Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is Abortion A Measure In Controlling Population? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Abortion A Measure In Controlling Population? (406 Views)

A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo / 11 Year Old Pregnant From Rape Wants Child, Sparking Abortion Debate / Nairaland Population Census 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Abortion A Measure In Controlling Population? by switrash(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2015
Helo readers.
My gf is pregnant but i dnt hav what it takes now to sustain family and am thinking if D&C is d best way to go.

#suggestion plssss
Re: Is Abortion A Measure In Controlling Population? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2015
D&C ? Shey, because you are not the one that will feel the pain ba? Why would you even ask for suggestion when you didn't do the right thing from the on set, what happened to preventive measures? Have you ever thought what would happen to her during the process? Why are you so selfish?

Sorry, I'm sounding harsh just couldn't control my anger *biko no offence*

Btw....who's the babe on your do? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Funny Question / 13 Tips On How To Be A Star Performer / Fish Farm Available For Lease In Lagos! Great Deal!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.