Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) (4573 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by lordhugo(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
I only have a question!

1. WHO'S FUNDS WAS USED FOR PAYING FOR SUCH A MALICIOUS AD?

The punch has a rate of N15.8 million Naira for 10 inches on its front-page. shocked
Imagine how much Fayose must have paid for his Ad that was in excess of 15 inches height. lipsrsealed

I have a dream for a better Nigeria.A Nigeria of accountability.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045901_00_jpeg919f3ecb8d32bb46a2bd5a96c07a9098

source http://punch.cdn.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Punch-rate-new-2014.jpg

cc. englishmart , lalasticlala , tosyne2much

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by RedArrow: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Ekiti people got what they deserve

7 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Apc having sleepless night. Truth is bitter. Is buhari not a dying man?

6 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by gists: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
Something is still not right. I believe PUNCH should be sanctioned. This is a national issue a respectable newspaper like punch should have rejected such ad. I recall during Obama's second bid campaign, CNN rejected Obama's simultaneous broadcast with other networks on the grounds of ethics or something like that (if I remember very well). I see Punch as an accomplice and should be sanctioned for this mockery of our past heros.

9 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by xreal: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Ekiti ppl, you see where your money is going?

Only tout reasons the way whoever placed that advert would reason.

10 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
gists:
Something is still not right. I believe PUNCH should be sanctioned. This is a national issue a respectable newspaper like punch should have rejected such ad. I recall during Obama's second bid campaign, CNN rejected Obama's simultaneous broadcast with other networks on the grounds of ethics or something like that (if I remember very well). Punch should be sanctioned for this mockery of our past heros.
mi like dis post

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Na investment

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by xreal: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2015
gists:
Something is still not right. I believe PUNCH should be sanctioned. This is a national issue a respectable newspaper like punch should have rejected such ad. I recall during Obama's second bid campaign, CNN rejected Obama's simultaneous broadcast with other networks on the grounds of ethics or something like that (if I remember very well). I see Punch as an accomplice and should be sanctioned for this mockery of our past heros.

you are right. But remember, they are after profit and not an NGO.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by tosyne2much(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
lordhugo, I hail u with respect ooo
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

Is Jonathan not a clueless man? I'll prefer a dying man with ideas and a genius vice to a clueless man without brain and an endormi and ineffective brain as a vice

10 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by temitemi1(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Use ur head n not ur anus... How much is d front page that fayose can't afford
lordhugo:
I only have a question!

The punch has a rate of N15.8 million Naira for 10 inches on its front-page. shocked
Imagine how much Fayose must have paid for his Ad that was in excess of 15 inches height. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Truth cannot be left onsaid....
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Is Jonathan not a clueless man? I'll prefer a dying man with ideas and a genius vice to a clueless man without brain and an endormi and ineffective brain as a vice
what idea? You people just use word for the sake on writing something? What idea does buhari have to better the lots of his people in Daura let alone Nigeria. No book writing in his name, no charity works, his not a member of board of companies, and can't still improve self intellectually. A cetificateless dullard who many can hardly hear due to poor articulation except hausa language. Nigeria will far more regret having such mooron as president

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
the old cargo even said at the coner of Front pg 'PDP is desperate...If Buhari is promising to end insurgency or terrorism in two months if elected into office is either he is naïve or desperate.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by doctokwus: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2015
gists:
Something is still not right. I believe PUNCH should be sanctioned. This is a national issue a respectable newspaper like punch should have rejected such ad.s.
On the other hand,I think that The Punch newspaper deliberately carried that advert because they know it would boomerang on fayose and GEJ.
People are just looking at d blasphemy in the msg and d distaste in the msg with regards to fayose's death wish on buhari, but to me the greatest damage to GEJ campaign done in that msg was in the footnote where fasoye told the north that they should wait for 2019 and that all all the leaders that have died on the throne have come from the north.
Even if you are a die hard GEJ fan in the north, by the time u read the insult and the death wish on an elder of such renown like buhari,I bet you you would rather vote him in than GEJ.
I bet you many northern governors and PDP govt officials would vote buhari

7 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by gists: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2015
xreal:

you are right. But remember, they are after profit and not an NGO.
True, punch is not an NGO. But shouldn't sensitive nation issue/interest come first?
If you flip the coin, don't you think the security operatives would have invited the editor if someone publish this kind of ad saying gej is likely to die soon (God forbids)? Often times in sane countries, national interest come first before financial gain.

Even if Buhari dies of natural course today (God forbids), there is likely to be violent because punch was irresponsible for placing financial gain ahead of national interest by accepting and publishing that ad.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Scatterboss(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Making mockery of our past leaders is way off, even the former GEJ boss- Yar Adua. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by egift(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose has become the locust that is eating up Ekiti State's fortunes.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by HzRF(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
xreal:
Ekiti ppl, you see where your money is going?

Only tout reasons the way whoever placed that advert would reason.
At least they knw

We in Osun don't knw where our money is going to

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
what idea? You people just use word for the sake on writing something? What idea does buhari have to better the lots of his people in Daura let alone Nigeria. No book writing in his name, no charity works, his not a member of board of companies, and can't still improve self intellectually. A cetificateless dullard who many can hardly hear due to poor articulation except hausa language. Nigeria will far more regret having such mooron as president

Do you wish to know the idea buari has? Just vote him come February 14, and if he seems not to have an idea to your satisfaction, vote him out in 2019.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Fortifive: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Really outrageous
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nutase: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na your money him spend. Is it not better he spent it in naija (though on nonsense) dan taking it to dubai?
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by amakaobiemeka: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
4 a man like fayose that admitted he was stone broke that friends deserted him during his first sending out. Where comes this money?
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by 100Cents: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
lordhugo:
I only have a question!

He borrowed the money from me to pay for the Ads.

Just as Buhari borrowed N27m from his unnamed banker to buy APC form..

Case closed.

Court !!!
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by 100Cents: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

Wow, OMG.

Tell them !!

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by 100Cents: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

Buhari is best described as an Okpoko Njamina !

Meaning dullard of the highest periphery..

Seriously, I am ashamed for APC. I would have voted Oshiomhole or Rochas or even Fashola than Buhari.

GEJ carry go..

1 Like

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by 100Cents: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
malonephills:
the old cargo even said at the coner of Front pg 'PDP is desperate...If Buhari is promising to end insurgency or terrorism in two months if elected into office is either he is naïve or desperate.

Are you new here ?

Boko haram now has a branch in Chad and Cameroon. Buhari is planning to invade these counties and arrest all his boys (if) he wins.

That is in addition to raising World palm Oil price.
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by 100Cents: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

At least they knw

We in Osun don't knw where our money is going to

Oh God.

Hahaha...
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by hazyfm1: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:

How will you feel if i call your father a dying man with less than 2 years left to live?

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by gen2briz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaa..
Eyin omo Ekiti e ro ra ooo
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
hazyfm1:

How will you feel if i call your father a dying man with less than 2 years left to live?
if your father is a blood sucker, if your father is a terrorist apostle, if your father is a certificaless mooron so be it
Re: Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) by hazyfm1: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
if your father is a blood sucker, if your father is a terrorist apostle, if your father is a certificaless mooron so be it

no further question

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is One Reason Why Nta Should Be Sold (photos) / Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. / So No More Biafran Referendum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.