Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! (642 Views)

How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide / Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! / Grab And Brand Your Corporate Identity With 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! by detrinity(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Identity card is a popular tool that links an individual legitimatelY to an organization. be it an employee of a company a student of a school or a members of an association/or club the use of an identity card is indispensable.
Over the year the identity card has experienced an evolution from the paper type to the plastic or pvc card. One inherent demerit of the use of these I'd card types is the fact that they easily get damaged or defaced and as a result more money is spent on regular reprint.
In due recognition of the above demerit of paper or plastic identity cards detrinity multimedia concept has introduced for the first time in nigeria the metal identityy card the unique feature of the metal I'd card is that it is printed on a metal surface unlike the plastic I'd card that is printed on a plastic surface. The metal I'd card is innovative contemporary and elegant.

Benefit of metal I'd card over the paper or plastic I'd cards
1. It is unique and therefore gives your school a distinctive brand image perception
2. It is more durable compare to the plastic Id card,
3. It reduces the cost of regular reprint of I'd card as one I'd card can last throughout the schooling duration of each student.
4. The metal I'd card instills a sense of pride on the students who easily show it off anywhere they go because of its innovativeness and elegance

Reason why you should dump your plastic card
1. The plastic I'd card is too generic and does not make your school brand name distinctive.
2. The plastic I'd card is not durable as it gets damaged easilly.
3. The printing on the plastic I'd card fades off easily and this diminishes the value of d card as a means of identification.
The use of plastic I'd card is more expensive compare to the metal I'd card because regular reprint is needed.

How much does metal I'd card cost?
The cost per unit of the metal I'd card is N1500.the minimum order is 100pcs that will cost about N100000. Below are the price details and discount per quantity

5pcs. ,N5000each
10pcs. N3000each
20pcs. N2000each
50pcs. N1500each
100pcs. N1300each
200pcs. N1000each
500pcs. N900each
1000pcs. N850each
5000pcs. N800each

Terms of transaction
1. 80percent upfront payment is required when you place order and the balance 20percent is paid on delivery.
2. Due to tge complexity of manufacturing metal I'd cards production generally takes between 2-3weeks. In order to provide the highest quality metal I'd cards around we must hold this timeline to ensure quality on all orders and service.
3. Delivery within lagos is free while a Token of N2000 is charged for delivery outside lagos.
You can contact us on our mobile nos 07032750377, whatsapp 08186101449 bbm pin: 2780FDAF
Re: Brand Your Corporate Identity With The 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!! by Tectono: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2015
OP, you will definitely get many clients. Check out this link:
http://tectono..com/2014/08/tectono-ventures-ltd-presents-17000.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dangote Cements At #800/50kg Bag,call Sale Manager(obajana)_08072513301 / Pls Help Me On Bet9ja Agent / Fourcorners Alliance Group Introduce Pay To Card Option!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.