Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62054 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Above all they enjoy getting laid in a steaming form! cool
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Elephone p6i batteries is here just look at them.

Then contact Melon Technologies on
08033689593 or whatsapp 08027147181

In case you need extra back up.

God bless you all.

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by October1960: 4:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Fantasy[email][/email]
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by cherryice(f): 5:01am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

I love that playing soccer or her best game on our TV together...

Cute
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by anthoniaz(f): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Cool.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Hugging and kissing her through d back
When some of uh na hair dey smell die..
Despite all the cash u take from guys for hairdos
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by asadike(f): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2015
kayciano:

When some of uh na hair dey smell die..
Despite all the cash u take from guys for hairdos
may be your girl friend lack proper hygiene, my dear, its not everybody
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
may be your girl friend lack proper hygiene, my dear, its not everybody
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
I don't have a girlfriend...
Am tired of dating...
I have observed that I do well ,when left alone.
That was how the pretty lady I sat in front with, corrupted the fresh air with her HAIR ,when I was on interstate transit bus.
SHE KEPT hitting her head with her palm, until we arrived another state..
I tried getting a fragrance for her to wear on..before we got to another state, that's if we were still alive...
4me, LADIES should make simple hairdo ,which can allow aeration.. and try as much as possible to avoid heat..
IF POSSIBLE LOW CUT isn't bad..
Chidinma looks very pretty on that low cut...
And I guess that hair can hardly boom
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chuckingTHINGS(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2015
vision 2020 tins
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by lacedup(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.

Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy

Hehehe...u kno say ure wif go cheat on u live ba...way too nyc niqqa....way too nyc...is dah bae God ni...cz d way u dey worship am she go grow wings pass Boeing airbus...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by UjSizzle(f): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Awww this is nice. I don't completely have a lack of faith in this generation of men again cry
You're right, women love romance. We actually die for it...forget all the bonethugz thing. And if she trusts you, she'll never take you for granted.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Mopricelezz(f): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Awww! This is so romantic... Only if them 'guys' can do dem, buh in most cases abeg, dey are always forming 'Commando'... Trust me if all or almost all of dese are done often nd its reciprocated, aint no better feeling anywhere trust me... cheesy Nice compilation @op
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by evea: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

the question is how many MEN can do it or this? nice 1. I pray 2 ve dt man. lol
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by cyunited(f): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2015
MrHardOn:
Emusmith.....which one is the other one. As long as she feels good. Then am good.

God bless you n give you d desire of your heart!!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by optimism91(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

1. Pillow fight

Your right. What about preparing a special meal for her as a surprise (I.e, if you know how to cook).
But I bet you, most guys hate the kitchen and laundry stuff you mentioned, due to EGO. But its cool, as long as she doesn't make it a norm for me.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2015
optimism91:

Your right. What about preparing a special meal for her as a surprise (I.e, if you know how to cook).
But I bet you, most guys hate the kitchen and laundry stuff you mentioned, due to EGO. But its cool, as long as she doesn't make it a norm for me.

Very nice...I didn't add that?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by aguizm(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2015
I love this

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by optimism91(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2015
optimism91:

1. Kiss her when you off and back from work
2. Call /send text to her, just say "I LOVE YOU"
3. Appreciate every of her effort. Like, "thank you baby, your awesome" it worth it.
4. Play with her hair, if you can not sing her to bed.
5. Tolerate her. Knowing she is bond to err. We all do.
Above, give her a sense of SECURITY.

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by saoseun(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
D thing Is, its easy to plan ndd say all dis b4 marriage. Yea easy to imagine nd fantasize but once u are in it, story changes. Its either u are willing nd d oda person is not..if everyone shudd adopt d priinciple of BEING D RIGHT pERSON nd NOT LOOKING FOR D RIGHT pERSON, d story can changee a little...marrriage Is ordained from heaven but it is left for us on earth to make it work..der are so many interfernce, unforseen circumstances dat comes wit d reality of marriage...gather 10,000 couples 2geda, dey wil teel u 10,000 differeent xperiences nd 10,000 methods to make it work. D truth is, wat worked for A might nt work for B. May God hep us all
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by uniquefidel1991: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

1. Pillow fight

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy
visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley OMG!!! Am so in love with you,will you be my hubby pleassssssssssssseeeeeeee! U almost made me teary,,(ok,u did)! Lol

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by 2goodbobo(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Spot on OP. I do 90percent of the pointers you outlined and I can tell you that my marriage has been heaven on earth.

In addendum to what you said, I also advice you listen to your wife cos women love to be listen to when they speak. Don't ignore them or show apathy when they are talking to you. Once you give them attention, they will give you their heart.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by richidinho(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Asadike

U are on point.......

I Luv that
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Tosinville(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
shocked wash her clothes ke? Man, pls don't let yo mama see ya doing that for one rachet u pick up in the street and marry
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Mopricelezz(f): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2015
optimism91:

1. Kiss her when you off and back from work
2. Call /send text to her, just say "I LOVE YOU"
3. Appreciate every of her effort. Like, "thank you baby, your awesome" it worth it.
4. Play with her hair, if you can not sing her to bed.
5. Tolerate her. Knowing she is bond to err. We all do.
Above, give her a sense of SECURITY.

Yea u r so right, giving her a sense of 'Security' does it all.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by kingstylo01(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2015
sucezTP:

Number 8 is so on point! I'm sure every woman loves to hear that from her husband, even as she grows old.
you are right dear. Words have magical power, especially these three words:
"I LOVE YOU"
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Cyunited. God bless us. You are the desire of my heart. Your prayer has been answered. So where do we start from. grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
True, but only to the lady who deserves it. Cos truth be told, some would just take the man for granted
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by ihedinobi2: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
What do I think? I think you're blessed if you find a woman that can take all that without insulting you to your face.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by igbinigiejeff(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Am happy you said you are not married yet,wait ontill you are married then you come back after three to tell me how far:Wish you goodluck !
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by nekede11(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
I love these
emusmith:

1. Pillow fight

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Edigrows: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Powerful preaching here grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.