Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year (4667 Views)

Hilarious Joke Of The Day / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Cant Stop Laughing (shortest Most Hilarious Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by jokesmaster: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
An Igbo man, a Yoruba man and an Hausa man were lost in a forest and then captured by cannibals. The king of the cannibals told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step was to go deep into the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruits. The three men went their separate ways to gather fruits. The Yoruba man came back and said to the king, "I brought 10 apples." Then the king explained the trial to him, "You have to swallow the fruits without any expression on your face or you will be killed. The first apple went in, but on the second one, he winced out in pain, so he was killed. The Igbo man arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him, he thought to himself that this should be easy.... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and on the ninth berry, he burst out in laughter and was killed. The Yoruba man and Igbo man met in heaven and the Yoruba man asked, "Why did you laugh? You almost got away with the trial." The Igbo man replied, "I couldn't help it, when I saw the Hausa man coming with Watermelons!"

Hit like if you laughed grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
lol really funny grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by coolestca(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
lemme comment b4 I read ...
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by peachylee(f): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hahahahahaha laugh my ears out
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by SuccessfulO(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol, de Hausa man is on his own.
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by SuccessfulO(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol, de Hausa man is on his own.. cheesy grin
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by philo3(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
it's a stale joke
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by Lisaflex(f): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Roflmao....I cn imagine!
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by Ransom247(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Funny!
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by brennyB: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin Hilarious
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by zinochima: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Giy u funny die
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by opichika(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
funny but not most''!!
Re: Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year by jbblues24(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great work, anyway. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics: Sunday Laughs..... / Adventures Of Coko, The Mad Houseboy, Episode 3. / Baloteli Colection *pix*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.