Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Free Browsing On Laptop / Pc Using Your Mobile Phoneline As A Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Browsing On Laptop / Pc Using Your Mobile Phoneline As A Modem (2518 Views)

Browse Free On Pc Using Airtel / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing On Laptop / Pc Using Your Mobile Phoneline As A Modem by realcleff: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2008
Hi friends,

To the level technology is going to now, we all gat to understand; cos we are no more a baby. "Come and lets reason together" a quote from the Bible. I have a great idea i wanna share with you all if you are interested in it.

Most time, we av been hearing about free internet browsing but we don't know how to come about it. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BROWSE 4 FREE ON YOUR PC/ LAPTOP COMPUTER by using your mobile  phoneline as a modem instead of paying monthly subscription to starcomms or multilinks for internet connection.

YOU can on these networks: MTN, ZAIN, GLO

for more information contact  me on 08086855761 or email: fortunate_bright@yahoo.com or visit www.degreatest-ng..com

[center]Your sounds nice, but our sounds better![/center]
Re: Free Browsing On Laptop / Pc Using Your Mobile Phoneline As A Modem by olatayor(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
well thats true. lot of nigerians are getting informed about the free browsing thing, well the white man says, if you want to hide an information from an african man, put it into writing, he will never read it,  and thats true, we never try to do researches on our own, they say read more learn more, change the globe,
if we all can read and discover things ourself, this so called networks will use the services theirselves at last,  its a new dawn, lets try things out ourselves,
Isl software was built and manupilated by a nasty kid who may not have the education that you have but today he sells his product to every ignorant person,
think about this guys,,,,don't always expect to get freebies here without getting a word of advice.
Re: Free Browsing On Laptop / Pc Using Your Mobile Phoneline As A Modem by realcleff: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
We are all neighbors of ourselves "love your neighbor as your self" a quote from the Bible - Each time we discover things lets try to share with others.

If you are interested in my post then go for it!

(1) (Reply)

Going cheap now for 350k 29000w PMPO with 2300w RMS Lg Hi-fi System / How To Know If You Device Is An MTK DEVICE / Impact of Google Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.