Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (32138 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Another fraudulent process of clearing vehicles is called FLYING.
This is a process where vehicles are smuggled out of the ports with no payment or documentation except shppers handling charges. The syndicate conives with fraudulent customs officials and NPA staffers to practically steal the vehicles out of the ports without paying a dime to the government. Once the vehicle is outside the port the fraudulent dealer approaches a forger,who will now forge all relevant documentation and all customs stamps. However no matter how genuine the documents look,they are not in customs data base so a simple trip to any customs formation or command will reveal this fraud because no payment will reflect in the ASSYCUDA data base. You can check if your documents are genuine at any customs office near you because a stitch in time saves nine.

10 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Uzzie: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
chelseabmw:
@uzzie

Bro, any update yet?

No update, i have escalated the matter, he'll get what he deserves. Thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Ralphlauren(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheMadame

Thank you for all the tips on the fraudulent methods used by clearing agents.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
TheMadame

Thank you for all the tips on the fraudulent methods used by clearing agents.

No problems. I have been crying myself hoarse on these boards about fraudulent activities of many of these dealers and clearing agents. The best guide against them is to insist on paying your customs duty yourself at any of the designated banks,but the dealers will insist on paying duty for you because they know their evil intentions.
Another way to safegaurd yourself is to study the customs duty papers given to you by your dealer. At the top right hand corner of your document is a very bold set of numbers. This is the "C" number. You can not miss it because it is so bold and prominent. Underneath it is a date. That date is to reflect the date duty was paid at the bank and stored in the customs ASSYCUDA data base. ASSYCUA means automated system customs data. And the date under the C number means that that C number was computed into the data system on that date plus all the charges paid. If the payment reflects on the data base it means your documents are genuine,on the other hand if it does not reflect it means your car documents are duds/fake and your vehicle is liable to seizure and confiscation if you are stopped at any check point,if you are on a long distance journey.
My advise to any one bbuying a car from anybody is to request for the relevant documents in particular the SGD form which means single goods declaration form and has the C number boldly written at the top right hand corner. Under the C number is the date that ocument was posted into the data system.
No two vehicles can have the same C number and date. So armed with this you can visit any customs station to know if your documents are genuine.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheMadame:

Wrong. The customs duty on that vehicle is nothing less than five hundred thousand Naira inclusive of the 7% surcharge and VAT.
What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or machined outside-this is a process where a scammer forges the bank reciepts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base. It is a giant syndicate in the ports because the vehicles are ultimately smuggled out of the ports with conivance of fraudulent customs officials. So you can imagine if a fraudulent dealer smuggles out five cars in a week,that is a lot of cash in the dealers pocket because he still charges the buyer as if he actually paid the proper and correct duties to the government.
Inspired was only lying when he claimed he gave the OP forged documents because he was owing him 200 thousand.

Madam,God bless your life,many customers had their attention on cars coming out of cotonou without knowing that hundreds of M.Os keep coming out of lagos ports everyday. Buying a vehicle from lagos port isn't a failproof system,vehicles are smuggled through the ports and thank God that the scams have been exposed,let's hope that customers wiill now know that there's no free lunch in Nigeria.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheMadame:

No problems. I have been crying myself hoarse on these boards about fraudulent activities of many of these dealers and clearing agents. The best guide against them is to insist on paying your customs duty yourself at any of the designated banks,but the dealers will insist on paying duty for you because they know their evil intentions.
Another way to safegaurd yourself is to study the customs duty papers given to you by your dealer. At the top right hand corner of your document is a very bold set of numbers. This is the "C" number. You can not miss it because it is so bold and prominent. Underneath it is a date. That date is to reflect the date duty was paid at the bank and stored in the customs ASSYCUDA data base. ASSYCUA means automated system customs data. And the date under the C number means that that C number was computed into the data system on that date plus all the charges paid. If the payment reflects on the data base it means your documents are genuine,on the other hand if it does not reflect it means your car documents are duds/fake and your vehicle is liable to seizure and confiscation if you are stopped at any check point,if you are on a long distance journey.
My advise to any one bbuying a car from anybody is to request for the relevant documents in particular the SGD form which means single goods declaration form and has the C number boldly written at the top right hand corner. Under the C number is the date that ocument was posted into the data system.
No two vehicles can have the same C number and date. So armed with this you can visit any customs station to know if your documents are genuine.

I love this and will surely spend time to study it, cos as a dealer too, nothing worse than paying so much money to some clearing agent only for them to give you fake papers to be given to your buyer and making you look bad . . . In all honesty i dont know how to differentiate a fake one to a real one, and thanks for this.

Now i am more knowledgeable and will surely refer my partner to this post for him to know cos he is on ground to deal with buyers.

I just dont and will never want a ride bought from me be entangled in such a mess. . . . Once again, thanks

7 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheMadame:

They only thing you can do is follow up the C-number on the SGD form cos you as the importer will not be able to pay duties into the bank yourself,you'll still need an agent and his/her agency to obtain dollar value,capture etc.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
saintjoel:

They only thing you can do is follow up the C-number on the SGD form cos you as the importer will not be able to pay duties into the bank yourself,you'll still need an agent and his/her agency to obtain dollar value,capture etc.

Sorry sir, I disagree.
If you want to pay your customs duty by yourself,you can do it at any designated bank and then hand over the bank reciept to your agent to carry on from there.
The fraud arises when the importer refuses to pay the correct duty by him/her self at the bank but prefers to give his/her agent 100,000 naira to clear a car which you know the import duty is a minimum of 300,000 Naira and tell the agent to do it as your colleagues are doing it.
The duty is 300,000 Naira and you give him 100,000 Naira to get it out of the port? Definately the guy is gonna fly the vehicle or machine the customs entries outside the ports!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by bomasek(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheMadame:

Wrong. The customs duty on that vehicle is nothing less than five hundred thousand Naira inclusive of the 7% surcharge and VAT.
What fraudulent dealers do is called MO or machined outside-this is a process where a scammer forges the bank reciepts and all customs documentation. The documents look genuine but are not in the customs data base. It is a giant syndicate in the ports because the vehicles are ultimately smuggled out of the ports with conivance of fraudulent customs officials. So you can imagine if a fraudulent dealer smuggles out five cars in a week,that is a lot of cash in the dealers pocket because he still charges the buyer as if he actually paid the proper and correct duties to the government.
Inspired was only lying when he claimed he gave the OP forged documents because he was owing him 200 thousand.
Madam are u an officer? Ya analysis gives u out as one.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by lyvin: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2015
@op
Thank so much.
Pesin 4 enta one chance

I thk God yours ended like this. Pple beware, he will sooon graduate to disappearing with deposits.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by martins0: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2015
eastermaris:

I have reading carefully and trying to follow your responses, never thought I would contribute myself. Now am forced to say you are not only a wicked business man, you are also a very fooolish one. You must think we are morons here right? What's your explanation for the fake documents and putting the unsuspecting man through all that shiit? Shouldn't that be your first response?
Best dealer in Nigeria indeed, and you still don't know the right channel for genuine documents? You simply tried to play on the buyers gentility, you intentionally went for forged documents this time around just to make more money for yourself, I can bet on my husbands balls that you have successfully robbed others in same format without them knowing, probably because no law enforcement agent noticed it!
Customers should avoid this man like plague! Moderators, if you guys aren't profiting from this, do something immediately. Nairaland is fast becoming olx of criminals!

If your husband catches you betting with his balls ehh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Ishilove: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2015
To say I am shocked is an understatement. Forged papers?? It is a criminal act which can land inspired in a whole lot of trouble if Uzzie chooses to make a case out of it.

Inspired, this is the lowest of lows

13 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by RoyalRoy(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Forgery under any guise is an act punishable under the law.

I hope people learn from this.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
TheMadame:

Sorry sir, I disagree.
If you want to pay your customs duty by yourself,you can do it at any designated bank and then hand over the bank reciept to your agent to carry on from there.
The fraud arises when the importer refuses to pay the correct duty by him/her self at the bank but prefers to give his/her agent 100,000 naira to clear a car which you know the import duty is a minimum of 300,000 Naira and tell the agent to do it as your colleagues are doing it.
The duty is 300,000 Naira and you give him 100,000 Naira to get it out of the port? Definately the guy is gonna fly the vehicle or machine the customs entries outside the ports!

Madam,I'm not disagreeing with you.Most the crimes agents have been committing were caused by importers who wanted save costs,I once had an issue of a client that wanted to clear an RX330 from cotonou and I gave hime a quite of N480,0000 but to my surprise he paid N350,000 into another agent's account and the jeep was impounded by a patrol team from seme operations,I only got to know when they approached me to help them at the legal office cos my mother-agency is owned by an asst.comptroller of customs but to the importer's dismay,he still paid over N500,000 to secure it's release it.

Nigerians will expect you to buy a car like 03 accord,ship and pay customs at the port,then still sell for N1.1-1.2M on the streets of Lagos,how'll you expect the importer and agent not to cut corners?.Once you reject the job,they're ready to give another agent that is ready to fly it across the border or from the port and some will even tell you that once the vehicle has been registered but what they don't know is that your vehicle can still be impounded after registration cos duty papers expire after seven years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Speechless...... ......na wao.... undecided
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
This will continue to happen unless and until a list of scammers is kept on Nairaland.

When I hand money over to most Nigerians I know I've been screwed somehow. The thing is not knowing how much of a screw and if there's residual screws coming.

OP are you still driving the car or do you have it stored until the alleged and pompous scammer resolves the issue? Those storage fees can be quite high - wink.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by blank(f): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Seun:

I will ask him about this urgently.

Sounds funny right? But it's your business, your call.

Seun:
Inspiredm has been removed as a mod from the car talk section.

Thank you for doing the right thing. However, it goes further than that. He has been able to get away with this for a long time because such complaint threads are usually deleted or just locked and pushed further down the archives. This particular case should not go the way of others. First of all, forgery is a very serious criminal act and should be exposed to all. Next is that he has openly agreed that he forged custom duty papers. These are enough to make this thread front page worthy so that people can be aware of all facts before taking business decisions.

It hurts whenever i see a customer has been genuinely scammed whilst trying to carry out legitimate business. It is not right. We are all talking of change and how Nigeria is so corrupt. This is the time to take our stance and let our voices be heard that we as Nairaland forum, do not encourage anything fraudulent. Can you morally still take money from him and advertise his business when you know that his business has many fraudulent aspects? Should you not call him out the way Ishilove has done? How about a disclaimer that your forum does not associate with that type of fraudulent act.

Sorry for the epistle but when it comes to business, i believe that we should do all in our power to stamp out such acts. Let us give people hope that there are still people of integrity that are willing to do the right thing no matter the personal loss to them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
saintjoel:

Madam,I'm not disagreeing with you.Most the crimes agents have been committing were caused by importers who wanted save costs,I once had an issue of a client that wanted to clear an RX330 from cotonou and I gave hime a quite of N480,0000 but to my surprise he paid N350,000 into another agent's account and the jeep was impounded by a patrol team from seme operations,I only got to know when they approached me to help them at the legal office cos my mother-agency is owned by an asst.comptroller of customs but to the importer's dismay,he still paid over N500,000 to secure it's release it.

Nigerians will expect you to buy a car like 03 accord,ship and pay customs at the port,then still sell for N1.1-1.2M on the streets of Lagos,how'll you expect the importer and agent not to cut corners?.Once you reject the job,they're ready to give another agent that is ready to fly it across the border or from the port and some will even tell you that once the vehicle has been registered but what they don't know is that your vehicle can still be impounded after registration cos duty papers expire after seven years.

[b]Inasmuch as i dont condone fraud or entertain it, i think buyers ought to be educated as well about how this things are, you have said it ALL, buyers' expectations are just sometimes worrisome, a car that is being sold in USA for 4000$, someone in Nigeria want to pay 1M Naira for it and they will quote for you how they have seen some being sold at such prices, and in all fairness to those buyers, some people are selling at such prices and when someone investigate well, it is either:

1. The ride was stole
2. It is Insurance fraud from the USA/Canada or Europe
3. Duty was never paid on the ride
4. Lots of our people uses the cars to do money laundering, it is not about profit for them BUT to use it to transfer the money home to Lagos.

However, as a dealer it is my duty to know how much i wanna sell my car and if the price is not good enough, i would rather walk away from the deal than to cut corners . . . . That is why i wont send a car to Nigeria till there is a buyer on ground for it, cos when you send a car to Nigeria before there is a buyer, then, you are at the mercy of the buyer and competing with the prices on street of Lagos.

But again, at the end of the day, buyers needs to be real with what they are buying..... [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
blank:

Thank you for doing the right thing. However, it goes further than that. He has been able to get away with this for a long time because such complaint threads are usually deleted or just locked and pushed further down the archives. This particular case should not go the way of others. First of all, forgery is a very serious criminal act and should be exposed to all. Next is that he has openly agreed that he forged custom duty papers. These are enough to make this thread front page worthy so that people can be aware of all facts before taking business decisions.

It hurts whenever i see a customer has been genuinely scammed whilst trying to carry out legitimate business. It is not right. We are all talking of change and how Nigeria is so corrupt. This is the time to take our stance and let our voices be heard that we as Nairaland forum, do not encourage anything fraudulent. Can you morally still take money from him and advertise his business when you know that his business has many fraudulent aspects? Should you not call him out the way Ishilove has done? How about a disclaimer that your forum does not associate with that type of fraudulent act.

Sorry for the epistle but when it comes to business, i believe that we should do all in our power to stamp out such acts. Let us give people hope that there are still people of integrity that are willing to do the right thing no matter the personal loss to them.

I think the change could start from the buyer as well, when a buyer wanna buy a car, it is up to the buyer to investigate the cost of that car in $$ and factor in trucking, shipping, clearing and pay of the sweat of the dealer, once all that ground has been covered, then, leave the rest into the hands of the dealer . . . . Again, i am not supporting any act of fraud, but we all could work together to make the nation a better place.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by TheMadame(f): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
While it is true that some buyers and importers want cheap articles/vehicles,we should not lose sight of the objective of this thread and that is the fact that the OP gave inspired motors close to 5 million Naira to buy him a vehicle and Inspired motors gave him falsified/forged customs documents. There was no reduction in fees. He passed off dud/fake documents to the OP at the price of documents that passed through the customs data base. Apart from this forgery and fraudulent evasion of customs duty,he callously failed to inform the OP of these fake papers and the OP was innocently driving the vehicle believing the papers there in to be genuine. What if he had ran into a customs patrol and the vehicle was impounded/seized?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
TheMadame:
While it is true that some buyers and importers want cheap articles/vehicles,we should not lose sight of the objective of this thread and that is the fact that the OP gave inspired motors close to 5 million Naira to buy him a vehicle and Inspired motors gave him falsified/forged customs documents. There was no reduction in fees. He passed off dud/fake documents to the OP at the price of documents that passed through the customs data base. Apart from this forgery and fraudulent evasion of customs duty,he callously failed to inform the OP of these fake papers and the OP was innocently driving the vehicle believing the papers there in to be genuine. What if he had ran into a customs patrol and the vehicle was impounded/seized?

Yes, you are right and i am sure the OP will be taken cared of by the dealer . . . .
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by saintjoel(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]Inasmuch as i dont condone fraud or entertain it, i think buyers ought to be educated as well about how this things are, you have said it ALL, buyers' expectations are just sometimes worrisome, a car that is being sold in USA for 4000$, someone in Nigeria want to pay 1M Naira for it and they will quote for you how they have seen some being sold at such prices, and in all fairness to those buyers, some people are selling at such prices and when someone investigate well, it is either:

1. The ride was stole
2. It is Insurance fraud from the USA/Canada or Europe
3. Duty was never paid on the ride
4. Lots of our people uses the cars to do money laundering, it is not about profit for them BUT to use it to transfer the money home to Lagos.

However, as a dealer it is my duty to know how much i wanna sell my car and if the price is not good enough, i would rather walk away from the deal than to cut corners . . . . That is why i wont send a car to Nigeria till there is a buyer on ground for it, cos when you send a car to Nigeria before there is a buyer, then, you are at the mercy of the buyer and competing with the prices on street of Lagos.

But again, at the end of the day, buyers needs to be real with what they are buying..... [/b]

Nice one boss,many of them don't know that too much awoof dey run belle.
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by wheredemdey: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I think the change could start from the buyer as well, when a buyer wanna buy a car, it is up to the buyer to investigate the cost of that car in $$ and factor in trucking, shipping, clearing and pay of the sweat of the dealer, once all that ground has been covered, then, leave the rest into the hands of the dealer . . . . Again, i am not supporting any act of fraud, but we all could work together to make the nation a better place.

Ogbeni what is the morale of your story??

Are you supporting inspired or condeming him??

someone coughs out 5m..in this hard times for a 2009 fx...which to me is overpriced(yes i have seen your lexus thread)..and the inspired fellow had the nerves,the audacity to issue him fake custom papers...

omoh..OH Lord of Hosts..why don't these kind of things happen to me...the OP and other victims of inspired autos are all calm men....i wonder how they made the so called money they used in buying the cars from inspired autos...all these oil company workers...they are just intelligent bookwise and have lil or no street street sense..i always tell my better half...its better to have street smart wise kids than have bookworms..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
TheMadame:

You now all see why this man must be arrested? Why not tell the OP that he was still holding the original docs until he paid the balance? It clearly show that he is a scammer. He only tried his luck by giving him the fake docs believing he might not have issues with the customs afterwards. I'll advice his previous clients to start confirming their papers because I'm sure this man (OP) is not the only victim.

EFCC officials must be interested in this case sef!
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Some people are just so heartless, God fearless, some1's sweat and hard earned money taken confidently and arrogantly. Anyway a lion is always a lion no matter the taming. Cover it, settle it, and someone else falls victim sooner or later. Expose it and let people learn....The choice is ours, just talking o.....
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
wheredemdey:

Ogbeni what is the morale of your story??

Are you supporting inspired or condeming him??

someone coughs out 5m..in this hard times for a 2009 fx...which to me is overpriced(yes i have seen your lexus thread)..and the inspired fellow had the nerves,the audacity to issue him fake custom papers...

omoh..OH Lord of Hosts..why don't these kind of things happen to me...the OP and other victims of inspired autos are all calm men....i wonder how they made the so called money they used in buying the cars from inspired autos...all these oil company workers...they are just intelligent bookwise and have lil or no street street sense..i always tell my better half...its better to have street smart wise kids than have bookworms..

If you read the person that i quote and from where i quote the first guy, you would understand the morale of my story . .. Fhemmmy Motos would and WILL NEVER support anything fraudulent, yes, i do condemn any act of fraud regardless of who is involved . . . The OP actually came to my thread and inquired from me at the start but i was so busy to attend to his inquiry . . . . Glad you have been to our thread, and i will not agree with you that 5M Naira is too much for a 2009 FX 35 till we know, the mileage of the ride, the state of the ride and if the ride is clean record or not, there are few things that decides the price of a ride . . . Not just the year and the model.

And what is wrong with having booksmart and streetsmart kids all in one package? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by wheredemdey: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

If you read the person that i quote and from where i quote the first guy, you would understand the morale of my story . .. Fhemmmy Motos would and WILL NEVER support anything fraudulent, yes, i do condemn any act of fraud regardless of who is involved . . . The OP actually came to my thread and inquired from me at the start but i was so busy to attend to his inquiry . . . . Glad you have been to our thread, and i will not agree with you that 5M Naira is too much for a 2009 FX 35 till we know, the mileage of the ride, the state of the ride and if the ride is clean record or not, there are few things that decides the price of a ride . . . Not just the year and the model.

And what is wrong with having booksmart and streetsmart kids all in one package? cheesy

Ok chief

mk i dey look my finances jare..that es350 dey hungry me wella....lol

Its almost impossible to see book and street smart kids..kids tend to have one attribute..street and book smartness in one kid..wow..thats a dream come true oo..am yet to see oooooooooooo
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
blank:

I agree to a large extent but I don't think it's against morals for seun to continue transacting business via ads with inspired autos. Moreso if inspired autos is a legal person.

Granted, what inspiredm did is not desirable and really I care very little if legal actions are taken against him; but still the questions we need to ask are:

1) Is Inspired autos a legitimate business recognized by law?
2) Does inspired autos engage in fraudulent activities in the ordinary cause of its core business activity? E.g are the vehicles it imports stolen?

If we can't answer in the affirmative to 1) and 2) above then I don't think seun has any reason not to engage inspired autos in any legit business.

1 Like

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Coldplay007(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Yes, you are right and i am sure the OP will be taken cared of by the dealer . . . .

Lol! Una don start damage control ba?
This 'damage' can't be controlled...

The onus lies on the dealer to insist on the amount he can get the car..
If I tell you I have 1.1m for EOD, you collect the money from me then forge customs paper, you are a CRIMINAL that should rot in jail...
You can't blame me for offering you that amount,you are meant to reject the money if you can't work with it..

4 Likes

Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Coldplay007:

Lol! Una don start damage control ba?
This 'damage' can't be controlled...

The onus lies on the dealer to insist on the amount he can get the car..
If I tell you I have 1.1m for EOD, you collect the money from me then forge customs paper, you are a CRIMINAL that should rot in jail...
You can't blame me for offering you that amount,you are meant to reject the money if you can't work with it..

Chai . . . Diaris god oh . . . Please note that i am not doing any damage control here oh, and i do agree with you that once you as a dealer collect money for a ride, you are bind to that deal and making sure you do it the right way is important . . . So please free me oh, i am not doing no damage control, only saying what should be expected . . . .
Re: Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
striktlymi:

1) Is Inspired autos a legitimate business recognized by law?
2) Does inspired autos engage in fraudulent activities in the ordinary cause of its core business activity? E.g are the vehicles it imports stolen?

If we can't answer in the affirmative to 1) and 2) above then I don't think seun has any reason not to engage inspired autos in any legit business.
Arguing in circles. (1)When the law recognizes your business concern, it is expected and the onus is on you to keep it legitimate. (2) What is the core of it's business activity? Car sales. It is expected that it should not be dubious in the way it procures and disposses its wares. What affirmative "answer" do we still require?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.