Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (57168 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you are among the "minority"?
Minority that is almost extinct? grin

I don't remember referring to myself.

I'm talking about people like dorlapoh.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by emperorchedda(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

Yeah you shouldn't agree with my generalized piece above, buh believe me every lady cheat one way or the other, sometimes it happens and you come back to ya real sense.. either an hour cheating or days..
I hope u don't wanna argue with the girls in here because they all gonna claim they don't cheat. So the ones that have been cheating sporadically are robots I guess

2 Likes

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Mathematical(f): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
emperorchedda:
I hope u don't wanna argue with the girls in here because they all gonna claim they don't cheat. So the ones that have been cheating sporadically are robots I guess

You read my mind SERIOUSLY
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by lurther: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2015
@ Mathematical, you haven't seen ladies that cheat, even with no defects from their man?

Many ladies do cheat because they derive joy in reciprocating attentions, which can be easily handled. Besides, most ladies are just cheats without reason. This is also applicable to men also.

Just wishing to get a homely lady that would just be satisfied with her guy's shortcomings.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Abee79(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2015
shocked

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Shut Up!
Who told you that you don't cheat??
that's very rude of you.
i demand an apology
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

Alrighty.. Morning
good morning
dorlapoh20:

that's very rude of you.
i demand an apology
Lol.
Ayam Sorry.
Happy??

1 Like

rexkexmilan:
Lol.
Ayam Sorry.
Happy??
good boy

1 Like

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Lol.
Ayam Sorry.
Happy??
modify the post pls
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
yh I sound so certain. Thanks to my dstv. I think you should be watchn BET channel often. You'd get d proof there
hmmmmmmm am not close to dstv now cos am in school

not all ladies cheat
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
so, ladies like u stl exist??
I'm impressed!
i wish and pray for more like me .
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Beamborla(f): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm not a cheat, never done that and it's because I LOVE MYSELF. I would rather ball out of the relationship than doing smth I would eventually regret.
I seriously can't get back at someone or prove a point with my body... whatever it is, I can't use my body and emotion

2 Likes

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hmmmmmmm am not close to dstv now cos am in school

not all ladies cheat
so u hav neva eva eva cheated on ur bofrnd b4?
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
so u hav neva eva eva cheated on ur bofrnd b4?
i prefer to walk out of the relationship.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

r u single
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Tymax(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

Hmmm! This is a new year o. Nor dey tell L.. lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by emperorchedda(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

You read my mind SERIOUSLY
Might as well read more lol
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Tymax(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

and you think i will marry someone that will make me cheat. i don't think so
You dont cheat on someone you love if as a lady i am faithful with my boyfriend what gives you the idea that when am married i will cheat. Come on girlfriend there are no reasons that justifies unfaithfulness
Lol. Stories that touch grin
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Oildichotomy(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Cheaters Club Of Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of
Relationship Officer
Qualifications:

Must have a Master degree in Psychosis and Mental void

Skills

Must be able to do all that the OP posted Chronic lying and whoredom is an added advantage

Forward your CV to oildichotomy@nairaland.com

This is the best justification for cheating that you can get angry
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by gbadexy(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

Yeah you shouldn't agree with my generalized piece above, buh believe me every lady cheat one way or the other, sometimes it happens and you come back to ya real sense.. either an hour cheating or days..
Interesting perspective. I do tend to believe most of the points listed though. There can't be innocent friendship between unrelated male and female. Leave them alone together and something is bound to happen sooner or later.
The main thing is for the opportunity for them repeatedly being together is not there.
But have you cheated yet?
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Mathematical(f): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
gbadexy:

Interesting perspective. I do tend to believe most of the points listed though. There can't be innocent friendship between unrelated male and female. Leave them alone together and something is bound to happen sooner or later.
The main thing is for the opportunity for them repeatedly being together is not there.
But have you cheated yet?

Once
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by rolayemi(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2015
make sense.. nice one
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by gbadexy(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Mathematical:

Once
At least you are sincere. Care to share how it happened.
And is it possible to still happen.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Mathematical(f): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
gbadexy:

At least you are sincere. Care to share how it happened.
And is it possible to still happen.

Well it happens doing our prom night, I was young and fragile then, my guy was ill couldn't make it. So I was just lonely, staring as my classmate dancing and enjoying the night, then this young guy come up to me and asked if we could dance together, i turned down the request, buh he persist. Then i give in.. after hours of dancing.. we talked... Ion know how it happens we kissed.. thats all that happen, an it ruin the relationship, Cox rumors flies like fighter jets.. I couldnt forgive mysef,
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:
i don't cheat!!! that makes me what?

dont generalize not all ladies cheat

my piece. cool
For your mind! undecided
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Charles4075(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cheating is a common problem in many relationships. When one partner discovers that the other is cheating, there are heart-wrenching emotional effects. Unfortunately, cheating cannot always simply be defined as having sex with someone outside of your relationship.

1- Physical Cheating
Simply put, physical cheating is the act of being sexually intimate with someone other than your spouse or significant other. It is one of the most common forms of cheating. Although physical cheating is common among men and women, it seems to affect men and women in different ways. Men view physical cheating as a form of physical rejection. Women, on the other hand, may be more likely to see beyond the physical indiscretion if they perceive that emotions were not involved.

2- Emotional Cheating
Emotional cheating may include physical intimacy but not necessarily so. Emotional cheating may begin as an innocent friendship. Eventually, an emotional cheater finds herself intimately confiding in the person, sharing thoughts, dreams and an emotional closeness that would normally be reserved for her mate. In some ways, emotional cheating is more crippling to a relationship than physical cheating. With physical cheating, the cheater may still feel emotionally connected to her partner and may only be seeking to fulfil a sexual fantasy. With emotional cheating, however, the cheater's heart may no longer be in the relationship. And most ladies are guilty of the emotional cheating.

1 Like

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tymax:

Hmmm! This is a new year o. Nor dey tell L.. lipsrsealed
if i catch you eh? tongue
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. Stories that touch grin
tongue
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
LewisO:

For your mind! undecided
oh like you know me more than myself right? anyways am not gonna argue with anyone. i' ve cleared the issue with the op and that settles it.

1 Like

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
r u single
single but not searching
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

single but not searching
lol its not ur job to search ok. Just say u r single .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.