Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? (35930 Views)

Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / Ekwueme: Aim Of The 1983 Coup Was To Stop Me From Emerging The President In 1987 / UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
emiye:

Dont miscontrue me, what i meant is there is no guarantee that sustained democracy would have helped the Nigerian state.

I took a cursory study of african states, there are 53+ of them, and i discovered that most of the head of the democracies of those period became dictatorial as time progresses and with crude might tried to convert the country to One party state, using the other arms of government like the legislature and judiciary. The 1983 elections was worse off and a greater disaster than the 1979 elections, and UPN Ajasin was rigged off in 1983 for NPN Omoboriowo, Bola Ige of UPN was rigged off for NPN Olunloyo, ....., NPN was drowning UPN , and that Shagari government with majority in the house would most likely have manipulated the constitution to remove term limits before the 1987 elections, that was the trend of that era. Even OBJ tried to achieve term elongation.

I am sorry to mentioned only two cases in Africa, there are close to 20 something cases in Africa.

I understand your point. However try to ask yourself if the scenarios you just highlighted would have turned out worse than being ruled by the likes of IBB and Sani Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by BlackTechnology: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
ACESON:

i love this. Democracy isnt prefect and somtyms real positive CHANGE could mean ousting democracy. Open mindedly speaking.
while the use of armed force isnt encouraged in any form history has shown that it might be necessary sometyms n it doesnt not always have a negative consequence. besides nothing stops Nigeria from forming her own unique system of government especiallt our unique n peculiar ethno-religious diversity and challenges especially tribalism dat has sunk deep into our mentality.

See this SW APC member calling for coup

SS people see your real enemies

Quid see this coup lover
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Going through this thread, I feel really sorry for this country. The future of this country is really dim if the people who support Buhari on this thread are for real.

It is safe to say that Nigeria has no future, no hope and no life with the calibre of youths our country has. I'm so sorry Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
duni04:

It takes patience to whip up the perfect democracy. When you ensure that the masses are the ultimate deciders of their fate and destiny, democratic institutions are reenforced over and over again. That's the secret behind the success of western style democracy. They didn't always have it rosy but the electorate remained the ultimate decider. Buhari stole that from us with with his coup in '83. He set us several steps backwards. He should apologise.

I endorse this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by emiye(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
duni04:

It takes patience to whip up the perfect democracy. When you ensure that the masses are the ultimate deciders of their fate and destiny, democratic institutions are reenforced over and over again. That's the secret behind the success of western style democracy. They didn't always have it rosy but the electorate remained the ultimate decider. Buhari stole that from us with with his coup in '83. He set us several steps backwards. He should apologise.

In a one party state, the electorates are simply sheep, whipped in to a single file by a shepherd.

What tells you , we wont be a one party state by now, Abacha also tried to achieve the one party state, when all the 5 parties in 1998 simply endorsed him as the messiah for planned oct.98 civilian rule, until divine providence change the course of Nigeria. My point is that, there was no guarantee that the country would have been better off with sustained democracy.
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by notoriousbabe: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
iykofias:
badt babe, kikikiki
na him now,dat guy own too much,every litu thing na to ban person,him just dey behave like a village headmaster,mtcheeeeew
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by BlackTechnology: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
ACESON:

i love this. Democracy isnt prefect and somtyms real positive CHANGE could mean ousting democracy. Open mindedly speaking.
while the use of armed force isnt encouraged in any form history has shown that it might be necessary sometyms n it doesnt not always have a negative consequence. besides nothing stops Nigeria from forming her own unique system of government especiallt our unique n peculiar ethno-religious diversity and challenges especially tribalism dat has sunk deep into our mentality.

See this SW APC member calling for coup

SS people see your real enemies

Quid see this coup lover

Abanicwise:
Bullshit democracy that is full of corruption.
I will rather go for coup/military Govt. that is willing to curb corruption, ensure equity and provide succur to the poor than a useless democracy that only promote corruption and pauperize it citizen.

emiye:

Dont miscontrue me, what i meant is there is no guarantee that sustained democracy would have helped the Nigerian state.

I took a cursory study of african states, there are 53+ of them, and i discovered that most of the head of the democracies of those period became dictatorial as time progresses and with crude might tried to convert the country to One party state, using the other arms of government like the legislature and judiciary. The 1983 elections was worse off and a greater disaster than the 1979 elections, and UPN Ajasin was rigged off in 1983 for NPN Omoboriowo, Bola Ige of UPN was rigged off for NPN Olunloyo, ....., NPN was drowning UPN , and that Shagari government with majority in the house would most likely have manipulated the constitution to remove term limits before the 1987 elections, that was the trend of that era. Even OBJ tried to achieve term elongation.

I am sorry to mentioned only two cases in Africa, there are close to 20 something cases in Africa.
MansaMoussa:

Just made an Academic analysis Bruh! Nothing Personal!
vicadex07:

The concept of "democracy" is so soo overhyped, like its the most perfect human invention ever. The current so called democracy being run by PDP is more of an autocracy.

It was widely acclaimed that the then civilian government of shagari was so bleeped up, that it has been likened to what is presently happening under GEJ.

There are some times life per chance bestows strict, stingy and highly disciplined parents on some children, and more than 90% of the time those kids eventually grow up to be responsible and successful members of the society (am talking metaphorically here), even though those kids might hate their parents while growing up.

Corruption is a cancer than must be removed in anyway possible so that the whole body won't suffer. Whether by chemotheraphy or by surgical removal, both methods are pleasant but they are effective.

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by berrystunn(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
feelamong:
Totally agree with GMB; as a General you don't deal on regrets, you make mistakes' you accept' learn from it and move on!

Today he is a democrat, contested presidential elections 3 times and went to court for justice on those 3 elections..

yea he was ahead of his time...

his time has come; just like the time of Lula Da Silva who lost elections 3 times before winning the 4th time and eventually became the most loved president ever in history...garnering approval ratings far higher than even Clinton from his people!!

Sai Buhari!

Change is Here!! #GMB15

Beasts of No Nation: Beast of No Nation is the first song Fela wrote in 1986, for buhari after he was liberated from prison
Otherwise, what name can one give a world with: police brutality, army oppression, courts without justice, magistrates who

are supposed to uphold the law, obviously seen bending the law to please some special interest. As further proof of the

craze world, he sings about the judge who sent him to jail for five years on a trumped up charge, only for the same judge

to visit Fela in a prison hospital two years after. The judge apologized, claiming he was under pressure from the

government to convict. This could only happen in a Craze World, Fela reasons.
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by emiye(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
HNosegbe:

I understand your point. However try to ask yourself if the scenarios you just highlighted would have turned out worse than being ruled by the likes of IBB and Sani Abacha.

No guarantees bro. I have a great fear and distaste for a one party state veiled with democracy, in my opinion, it is worse than military rule
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
emiye:

In a one party state, the electorates are simply sheep, whipped in to a single file by a shepherd.

What tells you , we wont be a one party state by now, Abacha also tried to achieve the one party state, when all the 5 parties in 1998 simply endorsed him as the messiah for planned oct.98 civilian rule, until divine providence change the course of Nigeria. My point is that, there was no guarantee that the country would have been better off with sustained democracy.

Ah... so you use an example of a military ruler who tried to make himself a president of a one-party state to illustrate a point that a democratic government in Nigeria could create a one-party state?

Please how does this example advance your point? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
emiye:

No guarantees bro. I have a great fear and distaste for a one party state veiled with democracy, in my opinion, it is worse than military rule

How is it worse? Explain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Neplusultra(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
In my opinion,his response is fair enuf cos he's not pretending to be sorry about it,he stills stands on y he did it. Albeit, let God's will prevail over ours! smiley
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by BlackTechnology: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
J12:
Going through this thread, I feel really sorry for this country. The future of this country is really dim if the people who support Buhari on this thread are for real.

It is safe to say that Nigeria has no future, no hope and no life with the calibre of youths our country has. I'm so sorry Nigeria.

SW APC are calling for coup

Blood will flow if any coup takes place

The ethnic groups that support any coup will be wiped off angry
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by emiye(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
HNosegbe:

How is it worse? Explain.
One is pure pretence of what it is not, and very expensive to run.

Waste of money to conduct elections, Waste of money to run rubber stamped legislatures,.......

Mugabe, the hero of 1980 has currently removed his VP on trumped up charges, and even planning to hand over to his wife,,,,,,, should a military coup occur in that country, i will be happy for them, because they will have an opportunity to chart a new course.
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by gnjok1960(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some of the things people say in support of their preferred candidates are shameful and illogical.......e.g despite the fact that he executed my father, I will still vote for him; though he jailed me two years using a retroactive decree, I will still vote for him; even if presents NEPA bill as certificate, I will vote for him, etc.

If you agree that these are both illogical and shameful, hit like and share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
emiye:
One is pure pretence of what it is not, and very expensive to run.

Waste of money to conduct elections, Waste of money to run rubber stamped legislatures,.......

Mugabe, the hero of 1980 has currently removed his VP on trumped up charges, and even planning to hand over to his wife,,,,,,, should a military coup occur in that country, i will be happy for them, because they will have an opportunity to chart a new course.

Your opinion, anyways... though I disagree. Our peculiar experience here has shown that military regimes in Nigeria have been worse than the civilian administrations they replaced, partly because of the complete absence of accountability and partly because those guys typically know next to nothing about governance.

Even in very flawed civilian governments, the elite usually throw some crumbs down to the masses to keep them quiet. Most military regimes have less of an incentive to do that... primarily because they got into power by the barrel of a gun and can KEEP power that way.

Anyway we can always agree to disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by MansaMoussa: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
HNosegbe:

While I agree that it is possible to progress as a country under military rule, I disagree with the examples you gave - a better example would be South Korea under General Park Chung-Hee.

That said, the major issue with military regimes, like all non-democratic regimes, is that it depends on the magnanimity of whoever happens to be in charge of the country at the time. Yes a country can progress under military rule like South Korea did, but what do you do when the military ruler ends up like Mobutu? Any attempt to change such a leader, or indeed even to register a tinge of discontent, would be crushed with overwhelmingly brutal force. The unfortunate truth is that military regimes in Nigeria have given us more Mobutus than Parks.

To further illustrate the above point, ask yourself if Nigeria would have had the misfortune of being misgoverned by the likes of IBB and Abacha had the 1983 coup not taken place.

The Second Republic was extremely corrupt, yes I agree. But Buhari and the military should have left us the Nigerian people to sort out the mess ourselves. I repeat, the coup was a tragic mistake.

To some extent I agree with you Sir, but while u put forth the mobutu, abacha and ibb scenarios as likely sequelae of military interventions, you fail to mention the Theodore Nguemas, Paul Biyas, Compraores, Mugabes, etc who have virtually used democratic institutions to perpetuate their reigns (being re-elected cyclically through massively rigged elections) and forming governing classes whose loyalty does not lie with the people but the regime!
The Shagari Regime was so corrupt that no political means existed to turn things around! The opposition, advocacy groups etc were all pocketed! Same way every institution that should pressurize this regime has been incapacitated by corruption leaving a vacuum only the Opposition can fill even though they fall short of expectations!

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
fkaz:

@ first, when did Gen. Buhari contested under PDP or are from chad republic?

U dnt even know who u rant for, continue.
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by emiye(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
HNosegbe:

Your opinion, anyways... though I disagree. Our peculiar experience here has shown that military regimes in Nigeria have been worse than the civilian administrations they replaced, partly because of the complete absence of accountability and partly because those guys typically know next to nothing about governance.

Even in very flawed civilian governments, the elite usually throw some crumbs down to the masses to keep them quiet. Most military regimes have less of an incentive to do that... primarily because they got into power by the barrel of a gun and can KEEP power that way.

No problem bro.,To say the Buhari government was worse than the Shagari govt is contentious, but i still feel in a one party state, people have no alternative choice,and the leader has no motive to be accountable to the people, there is a lot to suggest that the third republic was on a one party state mission , as it was already decimating the opposition, Balarabe Musa, Kaduna governor in the north of a different party from NPN was impeached, 2of the 4 UPN governors in the west were rigged out in the 1983 elections that led to widescale violence in the west. The Military struck 3months after the elections .
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by datribune: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
duni04:
[left][/left]
The 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections were also disputed. That in no way gives any soldier the leeway to trample on the rights of millions of Nigerians by staging a coup and ursurping democratic institutions. The question as to whether the NPN was corrupt or not would have been answered at the polls and not decided by Buhari. Buhari wakes up and decides for millions of Nigerians that an administration is corrupt, and stages a coup to "rescue" them from the corrupt politicians? We shouldn't defend that kind of behaviour in the 21st century, and if he wants to be a democratically elected President of Nigeria, he should apologise for thwarting the very institution he maligned and insulted by staging the coup of '83.

Ur trivialization of d issue shows u know little or nothing about what obtained in or d kind of trouble nigeria was in, in those heady days. Hehehehe U hav no idea.
When faced wit d same problem dat nigeria had, Ghana under Jerry Rawlings executed their politicians including 3 former heads of states while nigeria under General Buhari merely overthrew & imprisoned our politicians.
U talk of removing them thru elections & I tell u dat they came in thru an election dat used to be reffered to back then as d stolen presidency. d NPN never believed in & would never leave via free & fair elections.
Pls educate urself about d happenings in Nigeria during d 2nd republic & u will know why decades after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks, knowledgeable people still highly revere d General & yearn 4 his return. d nation owes him tons of gratitude 4 stepping up & answering d call of d nation when it needed a leader. History will be kind to GMB.
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
MansaMoussa:

To some extent I agree with you Sir, but while u put forth the mobutu, abacha and ibb scenarios as likely sequelae of military interventions, you fail to mention the Theodore Nguemas, Paul Biyas, Compraores, Mugabes, etc who have virtually used democratic institutions to perpetuate their reigns (being re-elected cyclically through massively rigged elections) and forming governing classes whose loyalty does not lie with the people but the regime!
The Shagari Regime was so corrupt that no political means existed to turn things around! The opposition, advocacy groups etc were all pocketed! Same way every institution that should pressurize this regime has been incapacitated by corruption leaving a vacuum only the Opposition can fill even though they fall short of expectations!

Fair point you make, but Blaise Campaore has finally been pushed out by the Burkinabes, hasn't he? Had Campaore been a military dictator do you think he would have rolled over that easy? People power is relevant, and it can be better expressed where there is a semblance of democracy no matter how imperfect.

At least in the cases you highlighted the civilian dictators couldn't have relied on brute force alone. They can use state resources to maintain patronage networks which can be used as leverage, true, but that doesn't sound as bad as repressive military regimes that silence all opposition. At least these ones tend to bribe their opponents rather than kill them. grin

Jokes apart, I still think we could have wriggled through that dark period without resorting to military intervention.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by jingh(f): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
iykofias:
ban me? na today we start to dey chop ban like gala
lolz so it doesn't make a difference anymore
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by duni04(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
datribune:

Ur trivialization of d issue shows u know little or nothing about what obtained in or d kind of trouble nigeria was in, in those heady days. Hehehehe U hav no idea.
When faced wit d same problem dat nigeria had, Ghana under Jerry Rawlings executed their politicians including 3 former heads of states while nigeria under General Buhari merely overthrew & imprisoned our politicians.
U talk of removing them thru elections & I tell u dat they came in thru an election dat used to be reffered to back then as d stolen presidency. d NPN never believed in & would never leave via free & fair elections.
Pls educate urself about d happenings in Nigeria during d 2nd republic & u will know why decades after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks, knowledgeable people still highly revere d General & yearn 4 his return. d nation owes him tons of gratitude 4 stepping up & answering d call of d nation when it needed a leader. History will be kind to GMB.

Someone is posting this in the 21st century? I don't think Nigerians have learnt the real lessons from the turbulent periods of the 80s and 90s. Institutions are fundamental to the growth and development of any country. Everytime an institution is able to surmount a trial or test, it re enforces belief in the strength and absoluteness of such institution. Everytime an institution caves in after a trial or test, belief in such institution fades. We need a democratic culture that is entrenched in the hearts and minds of people. A belief that every Nigerian has a say in who governs the country. This is a concept Buhari did'nt get in 1983 and still doesn't get in 2015, going by his responses in that interview.
Corruption, Nepotism, bribery, whaterer! Nothing at all justifies usurping a fledging democratic culture. If Buhari still doesn't get it in 2015, he has no business in Aso rock.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by spankyflex(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Abanicwise:
Bullshit democracy that is full of corruption.
I will rather go for coup/military Govt. that is willing to curb corruption, ensure equity and provide succur to the poor than a useless democracy that only promote corruption and pauperize it citizen.

military to ensure equity?u must be dreaming.
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by eaglechild: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Seun:

He has not accepted that he made a mistake. If you don't admit your mistakes and correct them, you will keep making them.

A cynical person would say that the reason he is doing all this is because he no longer has the military capability to take power by force.

Look, I have decided that it may not be bad to have change, but we need to understand the new man before giving him dominion over us.

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by datribune: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
HNosegbe:

I disagree.
d two best nigerian govts post-civil war ar military govts - Murtala Mohammed & Buhari/Idiagbon
d two worst govts post-civil war ar civilian govts - Shagari & Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by BlackTechnology: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
datribune:

I disagree.
d two best nigerian govts post-civil war ar military govts - Murtala Mohammed & Buhari/Idiagbon
d two worst govts post-civil war ar civilian govts - Shagari & Goodluck Jonathan

Now we know SW loves coup especially against any regime they hate.

We know SW hated Shagari because of the defeat suffered by Awo in the hands of Shagari

We know you guys hate GEJ because you guys feel he has sidelined SW in federal appointments.

My friend w

We will resist any coup.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by poseidon12: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
HNosegbe:
The General seems to think the coup was in order, and on that point I disagree with him. It is an undisputable fact that the coup set us backwards. We can agree that the Shagari regime was corrupt, but what about the state governors? Lateef Jakande? Aper Aku? Olabisi Onabanjo? Melford Okilo? Sam Mbakwe? Adekunle Ajasin? Were they corrupt too? Some of these governors were driving development at the grassroots, delivering tangible "dividends of democracy" to their people, but their administrations were also cut short!!! Worse still, they were replaced by totally inept "military administrators" who knew next to nothing about how to run a state!!! Was that progress or retrogression?

The 1983 coup, like that of 1966, was a terrible mistake that set us back by decades.

Agree with u 100%. If the military did not come in, the democratic process would have taken care of the situation by people voting out the corrupt NPN. Shagari almost lost re-election to Awolowo.
It would have taken a miracle for NPN to have won the next election then. And I still believe that that was one of the reasons that Buhari and his boys struck: to keep power from slipping away from the north.
I believe Nigerians are a little wiser now and would not allow anyone in uniform taking over govt without going through election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by eaglechild: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
datribune:

I disagree.
On what basis?

Do you realize that during military rule particularly during Buhari's REGIME, all forms of free press was stifled.

Absolutely no information on the workings of the government was made public and everyone was in the dark, you believe what you are told North Korea style.

Anyone who as much as whispered against the government was jailed.

Buhari left the country in a much worse economic state than he met it so what is good about that

1 Like

Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by redcliff: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Seun:

He has not accepted that he made a mistake. If you don't admit your mistakes and correct them, you will keep making them.

A cynical person would say that the reason he is doing all this is because he no longer has the military capability to take power by force.

Look, I have decided that it may not be bad to have change, but we need to understand the new man before giving him dominion over us.

The coup that toppled shagari's government was not a mistake.. how do you want a man to admit to something he did not do. You are terming it a mistake but he did not say so. He said he stepped in during the period as a result of massive corruption to purge the system which i dont see anything wrong with if it was for a good cause.. im not being biased here because i like buhari for the man that he is. I am with him because this present government is burning this country to the ground.. so its anything other than jonathan il go for and this is the only single thing winning alot of people over to the side of the general
Re: Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? by redcliff: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2015
HNosegbe:

Henry nosegbe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.