by MzLaurel(f): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
gurusmac4:

1000 shares

I wish I can share more than twice grin
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Feranmicharles(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mr nigerianium are you ready?,of course yesgrin

Now here's the tricksmiley
Let's make a scenario where you want ppl to see your video through a link,but u wanna shorten it. Very easy stepssmiley

1: you'll do sumtin like this [urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com(then close the bracket,like dis ]

2: step 1 means [urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]. you get,smiley

3: now write anything after step 2 like "SEE VIDEO" "[urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]SEE VIDEO,you get?wink

4: lastly,you will write sumtin like dis after SEE VIDEO,like this "[/urǀ] you get?wink

5: if you don't get,its here

[urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]SEE VIDEO[/urǀ]

6: you'll get sumtin like dis

[url=waptrick.com]SEE VIDEO[/url]

Try it lemme seesmiley
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by nigerianium: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Mr nigerianium are you ready?,of course yesgrin

Now here's the tricksmiley
Let's make a scenario where you want ppl to see your video through a link,but u wanna shorten it. Very easy stepssmiley

1: you'll do sumtin like this [urǀ=ѿww.facebook.com(then close the bracket,like dis ]

2: step 1 means [urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]. you get,smiley

3: now write anything after step 2 like "SEE VIDEO" "[urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]CLICLICK,you get?wink

4: lastly,you will write sumtin like dis after SEE VIDEO,like this "[/urǀ] you get?wink

5: if you don't get,its here

[urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]KAYCEE[/urǀ]

6: you'll get sumtin like dis

[url=waptrick.com]SEE VIDEO[/url]

Try it lemme seesmiley
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by nigerianium: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
[urǀ=ѿww.waptrick.com]KAYCEE[/urǀ]
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by Feranmicharles(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
nigerianium:
u din say anything na,don't u get it?
Re: (PIC) See What Gov.fayose Did. Fayose Now Trending On Twitter by joeyarticles: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Governor Fayose have been collecting Tax from all living things in Ekiti for some months now. I don't need to discuss about other tax which he is collecting. All I want to talk about here is the tax which his government has leveled on school children.

http://www.prestnaija.com/fayose-government-closing-private-schools-refuse-pay-tax/

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! / Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra / SEE GOBE: Police Rush To Rescue Two Pastors Fighting In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.