Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62050 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
candybob or candydog. Haha...Stinking E-diot.Confirmed Nairaland Pigglet. Your animal instinct needs to be suppressed. grin
A miasma of poo hangs around you all the time. That is why you are so unfortunate in life. You just have to live with it or get over it. grin
Oh...so it's not only me you are frustrated about....Even Soludo.
Who are you to judge Soludo?... ....when nobody in your lineage or generation to come will ever achieve one tenth of what he has achieved.

Am sure..you actually stuck your fingers in your Anus and smelled it. Haha... Turd Burping Retard. From your response...Didn't Ya. Turd eating Minger who has no sense of direction. I can now confirm that you are a Complete fuccking Wally, Skanky Uphill Gardener and a Wee Tyke.
Mr Billy-No Mates, your low life has brought you to the wrong place where you can no longer display your She-goat tendencies.

Before I tell you off...A sperm burping plonker like you needs to have your shit head examined. Son of a Bint...Slum Dog grin grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Candybob(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
MrHardOn:
candybob or candydog. Haha...Stinking E-diot.Confirmed Nairaland Pigglet. Your animal instinct needs to be suppressed. grin
A miasma of poo hangs around you all the time. That is why you are so unfortunate in life. You just have to live with it or get over it. grin
Who are you to judge Soludo?... ....when nobody in your lineage will ever achieve one tenth of what he has achieved.

Am sure..you actually stuck your fingers in your Anus and smelt it. From your response...Didn't Ya. Turd eating Minger who has no sense of direction. I can now confirm that you are a Complete fuccking Wally, Skanky Uphill Gardener and a Wee Tyke.
Mr Billy-No Mates, your low life has brought you to the wrong place where you can no longer display your She-goat tendencies.

Before I tell you off...A sperm burping plonker like you needs to have your shit head examined. Son of a Bint...Slum Dog grin grin

Hahaha!!!!! this son of a dog is truly unfortunate! So you dont have anything doing except fooling your miserable self on Nairaland. The speed with which you reply, are you employed by Nairaland?

I am a God where the likes of you are concerned. Imagine this. Soludo has a habit of claiming that Nigerian graduates are perpetually unemployable, your likes validate this claim because you are obviously unteachable.

Just look at what you wrote on a public online forum..
""Didn't Ya. Turd eating Minger who has no sense of direction. I can now confirm that you are a Complete fuccking Wally, Skanky Uphill Gardener and a Wee Tyke. Mr Billy-No Mates, your low life has brought you to the wrong place where you can no longer display your She-goat tendencies""
(This confirms that this son of a dog is an imbecilic one cheesy)

Hahaha!!! You are obviously less than a toddler intellectually!
Your progenitors must be miserable right now at the kind of slowpoke their deity imposed on them, i can already feel their frustration over you.
Do yourself a favour and grow up. Imbecilic son of a dog!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
candybob...candyDOG...CandyPlonker or CrazyAss man. Well...what else can I say to a turd burper. Your failing in life and everything you do is not my making. cool.You know you are cursed...Son of a beast talking of deity. cheesy
You have always been a vagabond...that's your generational trait. Product of beastiality...nonentity with delusional views. Calling himself DOG...good you know you are a DOG. Rabid DOG. cheesy You can never be where the likes of me are. Unless you are going to be barking at the gate at strangers under the control of my security guards while they feed you with your usual turd and hot horse sperm. grin grin
Wondering what Soludo's statement has got to do with a Monkey who thinks he is educated enough to get a job. Haha....Ass licker. You know who you are. shocked shocked
You can continue licking my ass for all I care...it won't change anything. A Pigglet will always be a pigglet nothing can change that grin. Cokehead Sniffer. grin
Fuccking Dick Muncher....Son Of A Biaaatch. grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Candybob(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
MrHardOn, Nobody there is no escape for you oh, you bit the tiger's tail you must face the head.
You are so miserable you are busy changing you name across thread.
What more can i say than the son of a dog has no real identity wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who are you to judge Soludo?... ....when nobody in your lineage or generation to come will ever achieve one tenth of what he has achieved.

Am sure..you actually stuck your fingers in your Anus and smelled it. Haha... Turd Burping Retard. From your response...Didn't Ya. Turd eating Minger who has no sense of direction. I can now confirm that you are a Complete fuccking Wally, Skanky Uphill Gardener and a Wee Tyke.

Hian!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nickymezor(f): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2015
This is beautiful. Grt job Emusmith
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Nickymezor:
This is beautiful. Grt job Emusmith

Thanks dearie smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Candybob(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
emusmith:

Hian!

Wetin dey worry this one,
you just dey shout hian all over the place,
Is that the only thing they taught you in school abi you be deaf and dumb?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Candybob:

Wetin dey worry this one,
you just dey shout hian all over the place,
Is that the only thing they taught you in school abi you be deaf and dumb?

Hian! undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by terson: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
more light on no. 1 pls
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by trapQ: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2015
GOOD GRACIOUS

I just fell in love with you
DeCritique:
My God!! This guy? Where are you from? Are you from Venice? Or from where biko?

All you've stated here is exactly how I feel about love, relationships and marriage. Pillow fights are cool...

Games too... Example, play Temple Run with her one after the other if you lose, she plays next and vice versa.

You're a real man jare. I just hope we find the kind of woman that would make us complete.

I love happy lives and I cherish a happy family. Do you? wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by trapQ: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2015
sleeping naked and cuddling
Allowing her to sit on your face unclad

Regular Fellaatio with chocolate mousse

Playfighting in odd places.....kitchen, stairs, bathroom, garage, beach, in the woods.

Deep throoaating her...regularly

Rimming

Giving her massages.

Ladies add more...to the list.

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by trapQ: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2015
awwwwwwww

some sweet guys on this thread
emusmith:

That's even what I had in mind gan! Washing machine might be washing others for her..wink...I have it all figured out...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by DeCritique(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2015
trapQ:
GOOD GRACIOUS

I just fell in love with you

Thank you dear... Hope you are a female to avoid 14yrs!! wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by trapQ: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2015
lol... yes
DeCritique:

Thank you dear... Hope you are a female to avoid 14yrs!! wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by pacino26(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingstylo01:

Nice points @op, emusmith. But i think you are missing something which is:

8. Tell her everyday that you love her and remind her of how beautiful she is. Remember, women are moved by words!

I do wonder when I'll stop saying that, my friend who's happily married when having a boys' time with me said 'Do you know I'll have to tell her everyday that I love her and that she is beautiful' that there are times she'll even riot that he doesn't live her anymore and he'll start all over to preach, wash and set her head back to mode 9 again.

I think professing your love regularly kinda keeps you in love too cuz it builds up your conviction. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by kingstylo01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
pacino26:

I do wonder when I'll stop saying that, my friend who's happily married when having a boys' time with me said 'Do you know I'll have to tell her everyday that I love her and that she is beautiful' that there are times she'll even riot that he doesn't live her anymore and he'll start all over to preach, wash and set her head back to mode 9 again.

I think professing your love regularly kinda keeps you in love too cuz it builds up your conviction. Nice one.
thanks bro
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by noblegrex: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its better said than done,give that to any woman and c how frustated you'll bcome.thank God u said u r single. Go and add to yourself n come back to chane your post. I'm waiting. Love wey dey shark u go calm. U think these ladies realy deserved that. Thumbs up for. Mumunotu.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by amiluv4u(f): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by AmInspired247(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Recommended FREE DOWNLOADS(for Married Couples):

1. Kama Sutra,by Tracey Cox
2. The Complete Idiot's Guide To Amazing Sex,by Sari Locker
3. Kamasutra for 21st Century Lovers,by Anne Hooper
4. 269 Sex Tips and Tricks for Her,by Anne Hooper
5. Great Sex Games,by Anne Hooper
6. Ultimate Erotic Massage,by Kavida Rei
7. Erotic Massage: The Tantric Touch of Love,by Kenneth Ray Stubbs
8. Why Men Don't Listen,and Women Can't Read Maps,by Allan/Barbara Pease
9. The Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage,by Myles Munroe
10. 1001 Ways To Be Romantic,by Gregory Godek #QuickDownloads™101

Download these and more(a total of 724 MP3s,BOOKS & VIDEOS) in the QUICK ‬DOWNLOADS‪™ 101 ebook.
Cost of ebook - N1200(bank deposit, or N1500(MTN/Etisalat Recharge Card).

Get your copies@ http://aminspired247..in/2015/03/quick-downloads-101-over-500-free.html

For more info,call/sms/Whatsapp +234-7062456233

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2015
Op marry me abeg. Cos I don't wanna let a romantic guy like u pass me by grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Op marry me abeg. Cos I don't wanna let a romantic guy like u pass me by.grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by solodox(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2015
asadike:
Hugging and kissing her through d back

Happy Birthday tho! wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by solodox(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Hian!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.