Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (32134 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by inspiredm(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sorry for the delay in response, I focus more on Our Corporate website these days and I hardly check On here.

Vehicle has been Delivered since OCTOBER 2014.

Buyer Has Outstanding Balance TO pay Which He promised to pay October Ending 2014 after delivery.

This is January 2015, Outstanding balance hasn't yet been paid.

All Original Documents are ready.

We don't give out Original Documents While there is Outstanding payments

Once Outstanding Payment is Made, Original Documents Will be Sent to the Buyer.

I apologize in advance as I may not have the further chance to reply to any post on this thread.

Cheers
Inspired

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
inspiredm:
Sorry for the delay in response, I focus more on Our Corporate website these days and I hardly check On here.

Buyer Has Outstanding Balance TO pay Which He promised to pay October Ending 2014 after delivery.

I apologize in advance as I may not have the further chance to reply to any post on this thread.

Cheers
Inspired

I was planning on employing your services to pre-order a BMW745i but with this allegation, am thinking twice. I dont believe that the inspired I have come to admire and trust is involved is involved in backroom business. So I pledge your indulgence that you calmly and prudently convince us that this allegation is a misunderstanding.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eyop:

My brother it makes sense to pre-order but the dealership you contract for such services matters and nothing more. You get the best when you pre-order and i'll be very comfortable to do a pre-order that is worth over #10million.
let's look at it from the business angle of things ,this pre order business won't last long again. The best way to stay in the auto business is bring the cars in and get sales men to get market for them. To me that is the future of the car sales business. I have read at least up to 5 different cases of pre order business dealers gone bad ,I won't be surprised if cotonu dealers take over ,because at least the client can go their and see what he is buying before paying.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Uzzie: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Oh really? Outstanding payments? LOL. Thats? The card you want to play, did you also tell them about your frantic attempts to reach me today and your text? Or your multiple messages saying you would send them the next day? Dont push your luck more than you have, you'll tell all these to the police when they pick you up for forgery and associated offences.
Feel free to put your attorney on speed dail.
Regards

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Erhuvwu1: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Inspired, your response is most annoying and arrogant. You should do more than this. With the crap you posted, u have accepted all the op said. Please do the needful asap to save u from further crappy respones. Regards.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Uzzie: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Erhuvwu1:
Inspired, your response is most annoying and arrogant. You should do more than this. With the crap you posted, u have accepted all the op said. Please do the needful asap to save u from further crappy respones. Regards.

You can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Base on your response, you have admitted you gave the buyer fake documents because buyer is yet to pay what he owes you for the vehicle. Can you clarify that, sir? As it looks, you have not responded to serious allegations of forgery of documents and breach of contract.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
onatisi:
let's look at it from the business angle of things ,this pre order business won't last long again. The best way to stay in the auto business is bring the cars in and get sales men to get market for them. To me that is the future of the car sales business. I have read at least up to 5 different cases of pre order business dealers gone bad ,I won't be surprised if cotonu dealers take over ,because at least the client can go their and see what he is buying before paying.

Is it because there are no threads created on Nairaland on Cotonou deals gone bad? I am a victim of Cotonou deal so i know why i insist that pre-order still happens to be the best(for me and may be others) and "sometimes" when buying new because some of the dealership here only sell base models which is not what some clients want. It all depends on what you are comfortable with anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by inspiredm(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
chimoz:

I was planning on employing your services to pre-order a BMW745i but with this allegation, am thinking twice. I dont believe that the inspired I have come to admire and trust is involved is involved in backroom business. So I pledge your indulgence that you calmly and prudently convince us that this allegation is a misunderstanding.

Chomiz,

Allegations Comes, Allegations GOES, Despite all Odds We are still In Business, Arguably Nigeria's Strongest Online Auto Dealer for 9 Years and Counting.

In Business Transactions, Allegations and Misunderstanding Will Always Come, they dont bother Us, We've been through it all.

When we're Wrong, We apologise and Move on, We learn Everyday.

There are other Several Transactions Successfully Done without Hitches, so One or two Negatives Wont Deter Us.

Cheers
Inspired

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eyop:

Is it because there are no threads created on Nairaland on Cotonou deals gone bad? I am a victim of Cotonou deal so i know why i insist that pre-order still happens to be the best(for me and may be others) and "sometimes" when buying new because some of the dealership here only sell base models which is not what some clients want. It all depends on what you are comfortable with anyway.
I was only giving a business angle opinion . It is all cool anyway.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
onatisi:
I was only giving a business angle opinion . It is all cool anyway.

I understand your point bro...Cheers
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eyop:

Brother,can you tell us about the business in cotonou cos I didn't know you've been to cotonou.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by martins0: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
inspiredm:
[color=#000099]Sorry for the delay in response, I focus more on Our Corporate website these days and I hardly check On here.

Cheers
Inspired

[/color

Oga just settle outside this forum with the Op cos your excuse is lame and very nauseating.
Indirectly, you ve agreed to giving him fake custom duty papers and tinted permit because he has outstanding balance with you.
Bros just clean up this mess

Then also reduce the arrogant stint in your tone

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
saintjoel:

Brother,can you tell us about the business in cotonou cos I didn't know you've been to cotonou.

This thread is for resolving an issue between Inspired Autos and the OP so i won't derail it by narrating my ordeal in Cotonou. So lets leave it the way it's Mr. Gbenga.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eyop:

This thread is for resolving an issue between Inspired Autos and the OP so i won't derail it by narrating my ordeal in Cotonou. So lets leave it the way it's Mr. Gbenga.

If you say so sir cos you know that's where I get my jobs from and I'm always interested if anything goes wrong.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by chelseabmw(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jodesky:
And while this crisis is raging, inspired is ignoring all and posting his usual reports of successful pre-orders:
Sample: https://www.nairaland.com/2103611/pre-ordered-silent-nairalander-2007-toyota.

In case guys don't know, inspired also operates as 'Phemmy' and 'Bimbor'.

He knows about this thread and probably thinking up the kind of lies he will post.

If the customs papers aren't fake, why would Inspired suggest that OP should settle 50k. Its a tacit admission of guilt by all standards.

I won't be surprised if his foot-soldiers come up in arms now........... to prepare the grounds for their master's defence.

Chelseabmw has taken the lead.................others will soon follow.

Bro, Fhemmmy aint inspired..... Two different people plzzzzz

If you dont have anything reasonable to say,unfollow the thread

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
chelseabmw:

Bro, Fhemmmy aint inspired..... Two different people plzzzzz

If you dont have anything reasonable to say,unfollow the thread

Cheers

Keep cheering and supporting fraud for the sake of crumb. The Inspired of a guy has admitted that he didn't give the buyer original documents because the buyer has outstanding to pay.................... Meaning, he knew he gave the buyer fake papers to drive the vehicle around without the buyer knowing. Why did he tell the buyer to pay 50,000 Naira to the authority if the papers were genuine? In a sane environment, the Inspired guy would have been locked up for such crass of criminality. This is the type of people EFCC should be chasing and locking up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by bravolad(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
L
inspiredm:

Chomiz,

Allegations Comes, Allegations GOES, Despite all Odds We are still In Business, Arguably Nigeria's Strongest Online Auto Dealer for 9 Years and Counting.

In Business Transactions, Allegations and Misunderstanding Will Always Come, they dont bother Us, We've been through it all.

When we're Wrong, We apologise and Move on, We learn Everyday.

There are other Several Transactions Successfully Done without Hitches, so One or two Negatives Wont Deter Us.

Cheers
Inspired

Your response is a direct admission of those allegations and an indictment on your shoddy business practice. It's a big shame and portrays you as a dealer who cares less about the feelings of your customers. It is understandable when certain pre-order business go wrong resulting from circumstances beyond your control not when they are deliberately created out of greed. The fact that your client owes you some balance is not a justification to give him a forged documents. It's a clear indication you engage in fraudulent activities. I doubt you are as established in this business as you claim. I think the OP admitted that both of you agreed on a balance in October. The least you could have done would be to give him photo copies of the original documents not forged ones, (it's an absolute no no and predisposes you to litigation if he so desires).

This is one complain too many against you. I remember similar recent complaint against you by some customers. You also have a poor customer relation/service. Even though you still enjoy some patronage from people who don't understand your modus operandi, over time, such patronage will dwindle. A good name is always better than money.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
I cant believe that we are going through all this again even after we spent so much time exposing Inspired and sensitising Nairalanders on the need to be careful. I would have blamed the op for going ahead with this business but then a friend of mine is currently in a deal with him. FORGING OF DOCUMENTS IS A SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND THIS MAN SHOULD SPEND SOME YEARS BEHIND BAR.

13 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by KOMBE: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
chibabe3:
I cant believe that we are going through all this again even after we spent so much time exposing Inspired and sensitising Nairalanders on the need to be careful. I would have blamed the op for going ahead with this business but then a friend of mine is currently in a deal with him. FORGING OF DOCUMENTS IS A SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND THIS MAN SHOULD SPEND SOME YEARS BEHIND BAR.
Chibabe, we have to blame the op or how long are we to continue this fight, WHY CANT PEOPLE LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by ollyruffy: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is ridiculous. 4.8million paid for a 2009 FX35 with faults on arrival and fake customs papers because he has not paid you balance of 200k naira?

14 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
chibabe3:

The Inspired guy needs to be behind bar for forgery because he has admitted to be holding the original documents. This guy is a big time criminal that needs to be put away. This is the fifth or sixth time complaints have been filed against him.

11 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
AdewoleJODESKY:

Shameless liar.
This is what we get with a fish-brained slowpoke as 'Moderator'
Now I'm vindicated when I said the foot-soldiers will come up in arms for their master.

Go on , keep banning and suspending.......COWARD!!!

Bros . . . Are you trying to insinuate that i am insprirem? or what is he lying about? . . . . Please for God's gracious, please i work so hard to keep my name so clean so far for over 4 years and still hope to keep it as clean as God help us, dont drag my name into all these . . . God Bless

13 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Keep cheering and supporting fraud for the sake of crumb. The Inspired of a guy has admitted that he didn't give the buyer original documents because the buyer has outstanding to pay.................... Meaning, he knew he gave the buyer fake papers to drive the vehicle around without the buyer knowing. Why did he tell the buyer to pay 50,000 Naira to the authority if the papers were genuine? In a sane environment, the Inspired guy would have been locked up for such crass of criminality. This is the type of people EFCC should be chasing and locking up.

Chairman, are you too saying that Fhemmmy is inspirem? Please i keep my nose clean and stay away from all these troubles oh, so please keep Fhemmmy motos out of all these unfortunate situation.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Bros . . . Are you trying to insinuate that i am insprirem? or what is he lying about? . . . . Please for God's gracious, please i work so hard to keep my name so clean so far for over 4 years and still hope to keep it as clean as God help us, dont drag my name into all these . . . God Bless

I believe you are not the only one with username: femi, phemmy or fhemmmy. He wasn't referring to you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, are you too saying that Fhemmmy is inspirem? Please i keep my nose clean and stay away from all these troubles oh, so please keep Fhemmmy motos out of all these unfortunate situation.

I never even mentioned anything about femmy.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

I believe you are not the only one with username: femi, phemmy or fhemmmy. He wasn't referring to you.

Chairman, i hail you, sir . . . He MUST have been referring to me to have quoted a thread that i started today . . . Wont you say?
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by martins0: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
AdewoleJODESKY:

Shameless liar.
This is what we get with a fish-brained slowpoke as 'Moderator'
Now I'm vindicated when I said the foot-soldiers will come up in arms for their master.

Go on , keep banning and suspending.......COWARD!!!

Take it easy brov. I expect oga Seun to unModerate the accused on the strength of the allegations against him.
The site can not claim to be sane and clean when it has an accused paper forger as it's moderator.
He should be stripped of his moderatorship until he clears himself, if not, Seun will only be seen as a worthy accomplice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i hail you, sir . . . He MUST have been referring to me to have quoted a thread that i started today . . . Wont you say?

I doubt he was referring to you, Sir.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

I never even mentioned anything about femmy.

Thanks then, and with due respect and humility to you and all others, please let us keep it that way . . . . Once again, one love. . . . But you quoting something with my name being mentioned and saying Chelsea is supporting fraud, as long as my name is not anywhere close to being mentioned with anything fraud, we are kool, cos i dont entertain anything fraudulent.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by FastShipping: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks then, and with due respect and humility to you and all others, please let us keep it that way . . . . Once again, one love. . . . But you quoting something with my name being mentioned and saying Chelsea is supporting fraud, as long as my name is not anywhere close to being mentioned with anything fraud, we are kool, cos i dont entertain anything fraudulent.

Well...... it is widely known you don't get yourself in fraudulent activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.