Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian (18425 Views)

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2015
blackjack21:
Dubai Public Prosecution identified the Nigerian
as APE, 32, and the victim as MTK, 24.

Racist bAaaastards! Why would they identify him as APE?. angry

You saw that too. Its just sad
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Oildichotomy:
When we need him to beat up Indian officials in Nigeria using Nigerian workers like shiiit in their companies.

He is busy wasting the talent in Dubai

Olodo radarada
Hehehe.... I have a friend who beat up his Indian boss mercilessy and senseless for calling him an 1diot cos of a small mistake he made while working.... He beat up the guy, security guards and his fellow indians looked on without interfering cos other workers who where tired of the maltreatment were ready to bash indian skulls should any of them interfere..... The guy still works there under the indian bosses but the indians dont misbehave anymore.... The pamper their workers like babies now.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by adedayourt(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

i'll simply walk away because culture demands that.

Would you rather slap her in public and take the blame for being the strongest??

Alrite, gotten what I wanted
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Bosville:
MORAL LESSON>Don't mess with an african...

The African is in jail now. Double wahala for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by TrishaP(f): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

i'll simply walk away because culture demands that.

Would you rather slap her in public and take the blame for being the strongest??
That's a Gentlemanly way. Not everybody would want to create a scene.
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by fujirice: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2015
chelseabmw:

Yes na d same tin
Hahahahahhaah! I don forget say na yab you dey yab the Indian guy!
Badt nigga. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by iamord(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:

But, the Indian guy should have also had it in mind that this is not India where he can cheat a fellow
but its very simple.. If the price is too high for him. Could he not have gone to the next seller?? Or when you price merchandise in your country and the seller does not agree do you fight them?? You know they will break your head.. If you can't do such home.. Why should you do Such away. It does not make sense
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by iamord(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

The African is in jail now. Double wahala for him.
he should display his power there. Shey he b jack bauer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by njideoby(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2015
blackjack21:
Dubai Public Prosecution identified the Nigerian
as APE, 32, and the victim as MTK, 24.

Racist bAaaastards! Why would they identify him as APE?. angry
I wonder why the Nigerian should be identify as an APE, while the Indian was labelled a MONKEY( maybe he is a black Indian,cos,indeed they look like one)
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very good for him! He thought he was in Nigeria! He carried his lawlessness to another country! Glad they will treat his stupidity!
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by MZdamola(f): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
holluwai:
Sisters?

yup
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by stanisbaratheon: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
TrishaP:

That's a Gentlemanly way. Not everybody would want to create a scene.

exactly
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Tunagee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/nigerian-man-beats-up-indian-over-price.html?m=1

why the Nigerian no kill the stupid indian? afterall they keep killing our citizens in Dubai, malaysia and indonesia
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by frainc(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
chelseabmw:
Foolish boy

He should be ashamed of himself

'Never lay ur hand on a foreigner , Never!!!

9ja n abroad nor be d same

now tell me
Who is more foolish now

Is it the guy that you have not hear his own side of the story
Or you that read without thinking about this comment. "Dubai Public Prosecution identified the Nigerian as APE, 32, and the victim as MTK, 24."

There is more to this fake story
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Ilekeh(f): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
APE?

Am I the only one seeing the problem here?
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Miami11: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Trust Nigerians to drug the countries name through mud as usual
Soon Nigerians will be banned in Dubai
Chai we carry our lawlessness everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by cronus: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
APE?

Am I the only one seeing the problem here?

Nigerians and being over-sensitive. In UAE news reports relating to crime, the full names are never mentioned for suspects, only their initials. Identifying him as APE simply means his initials are A. P. E. Nothing there.

The simple act of insulting someone (e.g "you're a bast4rd"wink can land someone in prison here much less beating someone up. Unfortunately, Nigerians think everything is about gra-gra everywhere and in this case it landed the person in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by jayriginal: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015

Dubai Public Prosecution identified the Nigerian as APE, 32, and the victim as MTK, 24.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Scholes007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
am not yet satisfied until i hear the Nigerian's part of the story..shikina
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Ilekeh(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
cronus:

Nigerians and being over-sensitive. In UAE news reports relating to crime, the full names are never mentioned for suspects, only their initials. Identifying him as APE simply means his initials are A. P. E. Nothing there.

The simple act of insulting someone (e.g "you're a bast4rd"wink can land someone in prison here much less beating someone up. Unfortunately, Nigerians think everything is about gra-gra everywhere and in this case it landed the person in trouble.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know this information.

But you can't fault me for thinking the way I did, esp. in this times of racial tension all over the world.
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by chelseabmw(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
fujirice:

Hahahahahhaah! I don forget say na yab you dey yab the Indian guy!
Badt nigga. grin

I greet u
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by holluwai(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Beautiful and smart, I like that! wink

MZdamola:
yup
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by MZdamola(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
holluwai:
Beautiful and smart, I like that! wink

Thanks thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by oguntuasetm: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Can't Laffff!!! Omo oko ni e...
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Tokyo50: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
The moral of the story is not " Do not cheat a Nigerian" but rather " lack of common sense by this Nigerian guy". He could have easily gone to another shop rather than fight with the Indian vendor because his price was higher than he wanted. Knowing Dubai rules, he will be immediately deported after serving his sentence and paying a fine, all for $10 stupid dollars. Now he has one less county to be allowed in with his passport.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by MarieSucre(f): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Dubai Public Prosecution identified the Nigerian as APE, 32, and the victim as MTK, 24.

As ape? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed fuckin racists... I doubt the whole story is true...
Have you heard of initials. APE--- Audu Papilola Emekus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by MarieSucre(f): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tunagee:

why the Nigerian no kill the stupid indian? afterall they keep killing our citizens in Dubai, malaysia and indonesia
Dubai? Malaysia? Indonesia? are they under India? dude violence is never the answer. Ask APE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Immarshall: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Southerners, giving a bad image to Africans since 1950 angry
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by blackfase(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Tokyo50: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
I hope he gets a long prison sentence and blacklisted forever. People need to learn to act civilized. His behavior makes it harder for law abiding citizens. UAE is part of GCC , so this stupid man will not travel for business or pleasure to other members of GCC countries as well. They all share the same data for trouble makers. He is however free to go to ECOWAS countries and act like a Rambo if he survives the prison sentence and pay a fine and medical bills of that Indian. We should not be surprised not angry when civilized countries deny us entry to their countries
. It is people like him who stereotype all other Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian by Tokyo50: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have experienced Nigerians acting very foolishly in Asia. Once in Jakarta, only Nigerisbs were fighting and hitting each other with empty bottles in a bar. ONLY them, I didn't see a single indonesian fighting with them. Same thing with drinking and shouting loudly as if to announce to the world that they can afford to drink $2.00 beers!! Why can't Nigerians act civilized? No wonder Asians run away from them- from Tokyo to Jakarta. They help stereotype Nigerians. It is shameful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers In Lagos Stranded As Fuel Suppliers Stop Service To BRT Buses / Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer / Dana Air Passengers Protest Over Air Conditioning Issue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.