Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (51040 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ceo4eva: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
President Jonathan and his campaign team today headed to the Northern part of the country for re-election campaigns.
The campaign rally was held today at Shehu Kangiwa Square, Sokoto.
The President also paid a visit to the Sultan of Sokoto while in the state.

Here are some photos from the rally in Sokoto;

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ceo4eva: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
I've read some comments here on Nairaland and I wonder why people who were not at the Sokoto campaign venue will be making false claims that the place was very empty or had a low turnout. How did they arrive at such hasty and unverified conclusion?
For the records, The crowd at the venue of the PDP rally today was really intimidating and overwhelming! They all showed love and support for Jonathan and his team.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045559_b7vf3zoiyaact_jpeg83aa414f03bf98a316a41e173081447c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045636_b7vub6fcqaej2ob_jpegb3bd32372246e67bdba616e5b775a77f

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ceo4eva: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
President Jonathan & VP Sambo acknowledging cheers from the massive crowd at the PDP Rally in Sokoto today.

2. The crowd

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ceo4eva: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
President Jonathan with the Sultan of Sokoto in his palace today

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ceo4eva: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Nigerians!!!

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Team APC

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bookohari in trouble. Mr quorruft

48 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ceo4eva: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
1. Palace musicians welcoming the President to the Sultan's palace today.

2. Excited motorcyclists welcoming the President's campaign train to the city today.

3. The crowd

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Proxy001(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".

248 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Princess2be(f): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Colourful pictures!
That's my President! God Bless him!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
What is massive about this crowd?

Those women wearing Green TAN t shirts dont look like typical Sokoto women, maybe na Olosho wey dem Jonathan dey take entertain from one campaign location to another. cheesy

I also notice the way they didnt show many posters of Jonathan, the only one in front, Sambo was even the main picture at the center while Jonathan was just shown to the left waving farewell to Aso Rock

Bad market is hard to sell

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".

Chai chai, diaris Goodu oooooo

14 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by gen2briz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
How the crowd be for your eyes?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by JECBOSS: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks to u ceo4eva!
Ride On, Mr President!
Buhari, show us ur certificate!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by fitzmayowa: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
I hope this crowd gives GEJ the required 25% he needs, because I don't see him winning in that state...The state is already on lockdown for GMB/APC...IMO

24 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Premiumnoise: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
some peeps don't realize that the aim of campaigning in most parts of the north is 25% votes which is already certain. In a an exam, it's not the most brilliant who wins the prizes, it's the smartest.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Proxy001(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Chai chai, diaris Goodu oooooo

Sure there is God....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Juliaann(f): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jisos!! omo see crowd this is unbelievablesmiley

My humble president may God bless you IJN

And before I forget GEJ till 2019

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
jssj
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by SparkAngel(f): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gbagaun

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who God has blessed NO man can curse

#TEAMGEJ

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Juliaann(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.
APshits be like

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ambrosini593(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Apc can lie. See crowd. They said he won't gather crowd in the north. Gej will give apc fans here BP

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:

u nd dis GEJ.....nawa ooo......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by DonBethel: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva always causing problems for the APC clowns here

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Interesting pictures, the stadium was almost empty, compare the Op's pictures with what Ruben abati shared on twitter, they have super photoshopped the pictures. Pdp no get shame how come abati's picture has more people in it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Alphaoscar: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
APC be like

9 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
APshits be like
yo a typical xample of ur signature.....change is wat u nid

sai buhari till nairaland bkoms poundsland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
It's in this same rally of PDP that youths were shouting "sai Buhari!" Meanwhile after Jonathan left, children took their brooms to carry out the symbolic sweeping exercise to drive away all that he came with.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.