Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? (48221 Views)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) / Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 20, 2015

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Body guard maybe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari would not employ a white bodyguard whilst Nigerians are able to perform the role

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by abu12: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari need tight security now, since fayose and pdp said buhari will die very soon

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2015
A journalist or campaign consultant

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by nduchucks: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2044860_b7uxpx2cqaexohh_jpeg842a69377bb1f123cf143c08e6df8387

CIA alert?

Stop being so paranoid. There are Nigerian citizens who are white, there is no need to label a person a CIA operative simply because he is white. For all we know, he could be a hired political strategist hired to help with planning.

For your information, AKPD Message and Media, one of the most successful and prominent firms representing Democratic candidates in the USA has been working for APC since last year. Buhari's current success is not accidental.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by kramer: 5:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Yeah probably a journalist documenting Buhari's journey to presidency grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by biafranqueen: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2015
You should know by now that APC is an extension of CIA covert operation. They will never be happy with GEJ and his transformation agenda. You should also know this has been the US plan for sometime. I was tagged on this thread.https://www.nairaland.com/2095904/breaking-news-us-national-security

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/14/nigeria-targeted-for-destruction/

24 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:22am On Jan 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
You should know by now that APC is an extension of CIA covert operation. They will never be happy with GEJ and his transformation agenda. You should also know this has been the US plan for sometime. I was tagged on this thread.https://www.nairaland.com/2095904/breaking-news-us-national-security
have u brushed that gutter mouth of urs dis morning, b4 typing dis trashundecided

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 20, 2015
I just hope Buhari team are weary of CIA agents and are ensuring that only the most trusted people know about his travel arrangements.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by naijaking1: 5:37am On Jan 20, 2015
That's another Chicago based public relation expert making sure the guy says the right words at the right time.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by AfricaMagic(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls are there INEC officials in the house? I had issue getting through the crowd when voters registeration was on. Because of some tight schedules I couldn't register to vote. Is it still possible for me to be registered if I visit the nearest LGA office?

Pls I need urgent response. I'm seriously in need of that PVC. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by jorlons(m): 5:55am On Jan 20, 2015
while APC is employing both local and international campaign strategy to win the elections come feBUHARI 14, PDP on the otherhand is using thugs and Maniacs in the likes of Doyin Okupe, FFK n Fayose.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by benuejosh: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2015
thatz an Albino not white Man.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by menesheh(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Whatever

To hell with all them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by priscaoge(f): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2015
kramer:

And u think he's gonna smell Aso Rock when he has failed many times He's gonna fail again no doubt.

BTW Where is his certificate??

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by priscaoge(f): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:

Haahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Albino ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy chai u are mouthed I swear cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by anonimi: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2015
nduchucks:
For your information, AKPD Message and Media, one of the most successful and prominent firms representing Democratic candidates in the USA has been working for APC since last year. Buhari's current success is not accidental.

Thanks for publicly confirming the engine room behind the continuos fabrication of LIES, DISTORTIONS, HALF-TRUTHS upon which the fake success of the 73 year old pensioner is built.

http://akpdmedia.com/

It is only a matter of time before TRUTH & FACTS about the comparative performance records of Jonathan & Buhari will consistently show that Buhari is the WORST candidate by far.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by kramer: 6:48am On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:

And u think he's gonna smell Aso Rock when he has failed many times He's gonna fail again no doubt.

BTW Where is his certificate??

What's my own if he does. I'm only interested in the progress of Nigeria and would like someone else to have a go at running the country, it doesn't have to be GMB.

by the way where's your own certificate? If you have any that is grin

17 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2015
kramer:
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by priscaoge(f): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2015
kramer:

What's my own if he does. I'm only interested in the progress of Nigeria and would like someone else to have a go at running the country, it doesn't have to be GMB.

by the way where's your own certificate? If you have any that is grin

Definitely not GMB!!!! But I assure u that GEJ will wink....Don't Let those liers deceive u. They are desperate to be in power.

Espeakilekwa maka na GEJ have Swaggering, no space in Aso Rock till 2019 grin grin grin grin gwazikwaa ndi yard unu kiss kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by 7lives: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2015
How much will it cost PDP to employ a good publicist?, they'll rather share the money for thugs like Fayoshe to continue the endless gaffs left and right and still blame others for their failure.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by thoth: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari though with a clean record, it will be wholly unwise for Nigerians to vote APC at the moment, I wouldn't vote Buhari even though he is a good man,for the sake of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
Buhari would not employ a white bodyguard whilst Nigerians are able to perform the role
Why not?
Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2015
kITATITA:
A journalist or campaign consultant
The latter is the most likely.
Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Oklander: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
You dey mind them, I think say na only me see am.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by kokoA(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
you don dey watch to much hollywood movies o.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by benuejosh: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:

Haahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Albino ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy chai u are mouthed I swear cheesy
my sister na wetin my eyes see o.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by lawrencemleopo: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2015
where was the picture taken?

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by OneOpinion: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#GMB15

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2044860_b7uxpx2cqaexohh_jpeg842a69377bb1f123cf143c08e6df8387

CIA alert?

MUMU, Shey CIA spy go dey waka immediately behind the target? If at all they send a spy/agent, they would send a black man. My friend, be smart.

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2015
He is a camera crew member. I have seen him with the camera several times on this campaign

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Panic Over Buhari - Daily Sun / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.