Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Good Samarithan: A Story That Will Make You Laugh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good Samarithan: A Story That Will Make You Laugh (429 Views)

Do Ghost Exist, Read This Strange Story That Happened In Lagos (snap Chat) / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. / What Habit Do You Have When You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Samarithan: A Story That Will Make You Laugh by Imoobot(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2015
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money.

After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left.

Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up eba don ready.

(1) (Reply)

Ending Fuel Importation In 2018 – The Sun / Http://www.filebig.net/files/hkbz7y85ba / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.