Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (32136 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2015
A mod at that SMH.. meanwhile i have noticed that from in almost all the threads of complaints, he always orders for extra amount prior to what earlier agreed on.

8 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Hmmm. The inspired I know will NEVER release a car until full payment has been made. NEVER EVER. Anybody that has done business with you or had a business discussion with you will confirm that you are greedy as FU*CK and you don't joke with money.

The way it works with you.... you demand full payment once the car leaves the port and you send pictures to your client (if the client is not in lagos) or once the car has been fully inspected.

Inspired will NEVER allow you to even register the car without paying in full. In fact, the car will NEVER leave his premises without full payment.

As a matter of fact, inspired will threaten to sell the car to someone else within a week (and you forfeit your deposit) if you don't pay his balance. In fact, before the car is cleared he is already calling you and letting you know that you should have his balance ready ASAP.

So you now expect us to believe that you handed over the keys and "vehicle documents" to the OP before he settled your balance and you sat and watched him drive away (outside lagos).

The way inspired works - he offers to do all the car documentation (insurance, vehicle reg, vehicle tracking) and servicing for the buyer at a fee. He will only do this for you AFTER you've paid him in full.

It's a well known fact that Inspired RARELY delivers cars personally. This is done by his boys. So there's NO WAY inspired will ask his boys to deliver a car unless the buyer has paid in full.

What you've posted here (holding on to the genuine car papers over a "debt" ) is nothing but PURE LIES. Anybody that has bought a car from you will attest to that.

I know you've been experiencing difficulties and challenges in your business but issuing out FAKE custom papers and FAKE tint permit to car buyers is dragging yourself to a new low and your 'reputation' in the mud and you should be THOROUGHLY ASHAMED of yourself.

I will advice anybody that has bought a car from Inspired in the last 6 -12months to check and confirm the authenticity of their vehicle papers because Mr Inspired has just admitted that he's a fraudster giving out FAKE custom papers.

please go and paste it as a testimonial on his website.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Bossforeva:
please go and paste it as a testimonial on his website.
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Caveatemptor(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2015
This is deja vu.
We have been along this road times with out number and we will continue to walk this road until the authorities of this forum are ready to do the right thing.
My sincere advise to any one who has bought a car from this character in question,should take their documents to the nearest customs office and ask for the Customs processing centre(CPC) where you can confirm if customs duty has been paid on said documents. It is easy and it is free and the information is only a click of a computer key board away.
Do not fall a victim. Fraudulent evasion of customs duty and falsification of customs documents leads to impoundment of vehicle. Please be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
The other day,it was Ademola motors doing what he does best on these boards.
Today it is Inspired doing what he does best.

Why do people keep on patronizing these guys?
This is a clear,glaring case of forgery of customs duty papers which attracts a prison sentence. However the sad fact is that as I am typing this another victim is transacting business with them and no amount of warning will make them stop until they are deep in quick sand.
Despite all the threads about these guys,people still keep patronizing them and coming to open threads.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by idu1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
inspiredm:
Sorry for the delay in response, I focus more on Our Corporate website these days and I hardly check On here.

Vehicle has been Delivered since OCTOBER 2014.

Buyer Has Outstanding Balance TO pay Which He promised to pay October Ending 2014 after delivery.

This is January 2015, Outstanding balance hasn't yet been paid.

All Original Documents are ready.

We don't give out Original Documents While there is Outstanding payments

Once Outstanding Payment is Made, Original Documents Will be Sent to the Buyer.

I apologize in advance as I may not have the further chance to reply to any post on this thread.

Cheers
Inspired

u gave the guy fake documents because he has an outstanding balance?

Check your conscious sir....

5 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Seun(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
blank:
@the moderator, I wonder why you hid my post? Soon, this thread will be hidden as have others before them about Inspiredm and his fraudulent activities. Wonder how people are meant to make complete business decisions when they don't have all the facts.

Still can't believe that a well known crook is a moderator on Nairaland and Seun is not bothered. To me, it seems like it's an official stamp of approval of his fraudulent activities. Don't let his money from adverts stop you from doing the right thing.
I will ask him about this urgently.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by idu1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
MrMcJay:

No one is going to insult you if you show yourself as unbiased.

As for Seun, he may try to sweep this under the carpet as he did to the earlier Inspired matter and his shameful handling of the TrueRebel issue.

Posters are responsible for their posts on Nairaland, but he would be held criminally liable if he attempts to hide the fraud committed by Inspired.

Let Section 10 of Nigeria's Criminal Code guide him.

"A person who receives or assists another who is, to his knowledge guilty of an offence, in order to
enable him to escape punishment, is said to become an accessory after the fact to the offence."
. Chai!!!!!

The law I hail oooo!!!!

Help us put this criminals in jail please.....
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by iCool(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Towards the end of last year there was an accusation.

Early in 2015, and we have another!

Inspired I hail thee!

Seun, something needs to be done!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by obowunmi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Another car scam thread.

Do they use voodoo on you guys to order cars at ridiculous prices?

I mean common... another day, another scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by chillex8(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:

I did not know that he was a well-known crook. I will ask him about this urgently.

And how are you going to do that

Invite him to a bar, order some good wine + champagne. Talk about ladies, money, business.

Then before you part ways, you sneak the question. " Inspired, are you a fraudater"

Savage

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
chillex8:

Invite him to a bar, order some good wine + champagne. Talk about ladies, money, business.

Then before you part ways, you sneak the question. " Inspired, are you a fraudater"

Savage
[img]http://smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_died_100-101.gif?w=42&h=42[/img]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Eyop: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by century106: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
chillex8:

Savage
Classic!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by mcnepow(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
The laughter funny pass the post. grin

But on a serious note, Seun an old timer is pleading, do what is required and remove him as a Mod. This concerns you, your mod has been having several accusations and it's for real.

Do this as my 10th year NL anniversary gift. Please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:

I did not know that he was a well-known crook. I will ask him about this urgently.

INCREDIBLE!!!
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Jodeskyy: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
chelseabmw:

If you should insult anyone then you post will Be hidden..... there is no reason for your post to be hidden here

The reason for the earlier post was for some users calling me names.

I see no reason why they should insult me.

If you have any iota of conscience, u will admit that u are always abusive and reckless with your choice of words. Indeed, you are always quick to ban or suspend mostimes out of cowardice. I suspect that it could be a problem with your upbringing because people with certain inadequacies tend to be unduly aggressive and easily develop inferiority complex.
I know you need help to overcome this situation but u need to admit it first, then a solution will be found. You can even consult a shrink.

Time is of essence though.

8 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Seun(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Inspiredm has been removed as a mod from the car talk section.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by greetings(f): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Inspiredm has been removed as a mod from the car talk section.

Thanks for your swift intervention. Shows efficiency on your part!

7 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by sleekcm(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
@Seun, right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by damola1: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
if my memory serves me right. This complaint is from same customer from previous time.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Kunleayo: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
@Seun... Please I think you should critically look at the individuals you pick as mod. I have been a strong believer of Nairaland since 2010. I dont intend to doubt Nairaland. PLEASE SANITIZE NAIRALAND. Do a proper background check and let Nairaland be whole again. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Seun(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Inspiredm was alright, dunno what is happening now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by chelseabmw(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
damola1:
if my memory serves me right. This complaint is from same customer from previous time.

Different customer

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by eastermaris(f): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
inspiredm:

Chomiz,

Allegations Comes, Allegations GOES, Despite all Odds We are still In Business, Arguably Nigeria's Strongest Online Auto Dealer for 9 Years and Counting.

In Business Transactions, Allegations and Misunderstanding Will Always Come, they dont bother Us, We've been through it all.

When we're Wrong, We apologise and Move on, We learn Everyday.

There are other Several Transactions Successfully Done without Hitches, so One or two Negatives Wont Deter Us.

Cheers
Inspired

I have reading carefully and trying to follow your responses, never thought I would contribute myself. Now am forced to say you are not only a wicked business man, you are also a very fooolish one. You must think we are morons here right? What's your explanation for the fake documents and putting the unsuspecting man through all that shiit? Shouldn't that be your first response?
Best dealer in Nigeria indeed, and you still don't know the right channel for genuine documents? You simply tried to play on the buyers gentility, you intentionally went for forged documents this time around just to make more money for yourself, I can bet on my husbands balls that you have successfully robbed others in same format without them knowing, probably because no law enforcement agent noticed it!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by chelseabmw(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
@uzzie

Bro, any update yet?
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Ralphlauren(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:
Inspiredm was alright, dunno what is happening now.

Exactly. He was okay but it appears he has seriously, seriously, seriously lost the plot.

A whole inspired.. issuing FAKE custom papers over a debt of how much? 125k? 200k?

Absolutely shocking! That's even less than the cost of a return ticket to Abu Dhabi.

And to think that this "debt" is the additional money demanded by inspired AFTER reaching an agreement with the OP on the cost of the car and also collecting a healthy deposit from him. Its very shameful.

Inspired's problem is GREED, GREED, GREED and GREED and also living a very flashy,'luxurious' lifestyle (not like it's any of my business how many Red bottoms or Cartier wrist watches he owns)! He wants to net as much money as possible and also cheat other business men. I guess it's his greed to maximise his profits that pushed him into bypassing other genuine clearing agents and then settle for the cheapest deal, that is, fake custom agent.

If you want to revive/sustain your rapidly dwindling "big boy" lifestyle/status, that's your FU*CKING headache but don't go about it by cheating/duping your clients - the same people paying you a PREMIUM for your services.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by mytime24(f): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let mi pass a cal to my friend to ask her guy to go for his papers check cuz he also made his pre order thru dis guy last year cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Exactly. He was okay but it appears he has seriously, seriously, seriously lost the plot.

A whole inspired.. issuing FAKE custom papers over a debt of how much? 125k? 200k?

Absolutely shocking! That's even less than the cost of a return ticket to Abu Dhabi.

And to think that this "debt" is the additional money demanded by inspired AFTER reaching an agreement with the OP on the cost of the car and also collecting a healthy deposit from him. Its very shameful.

Inspired's problem is GREED, GREED, GREED and GREED and also living a very flashy,'luxurious' lifestyle (not like it's any of my business how many Red bottoms or Cartier wrist watches he owns)! He wants to net as much money as possible and also cheat other business men. I guess it's his greed to maximise his profits that pushed him into bypassing other genuine clearing agents and then settle for the cheapest deal, that is, fake custom agent.

If you want to revive/sustain your rapidly dwindling "big boy" lifestyle/status, that's your FU*CKING headache but don't go about it by cheating/duping your clients - the same people paying your a PREMIUM for your services.

Wrong. The customs duty on that vehicle is nothing less than five hundred thousand Naira inclusive of the 7% surcharge and VAT.
What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or machined outside-this is a process where a scammer forges the bank reciepts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base. It is a giant syndicate in the ports because the vehicles are ultimately smuggled out of the ports with conivance of fraudulent customs officials. So you can imagine if a fraudulent dealer smuggles out five cars in a week,that is a lot of cash in the dealers pocket because he still charges the buyer as if he actually paid the proper and correct duties to the government.
Inspired was only lying when he claimed he gave the OP forged documents because he was owing him 200 thousand.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can't believe this is the same inspiredm that I held in a high regard, and eventually began to look up to as a role model in the auto business. embarassed

His response to this issue didn't even help matters. It was full of unnecessary arrogance and pride at a time like this. Like someone pointed out, this is not the same inspired I knew when I joined this forum. I can remember admiring photos of delivered cars and how clean they were. I think one which really got my attention was a Toyota 4runner, can't remember the year (Probably 2004) but a full option. That was the day I silently decided to make you, Mr inspiredm, my role model in this business.

I really don't know what has happened to you. Could it be the amount of money you've been able to acquire over time? Do you remember how everyone kept recommending you when it came to clean autos, especially in pre-order? Do you still remember the testimonials of happy and satisfied clients?

Are you just gonna let that trust that people had in you fade away because of money? Are you just gonna let those years of hard work go down the drain, just like that? Are you just gonna tarnish your image and reputation over nothing?

You were not like this, Mr inspired. sad

If you want me to remind you of all these, I'll gladly dig out those threads. All I'm saying is, I want the inspiredm that I looked up to back.

I really don't think this write-up makes any sense, but just know you have a young one here looking up to you.

Please don't make me look another role model. cry

Sir Uzzie, I'm really sorry about what has happened. I hope this is eventually settled amicably.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.