Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA (34691 Views)

Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / See What The Current Petrol/economic Condition In Nigeria Has Caused..hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by Jerryjat(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
jamex93:
so wat should I do??

Appreciate the Government...
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by ollyruffy: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ followers are as clueless as he is. Or they just derive joy in insulting Nigerians. What a clueless analysis.

May be you should tell us average daily wages in the USA to start with.
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by miketayo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
nwanna89:
Minimum wage in USA is not 18,000 naira per month

u have just answered the OP`s question. Thread closed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by miketayo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amisec:
This same GEJ increased the minimum wage to 18,000 naira don't forget. Some governors shouting change today has neither allowed the minimum wage to be paid nor passed PIB.

as per inflation ?
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by Gallass(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
donnypool:

in nigeria?
yes. Go to the state and local government offices and see for yourself
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gallass:

yes. Go to the state and local government offices and see for yourself

some not all, i know of security men earning up to 25000
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by realnaijaa: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
bajosky:

ie about 185 naira per liter @ USA Price.
Thunder Go fire all those who are against this reduction whenever they go to buy fuel.

may their generator knock down .AMen

may their car engine knock down .Amen

All Their Home & office appliances(bulb,ac,fridge,lap top, phone chargers,televisions etc may they get damage. AMEn

un grateful ppl
you see why we need thunder .for my place na for people like you. A gallon in the US is selling for $1.55 per gallon. It seems you can't correlate or comprehend what am say in. It means a gallon is simply $1.55* N185= 4litters
(Actually is 4.5). Or let me break it down for you in a small child's way . it is around 287 naira for 4 litters or per gallon
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by Gallass(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
donnypool:

some not all, i know of security men earning up to 25000
after how many years?
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by rhymaholic: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Dear OP, we all did mathematics in school. Its simple mathematics, taking into recognition the percentage at which fuel have dropped over the past few months. The fuel should be sold at around 45-50naira. You cant tell me nothing.

Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by ducii: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2015
dguy4:
Op pls get ur facts right before you post anything, America is not an oil producing state, you just can't compare them with us when it comes to crude oil, u compare your stats. with an oil producing state.

WHO TOLD YOU THE US DOES NOT PRODUCE OIL, ARE U DREAMING, THE US PRODUCES 9MILLION BARRELS A DAY
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by ducii: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
yes. I am ready to occupy naija for subsidy to be remove but first the federal government should repair and build more refineries then they should remove the so called subsidy and let demand and supply determine the price of fuel. its a shame that we are the only OPEC member that import fuel because we don't have operating refineries

Saudi Arabia imports fuel, do your research
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by obstead200(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
lawbabs:

Amen my guy! You see why they didnt want the education sector to work because it will be easy to sell junks to the masses. See the advert that mad man, Fayose wrote in the dailies yesterday just to whip sentiments for jonathan. He paid N20 million for that... Nonsense!
i just saw dat advert. i feel like slaming that fayose's head against the wall. how can someone who is supposed to lead the masses excercise this degree of bias and post such misleading information just to lick GEJ's ar.se?
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by fesnge(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
dre11:
Op

What's the minimum wage in America
At least we need to balance that tooo

The minimum wage here in The States is $10.00 per hr X 40 hrs., (8 hrs per day x 5 days) do maths.
Re: Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA by IyawoToBe(f): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
temmytanny:
think before you write, there is road tax on the fuel charge in usa. minimum wage in usa is $7.25 meaning my one day pay is equal to your 15days pay(if you earn minimum wage).gas this time last year in dallas was $3.15/gallon but its $1.79 today. Even though we naija dont refine but atleast we should have the pump price below N70/litre.
Hello temmy, pls I need your help o. I have been trying to send you pm but I guess Nairaland pm is malfunctioning. Pls get back to me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter: Mass Defection Looms In National Assembly / Afolabi Iwalewa, Gbadebo Odimayo Flogged At APC Congress In Ondo State. Photos / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.