Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) (2825 Views)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid # 11: Double Down - Ebook (by Jeff Kinney) / Life Of HBK ((heart Break Kid))--season 1 / Diaries Of A Runaway Kid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by msmee(f): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2015
The author of Wimpy Kid is Jeff Kinney...JK Rowling wrote the Harry Potter series.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by CuriousB(f): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Lyk the way you deal wit dat Toba...LWKM
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2015
October 12,2012

Principal announced on the assembly ground today that I.C.T has been added to the schools curriculum. This meant that the senior students would have to get laptop computers each
Masters parents sent him a brand new Apple laptop the next day.I was not surprised because they were rich to an extent. The guy was not even psyched by the idea of getting a new laptop.He told me he wanted to sell it. that he did not need it.

He said i should give him 50k for the laptop.This guy is what yoruba people would call "Ota Aje"(enemy of money).Brand new laptop that was worth 100k,

I told him i would buy it from him for 40k,the fool agreed.
Master downloaded FIFA 2012.He also bought game pads.

October 15,2012
We had a government test today. Because of Fifa12, i did not read a thing.I and master played the game all night. I was not worried because i had a plan that would make me score high marks in the test.

Soppona(our govt teacher) was a fool, before tests or exams,he would tell us where to read for the test. For instance, he would say "read from nationalism to constitution for your test". The only thing was that his notes were very long and boring.One cant read everything without falling asleep.

Before the test,i had planned to use the "memory card " expo for the test.since i was busy playing games all night,i gave Musbau,(my school son) a piece of paper and told him to help me write the important points..A decision i was going to regret.

Due to my all night game duel with Master, I did not read a thing for the test.The next day,i collected my "memory card" from Musbau.
I quickly ran to my class and planted the "memory chip" in my locker.

I never knew i was digging my grave.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by buoye1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good work,keep it coming
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
More MB to Ur Fone Bro.....Keep It Gowing!
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
7 45 am
As i was going to school, i kept wondering how the events of the day would be. When i got to class i saw Niniola and Master arguing about something. Romoke, her friend was just looking at them from afar, she did not even bother to intervene.

I moved to the scene of the arguement to satisfy my curiousity.
Me:" Wetin dey do the two of u now"?

Master:"it no concern you"(angrily)

Nini: "no mind him jare,he dey accuse me of cheating on him and he's the cheat. He goes after almost anything in skirt"

Me: ,"but the two of u are not supposed to be arguing openly like this now, Master, You too free the girl now. This babe fine pass all this Poo u dey put am through"

Master:" it concern you" (now boiling with anger)?

I knew that if i stayed there longer, Master would stop arguing with Niniola and start arguing with me and i don't want to get on his bad side yet. I left the "crazy couple "to their argument and went to meet Koko and Swagger.

They were reading when i got to their place, this surprised me because the two of them hardly read, they depended on expo.

Its not that i loved the idea of cheating in tests but my circumstance and our govt teachers attitude towards me was not helping matters.

2 30 pm
Time for test came soon enough, as part of his "strictness" Soopna made sure that every students had to be searched before entering the test.
I was not taken aback because my "memory card" was in a safe location in my locker. so even if i was searched with an X Ray scanner, they would find nothing.

first let me explain the meaning of my "memory card". It means one will write all the important points on a piece of paper, then fold it till it gets to the small size of a phone memory card so as to avoid suspicion when smuggling it into the exam hall.

Predictably, i did not know the answer to any of the questions.I was not worried by this.

As i brought out my memory card, i met the shock of my life.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
As i brought out my expo, instead of seeing the important points of govt,i saw "Intro tech". "Yee,Mogbe" i shouted. This attracted the whole class.
"Obe, what happen?" Sopona asked me in his indigenous yoruba intonation." Nothing sir". I replied him.
I was in a sticky situation. I went through the questions again, i did not even know meaning of some of them.

Obviously, Musbau had also wanted to pull the "memory card" card trick in his test, so he had mistakenly given me his own instead of Mine.

I blamed myself for not reading for the test, I cursed Masters laptop for carrying me away. I needed to act fast or i would fail.
I looked at Master, he did not even bother to attempt the test, He slept off.

I saw Koko and Swagger writing in confidence. If i had known, i would have read with them this morning.
I looked at Mopelola (the most intelligent girl in our class). The girls book was already full with answers.
Me: (whispering) Mope, help me with the answers now.

she looked at me as if i asked for both her kidney's, she ignored me and continued writing

Then a thought came to my mind, I took her answer sheet from her table without her knowledge and began scribbling her answers in my book.

when she noticed, she was more surprised than angry

What happen? she asked.
"abeg no vex, i wan quickly copy am ni,i no wan fail" I replied her..
"Just be fast," she said angrily.
i felt like hugging her on that spot, i did not dull myself, i quickly copied it and returned it to her.

"im going to kill Musbau today". I said to myself.

After the test, I went to Mopelola to personally thank her for helping me out.
Me: "thanks for today" i said,grinning.
Mope: "no problem" (smiling)
Me : well what up now

Mope: nothing o, i use to talk to you but u ignore me

Me: Really? i did not know now, from now on we don become best friends.

Mope: hen hen, ok o

As left for the hostel, i was thinking of how i would deal with that Musbau of a boy, not knowing that what would deal with me was in the hostel
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by toykathy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
suspense filled, me likey! (in pej's voice)Contunu

Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Therock5555(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Patiently waiting for more...
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Therock5555:
Patiently waiting for more...
Bozz U dey Here Too grin

I love the originality of the Piece sha
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Therock5555(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Bozz U dey Here Too grin

I love the originality of the Piece sha
yes boss, the dude dey try wella
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by buoye1(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice story,keep it rolling joor
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Please this voting is closing on the 28th. Just quickly vote for one of these three as the best Newcomer of the year.
Touchmeder,
Kinwayne
thronekid

Also, vote for any other three as the best writer of the year
Just click on this link and VOTE
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/46
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Glowstone(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
op, u too much oo.

but try space ur work and use punctuation

How The Flesh Almost Ruin Him (true Life Story) / Spoken Word Poetry: - The Future Of Poetry In Nigeria / Story: �when A Woman Cheats� Episode1