Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa (851 Views)

UNILAG Makes History, Produces World’s First “rusticated Graduate” / Original University Rankings / 2016 NUC Latest University Ranking As UI Listed As Number 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa by africandictator(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
2015 UNIVERSITY WEB RANKINGS | top 20 in africa
1 University of Cape Town South Africa
2 University of Pretoria South Africa
3 Universiteit Stellenbosch South Africa
4 University of the Witwatersrand South Africa
5 University of South Africa South Africa
6 The American University in Cairo Egypt
7 Cairo University Egypt
8 Mansoura University Egypt
9 Alexandria University Egypt
10 University of Dar es Salaam Tanzania
11 University of KwaZulu- Natal South Africa
12 Rhodes University South Africa
13 Ain Shams University Egypt
14 Assiut University Egypt
15 University of the Western Cape South Africa 16 Université Mohammed V - Agdal Morocco
17 University of Johannesburg South Africa
18 Université de Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
19 University of Nairobi Kenya
*20 University of Lagos Nigeria
follow the link below to view the full top 100 www.4icu.org/topAfrica/
Re: Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa by IKJ66(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
What's the criteria for ranking. ,,,,
Y must uniben be in 81
Re: Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa by Joshkid(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pure liesundecided
Re: Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa by africandictator(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
IKJ66:
What's the criteria for ranking. ,,,,
Y must uniben be in 81

I think if it attracts foreign students. And again the number of people that visits it website. I don't really know shaaaaa
Re: Latest University Rankings Unilag Makes The Top 20 in africa by PrinceMario(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
africandictator:
I think if it attracts foreign students. And again the number of people that visits it website. I don't really know shaaaaa
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Young Statistician Page On Whatsapp / Diary Of A Unical Jambite / What Is The Difference Between Knowledge, Understanding And Wisdom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.