Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64847 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by VellyG(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You remind me of Ebenezer Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy
Ur head dey there.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by senatorbayor(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
we the aje....... (pako or ...) call it condex in our primary school days
its a trecking energy drink either in the morning or noon
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Talibanis: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
At least way back then we could still freeze something not now that I can't even get a descent cold water to drink from my freezer! angry angry angry
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by bobchigar(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Guy you made to flash back those days when I must keep at least 10K to buy ice lolly after we closed in the afternoon.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Ahmeduana(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?
ICE KOBI-KOBI!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by SmooshCHN: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
ijechikky:
i wan be ur frnd pls grin
do you have Babadudu? cheesy if you have then we can proceed
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by beckyomas(f): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
You won't blame the children of 'now-adays', where is the light to freeze the thing? Abi no be light go power the freezer?
grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by niggi4life(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Used to prefer the white one tho. The one with desolved milk. The first taste used to be like heaven, then as the "ice cream" keeps melting as you take it, it gets less and less tasty. At a point the only thing left would be pure ice with no trace of milk!! cheesy

#Nostalgic. smiley
you are so on point. Though the one you are referring to is called "condensed ice cream" only God knows how the milk vanishes when you are about to finish it. I stopped taking it after i heard its been produced from pregnant women's breast milk
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Maximus85(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is lolly. I love the yellow one.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by semit: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
mercielizzie:
Good ol dayz!! Ice lolly or ice kongi.

that's it bro
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by saaedlee: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oh yes, I was an addict; A particular woman back then in school in Port-Harcourt usually had has "sold-out" before assembly starts!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by jammani(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sh*t. Na only God dey save small children, this tin eehn, then my mum will package my food then gv me additional money (my dad musnt knw o0), she will maintain she doesn't want me to du ojukokoro (begy begy). You must bliv, I wunt eat that food, either I gv it to my friend or I take it back hme, but you see that money, na dis Stupid tin dey collect am. And dos woman wey dey sell am, na God go 4gv dem cos them sabi lure smal smal pikin buy dis tin meehn. **cool sha
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
niggi4life:
you are so on point. Though the one you are referring to is called "condensed ice cream" only God knows how the milk vanishes when you are about to finish it. I stopped taking it after i heard its been produced from pregnant women's breast milk
A lot of rumours around those stuffs back then. cheesy

I stopped taking Kulikuli when I heard them girls used to roll the damn thing on their thighs!! cheesy

Can u believe that! grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by dam007(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
goalburner:

I don't get u
then you missed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by cluksy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Lol,suck d sweetness and eat the plain ice after wards
babe, u done tay o.. Chai!! For real, I love them especially with these long "co coro"

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ijechikky(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
SmooshCHN:
do you have Babadudu? cheesy if you have then we can proceed
lol
yes i ve.....
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
50 kobo each and after sucking for a while you are left with tasteless ice alone.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by hikmojj(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You rem Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy

rem garri plus ekuro (palm kannel)
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Eberex(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
I wonder the kind of damage it did to our body system back then. The amount of sugar alone is enough to take like five each day.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by cluksy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
beckyomas:
You won't blame the children of 'now-adays', where is the light to freeze the thing? Abi no be light go power the freezer?
grin
believe me, these kids now, are enjoying theirs too.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hanibal:

Chai.. see butter pikin
mum n dad dey follow u go school?

No...just a healthy fear of the diarrhea diseases....and the fact that there wasn't enough money in the house...so prevention was decided to be better than cure grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by KenSaroWiwa: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Ur head dey there dear. Suck the the thing till it becomes plain white and chew the crystal clear ice afterwards.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by villavic(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
I usually buy it for just #1when coming back from those day
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lolly... Dos day in Immaculate Academy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Mekybliss(f): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
That year when you can buy enough with the 5naira you refuse to use as offering in church.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by profsho1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow!!!
We call it "Lolly" in late 80s/early 90s.
Mummy Bimbo make a lot of money then.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by xtervaganza(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
no wonder you're very good at s*cking

I de play ni ooo lol
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Mekybliss(f): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
no wonder you're very good at s*cking

I de play ni ooo lol
how do you know he is good at sucking
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by BashMe1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na Samco! grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Timoleon(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
asodeboyede:
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all

just the way to describe our plights back then o. sugar coloring n ice b like manna dat year o.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by seedbaba(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow.. Reminds me of I.M.G pry school, molete ibadan. Good ol'days.. Not d indommie generation of now..
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by chronique(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
You forgot to add the green coloured one. They used to sell it 50k and 1 naira then inside big coolers during break and after school. There was also the white coloured one. The good old days.
zerojoy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.