Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says (62182 Views)

Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo) / Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by ichommy(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2015
See life, have watched his Movie b4. D way my Bros dey Blow d smoke. Its is well.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by pauldehero(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2015
a new hope for nigerian music, who said
nigerian artist can not win grammy,then u
are wrong, : lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Naigerian(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
So true.

May his soul RIP.

I quit smoking 4trs ago and hoped Muna did too. But...

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by mrking3(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by kushsy: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Why is his grandmother talking like someone from the press? Da fu..ck is wrong with her? Your 15 minutes of fame is very woman geezz.

RIP to Muna.
. godmother not grandmother
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by baybeeboi: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
smoke responsibly..
drink responsibly....
Fück responsibly.....
Stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
THIS WOMAN IS A WITCH. YOU KNOW HE IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON YET YOU CANNOT HONOUR HIM BY STAYING SILENT. YOU GRANTED AN INTERVIEW AND EVEN ATTACHED YOUR PICTURE TO IT. SO HIS DEATH IS NOW YOUR OWN CLAIM TO FAME I AM SURE SHE IS THE PERSON THAT SNAPPED HIS PICTURE WHEN HE SLUMPED. GOSH... I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

MEN, SOMEONE SHOULD PUT THIS BIATCH IN ORDER.

4 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by kushsy: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2015
oluyemisee:
Honestly,I tink dis is very unneccesary.why washing d dead man's dirty linen outside?a good godmother or whateva will have taken a bold step in his interest wheather he likes it or not.now she is out there vomiting rubbish.mtcheeeeeeeew,u kept quite until he died why not still zip it afta his death?What exactly have u achieved wit dis yeye info
. She could have shouted on his behalf but now she wants to become famous

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by AshantiDimaria(f): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Dear Father Lord, have mercy on ur son Muna Abiekwe take him to ur Right hand give him peace of rest. Rip Muna. W will soon join u.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
Smokers are liable to die young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by otokx(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2015
There are lessons to be learnt.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by sophtaf(f): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Inception(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2015
see blomblo
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2015
missdebs:
if our artists are not careful, this is wher we'l find d'banj,wizkid etc...in d next 10 yrs. God help us

Dey dere dey wish person evil.
All your generation's money cannot amount to what is in wizkids account. Even if he falls sick, he will take care of himself. U nko??

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by malater(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2015
Story of the gods.

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Tunagee(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=chimere66 post=29951363][/quote]

All the chain smokers and drinkers on this thread, u all better learn ur lessons before una begin die suddenly. Even buhari wey some people dey condemn will live up to 100 pass una.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by andyanders: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
haba she didn't speak ill of the dead . she was only talking about his life style/uncontrollable habits that contributed to his death . more over it's normal for some issues to start popping out when a person dies because death exposes a lot of things. Anyway rip to muna and may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Meanwhile as for vodka, double 3, guiness, rum and Baron slaves. Be warned. Learn and quit unreasonable drinking and smoking. Drinking and smoking doesn't take the pain away it only gives you a false euphoria for a temporary period of time. Once your eye clears you still see the problem staring at you

You are right.It is just like when Dr Kuti came out to tell the world that what killed Fela was complication from HIV as he was exposed to different life style with women.

It is just a warning to tell people who drink and smoke excessively to do away with that life style because smoking is dangerous to our health hence the warning on the pack of tobacco that smoking is dangerous to smoker's health.

The woman just said the truth. Loosing loved ones is traumatic but at the same time, we should see life as something we should learn to live with rather than to use our hands to destroy our life.

8 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by AJOT99(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Maka y?

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by chi4ik(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2015
this is a warning to those that takes drug, alcoholism & other substances. heart failure, kidney failure & mental problem await u. pls stay away from all this & enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by pussyphilia(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2015
All these Actors and poverty sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Better Actresses because those ones use 'senior runs' to augment their income
#Sorry I am saying this here anyway

RIP to the dead sha.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by akatonero(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2015
80 percent of celebrity dies young grin grin grin
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by chekasforchekas: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2015
I wish I can stop smoking as well
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Olypeppy(f): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Rip Muna...better wake up and talk.some r spewing rubbish already...
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Orikinla(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Dear Muna Obiekwe's godmother Vera Kanu,
God knows that Mrs. Ibinabo Egbuka, President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) is not foolish and has an open door policy.
I am also one of her critics, but I cannot deny the fact that she has been doing her best for the welfare of Nollywood actors and actresses. But majority of them have failed to register or pay their membership dues for the health insurance scheme she got for them. And she also got a 18-setter brand new Toyota Hi-ace bus with registration number, LSD-227 BH for the AGN. And lest we forget, she contributed immensely in saving the life of the popular NTA's "New Masquerade" Actor Romanus Amuta, aka "Natty" when people even thought he was dead. She visited him in Enugu in the summer of 2014 and reported the good news of his survival. [/size]

Photo: Mrs. Ibinabo Egbuka visiting NTA's "New Masquerade" Actor Romanus Amuta, aka "Natty" in Enugu, 2014.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Demdem(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
So he deliberately killed himself after being warned several tines angry
I withdraw my condolence. To me, he committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by UnimkeAk(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Oh well, Something must definitely kill a man.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by bobo65(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Airforce1:
this yeye woman talks too much

Rip muna

Yea she talks but she said the truth
I knew muna in enugu and I dunno bout drinks but if na smoke. ..this guy is a god at it
Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Jayclinics(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
What will kill a man will surely kill a man. Rip bro. A very good warning to all the bottling smokers and chain alcoholics out there.

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by hazyfm1: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Why is his grandmother talking like someone from the press? Da fu..ck is wrong with her? Your 15 minutes of fame is very woman geezz.

RIP to Muna.

She is talking like that so we can learn.

I personally stopped drinking because i chose to learn from peoples experience.

5 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
this is medicine after death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.