Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (26061 Views)

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by lilmax(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
So whats keeping the dirvorce crew?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

This wife is gangster mehn.

Well good for him that he's dissolving the marriage officially because the woman Don dissolve the thing by herself before he even went to court..

This igando court sef. So popular in divorce cases.
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the trend of divorces in that same court in the news?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by cococandy(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015

He said: “They come to my house at about 11p.m. There was a day I had to interrogate a man that she brought home. She introduced her to me as her pastor.”

The man is a pastor yet wifey has her own pastor from another place? That means she doesn't even support her husband's ministry.

Na wa she really hates the man o.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by olashas(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Funny undecided
everyone is stressing the point that he's an "okada man",does being an okada man make him less human
At least he is hardworking enuf to be an okada man and very soon,he would graduate into enjoying his money...

Look at it this way,the woman saw a clearer and a better future with the okada man than with her "pastor" husband.
Love this grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
The man must be lacking where it matters most
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
[b][/b]
The man is a pastor yet wifey has her own pastor from another place? That means she doesn't even support her husband's ministry.

Na wa she really hates the man o.

Anointing pass anointing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by jydeskill1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
ok
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Eljay24(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
That one sef dey "sips Orijin"
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Eljay24(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
That one sef dey" *sips Orijin*
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by MadCow1: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
paroh137:
Damn. Ahn Ahn nau. At least d woman should've given her husband some courtesy of at least keeping it secret angry Playing away match in the home pitch cheesy grin

Exactly...

Why play an away match on home grounds.. angry

These hoes ain't loyal.. angry
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by holatin(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is serious than me oooo
Eleyii gidi gan ni
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by adedayourt(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Don dey happen no b today
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by slap1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
The okada man's swag has to be really enviable.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by adedayourt(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked shocked

This wife is gangster mehn.

Well good for him that he's dissolving the marriage officially because the woman Don dissolve the thing by herself before he even went to court..

This igando court sef. So popular in divorce cases.
Is it just me or did anyone else notice the trend of divorces in that same court in the news?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by diasporaman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
There are two sides to every matter. The pastor has given his own verson of the story and we are yet to hear the woman in question. Who knows if the pastor is a cheating one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by jingh(f): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
this is end time case
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by skondo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
I wasn't aware!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Ologunjude(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is so sad. He should take heart and move on. Okada man? Only God knows what she saw in him. Pity
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Gboliwe: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Exactly what is this man divorcing the wife for?

1. That she got pregnant
2.That she slept with another man
3. That she slept with an okada man
4.That she is pregnant for an okada man

Which one is paining the man the most?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Enesi13: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
mayb d pastor dey claim gentleman for bed as id say em dey teach people how to be humble...na en em wife jam dis mugu wey teach am say its more dan facing dwn havin borin sex...drs options like hangin d legs side ways, doggystyle, sporting and odas...na en she invite d pastor to come watch beta practical
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Michelle55: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
hmmmm... dis matter wear shoe oh
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some women can know how to embarrass their families. A woman's body is the power house dt binds her family together..when she cheats, she not only disrespect her husband but indirectly lay curses on her chlildren. Please Visit www.joytammy..com
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Babymama1:

Anointing pass anointing
obviously
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gboliwe:
Exactly what is this man divorcing the wife for?

1. That she got pregnant
2.That she slept with another man
3. That she slept with an okada man
4.That she is pregnant for an okada man

Which one is paining the man the most?

all of the above cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Gboliwe: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
all of the above cheesy

Lol. I don't think so. The emphasis is on "Okada man"
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by basty: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some mad animals will tell us formication do not happen in their tribe. Tell them who Madu is, Madu is an Hausa man. Awon Oloshi.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. I don't think so. The emphasis is on "Okada man"
maybe if a senator got her pregnant, he wouldn't mind? grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Some Pastor's wife ain't loyal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even the Pastor himself is a Barbar's chair undecided How can u allow a woman u married with ur own money bring in stranger men into ur own home? Are u silly? Why didn't u handle the matter in a hard way d very day she started trolling? Probably you Live your bedroom for her and her boyfriend because she said he's her Pastor undecided undecided mstchewwwww.

This is what u get when a man is too quite to a fault,when the woman controls her husband and the man keep handling sensitive matters like It doesn't matter!

Akuko nkeaa gbara uka biko angry angryangry angry

And later women go begin talk sey man don beat hin wife
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by 9jatatafo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
The husband's sex drive dropped and the wife's own was hyperactive so she went for stronger signal of the okada man. Okada man who is always boosting his libido with kparaga, alomo, ogidiga, soldier root and ogoskolo. You want try? Mr Madu you nor try at all. How could your woman be playing games in your presence? Both home and away games. Na dulling parole be dis oooo
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by jauntty: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Comment reserved until I hear the Woman's side as well as the Okada man version of this tale by moonlight story.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by priscaoge(f): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
[b][/b]
drlawizle:

And later women go begin talk sey man don beat hin wife

Espeakilekwa about beating ur wife shocked shocked shocked It's never an option, NEVER!

No woman deserve such treatment no matter what. The best punishment u will give her is to ignore her blabbing,don't talk to her for days/weeks,don't eat her food and I dare u she will stab herself cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
cococandy:
maybe if a senator got her pregnant, he wouldn't mind? grin

That's what I think too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.