Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen (720 Views)

The Case For And Against Typing 'amen' To Posts On Facebook / If You See Jesus Type. Amen / Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by izaray(f): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Lord i tnk you for adding another yr into my life 2day

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by ArchEnemy(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Happy birthday
Send my e-cake
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by jacabi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
izaray:

Wishing you sound health, prosperity and long life. By this time of another year, may you be counted among the achievers. HBD!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by izaray(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
jacabi:

Wishing you sound health, prosperity and long life. By this time of another year, may you be counted among the achievers. HBD!!!
Tnks alot, and may celebration never seize 4rm u and family as well!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by Edwardhead(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Our mind is the most valuable possession that we have. The quality of our lives is, and will be, a reflection of well we develop, train, and utilize this precious gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HOW I ALWAYS COLLECT CAKE ONLINE

Cut my own portion of the cake
Go and sell it
Use the money to buy MTN RCV
Now PM me the RCV Pin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by izaray(f): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Edwardhead:
Our mind is the most valuable possession that we have. The quality of our lives is, and will be, a reflection of well we develop, train, and utilize this precious gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HOW I ALWAYS COLLECT CAKE ONLINE

Cut my own portion of the cake
Go and sell it
Use the money to buy MTN RCV
Now PM me the RCV Pin
Hmm, bro be sincere pls, are u 4rm Igbo
Re: Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen by Edwardhead(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
izaray:
Hmm, bro be sincere pls, are u 4rm Igbo
At all

(1) (Reply)

Baby Killed By Trailer In Orile This Afternoon (graphic Photo) / Confession Of A Father & Why He Slept With 11-year-old Daughter / Names And Effects,can I Get Opinions??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.