Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

If U Do These..... Things Then Your Childhood Is Fun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Do These..... Things Then Your Childhood Is Fun (749 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / I Heard Being A Soldier Is Fun And Being On The Battle Field Is More Fun / Who Never Did These Things, Then His/her Childhood Is Not Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Do These..... Things Then Your Childhood Is Fun by onlykay(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d next street
and the owner's dog comes through the
backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u guilty? hahahaha! keep sharing d fun and laff it off

1 Like

Re: If U Do These..... Things Then Your Childhood Is Fun by dunkem21(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Waoh! I did all of them and some more.
Re: If U Do These..... Things Then Your Childhood Is Fun by Niwdog(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Wow! I did all this back then in asaba

I got to disvirgin myself during that daddy and mummy's child play with memona

(1) (Reply)

What Money Type Are You? / Do You Know? / 10 Things You Need To Know This Wednesday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.