Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,529 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport (37429 Views)

Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by emmalezy(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2015
There was confusion at the Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos State, on Monday after a yet-to-be identified air force lance corporal assaulted a senior policewoman.
The lance corporal, who did not wear a name tag, was said to be working in the office of the Airport Commandant, Group Captain Victor Ajiboye.

Punch Metro gathered that the corporal slapped the woman, a Chief Superintendent of Police, identified as Felicia Victor, three times for resisting attempts to tow a patrol vehicle.

Our correspondent learnt that a sergeant, who drove the patrol vehicle, was also punched in the mouth by the officer.

A senior air force official, identified as Pilot Abdullahi, who witnessed the incident, was said to have intervened by disarming the officer and ordering his detention.

A witness, who craved anonymity, explained that the police officers were on their way to a meeting with the Commissioner of Police, Airport Command, when the incident happened.

He said,

“The incident happened about 9.45am when the cops were going for a meeting with the CP. They reached a checkpoint and the air-force man challenged them that he had asked them to stop, but they didn’t stop on time.
“The sergeant driving came down and explained that he didn’t know he flagged him down. But the lance corporal said he would puncture the tyres.
“As he made to puncture one of the tyres, the CSP blocked him, and he slapped her. He went to the other side of the bus, and she followed him there, and he slapped her again.
“The sergeant, who drove the vehicle, challenged him and he punched him. The CSP asked the air-force man if he was drunk, and that upset him to slap her for the third time.”

The eyewitness said a superior air force officer who came around and saw when the corporal slapped the CSP for the third time, disarmed him and ordered his detention.

When our correspondent visited the police station at Bissam, where the CSP worked, he saw her with her cheeks swollen.

Some other policemen were sighted by PUNCH Metrocondoling with her over the incident.

Our correspondent visited the office of the Airport Police Public Relations Officer, identified simply as Supol Dennis, but he was not

Around .When contacted on the telephone, he said he was indisposed and was not available for comment.

The Commissioner of Police, Airport Command, Wahab Salau, said, “I am not aware. Please I am not aware (cuts call).”

The Nigerian Air Force Public Relations Officer, Joel Abioye, said he had not been briefed.

The Airport Commandant, Ajiboye, after listening to our correspondent, said, “I am not aware.”

SOURCE
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/air-force-corporal-slaps-csp-at-lagos-airport/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by ORACLE1975(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2015
ha

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by tyson99(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2015
okay

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by chronique(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2015
This gotta be a joke. A corporal slaps a CSP and everybody is saying "I am not aware". Is it me sitting in my house that would now be aware? Nigeria!!! So much indiscipline in the force.

85 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Greyworld: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Indiscipline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Bigcake: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2015
That's a good one for the police. Imagine the police telling the Airforce officer that he didnt notice he was flaged down. Can a police man accept such an excuse from another citizen?

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by gratiaeo(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm not aware as well

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2015
In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by BlackTechnology: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
In a sane society the lance corporal will be severely punished. Do we expect that under a myopic administration of PDP and Jonathan?

Illiteracy is a disease

What concerns GEJ with this case

Is it GEJ that sent him. cool

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by thegoodone2(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2015
how can police office said he didnt know they stop them? police men always do the same to other para-militry too.

15 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by clemz88(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Theirs their own palava.let them settle themselves

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nutase: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Sorry ma.

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2015
So because GEJ ddnt send him means GEJ should continue to promote a system that promotes Military rascality?
BlackTechnology:

Illiteracy is a disease

13 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by BlackTechnology: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
So because GEJ ddnt send him means GEJ should continue to promote a system that promotes Military rascality?

Read your comment and compare it with the attitude of soldiers before GEJ's tenure and you will see how foolish it is. cool

You have lost your calm reasoning due to pro PDP brilliant attacks grin

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by mikolo80: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Illiteracy is a disease

Illiteracy is really bad. So who sends army and police and all civil servants.you ba?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Read your comment and compare it with the attitude of soldiers before GEJ's tenure and you will see how foolish it is. cool

You have lost your calm reasoning due to pro PDP brilliant attacks grin
So because Soldiers were indisciplined under PDP governments of Yaradua and Obasanjo is a justification for the continuation of their indiscipline under Jonathan? You Jonathanians can be pathetic I tell you... I doubt you knw what an ideal democratic society is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2015
This got me pmsl. Like seriously?
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2015
This report needs to be slapped thrice....

Our government sef...slapping each other since independence grin

8 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by adeebayo: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=20pt] hmmmmmm....... anyway, I am not aware [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by baybeeboi: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
now can they send that Air Force Corpral to Sambisa?

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2015
The lance corporal should reserve his gragra for shekau and his men. He is needed in Baga urgently. undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by zimoni(f): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Lawlessness is just too much in this nation.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by talktimi(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
this is one of the most ridiculous comments ive ever come across

56 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by gen2briz(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by gbadexy(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
This is the latest slang now, I am not aware!
No dull moment in this country. So the csp just chop sara slapping as it didn't officially happen.

8 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2015
talktimi:
this is one of the most ridiculous comments ive ever come across
grin grin grin
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Truckpusher(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
How do you reconcile your conscience with these too many falsehood you keep spreading?....smh

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by DankemzI(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2015
He should Slap them harder. Since I had issues with Police I hated em, the day my wife joins Nigerian Police we divorce that day

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by Lilimax(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2015
So the Police woman stood there and he slapped her thrice shocked
After the first slap, she should have walked away nah... smiley

1 Like

Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by jerflakes(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=15pt] SHARKS & AUTOPUS.

THAT NA THEIR WAHALA.

#bitchslapping
[/size]
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by TRADELYN: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport by missbehave247(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2015
Wonder shall nvr end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.