Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Budget Android Phones That Are Upgradeable With Great Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Android Phones That Are Upgradeable With Great Specs (564 Views)

List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 / Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Android Phones That Are Upgradeable With Great Specs by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Nairalanders, I want to buy a new phone soon, i want you guys to give me lists of good and reliable budget android phones that are upgradeable and have support from their manufacturers.

My budget is 40k max and my priorities are manufacturer support, android upgrade and great specs.

Thanks as i await your response.
Re: Budget Android Phones That Are Upgradeable With Great Specs by banjicom(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
If you don't mind, you can get a London used Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
It has a very good spec and there is Official android 5.0 available for it too.
Re: Budget Android Phones That Are Upgradeable With Great Specs by Edigrows: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Samsung Smartphones is the Answer. It Fits your Budget. And very upgradable smiley
Re: Budget Android Phones That Are Upgradeable With Great Specs by ITbomb(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Get an Innjoo phone at half the price and upgrade to lollipop

(1) (Reply)

Top Eleven Thread / Blackberry Q5 / <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< For Sale At A Cheaper Price ::::: Power Bank 6000mah>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.