Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

More Problems For Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Problems For Jehovahs Witnesses (418 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Problems For Jehovahs Witnesses by NEWBIN: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
the JWs try as much as possible to twist scriptures to present JESUS CHRIST who is God in flesh as a mere man. They even blaspheme HIM and say he is michael the angel. Well, i get my wahalla for you, JWs
please explain this scripture.....

John 14:6-10New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Light, Jesus Christ Is Light. Jesus Christ Is God!!!! / The Operation / Quit Judging People By Their Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.