Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62053 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
okotv:
I can do all that except the cut onion part. We would just have to blend it or she does that herself.

what if she wants to teach you?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by okotv(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

what if she wants to teach you?
I do slice onions well but the eye irritation that follows is sometimes not worth it.

Nice and beautiful write up
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by prettyjo(f): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

How've you been? wink
have been fine
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2015
okotv:
I do slice onions well but the eye irritation that follows is sometimes not worth it.

Nice and beautiful write up

Thanks... the idea is simply just helping out in little ways...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
prettyjo:
have been fine

School I guess...Because you've been scarce around...wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther, I sight you...wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2015
kingstylo01:

Come and do something o...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:
smiley.wink

Japheth and smiles... OK oo
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Japheth and smiles... OK oo

smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by prettyjo(f): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

School I guess...Because you've been scarce around...wink
yes dear
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Japhet04:

smiley

I call this...Weird! grin oooops!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2015
prettyjo:
yes dear

MODIFIED:
Why? smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by prettyjo(f): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Why? You're married? smiley
why what??

I said skul stress makes me not to come online frequently
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:
Herzumpther, I sight you...wink
Good morning bro.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by okotv(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks... the idea is simply just helping out in little ways...
okay.

Have a nice day
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

I call this...Weird! grin oooops!
cool tongue cool
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2015
prettyjo:
why what??

I said skul stress makes me not to come online frequently

I get...wink...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2015
okotv:
okay.

Have a nice day

You too...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Good morning bro.

How you? wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nice one!

I prefer video games tho and she'll have to join me in playing Fifa! tongue

Number 5 go hard sha!...but we go manage grin

Haha...Most of our ladies these days nor like football... dem go like Game? Maybe fighting ones... who loses cleans the toilet for the week...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2015
alberto2k:
I came, I read and I walked out

Mr emusmith, u try gan

Where to? wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2015
This is cool OP
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
This is cool OP

Thanks Chris... Are you new here?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

How you? wink
I'm good thank you. You?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks Chris... Are you new here?
sort of
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by alberto2k(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Where to? wink

To Miami wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
sort of

You sound like one who's acquainted with the "ropes" already...That's why I'm asking wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
alberto2k:

To Miami wink

On Keke?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm good thank you. You?

I'm very well, thanks. You've stopped mentioning me in that your cooking thread oo... I'm not happy oo
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Haha...Most of our ladies these days nor like football... dem go like Game? Maybe fighting ones... who loses cleans the toilet for the week...cheesy
Lol...na the thing o.

Them no like football and naim me I dey enjoy well.

Even the fighting games sef you must lose o! If not wahala go dey grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

I'm very well, thanks. You've stopped mentioning me in that your cooking thread oo... I'm not happy oo
Lol. I'm so sorry, I was actually thinking that since we follow each other you will notice each time I post there. I posted lunch and dinner yesterday so you can check them out or do you need me to post the link here?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...na the thing o.

Them no like football and naim me I dey enjoy well.

Even the fighting games sef you must lose o! If not wahala go dey grin

LoL...We go agree that one for courtship oo...If we play FIFA, na die she dey be that... I go dey carry her 5 goals ahead...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.