Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (25621 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ always control crowd in every state he visit

Ride on my president

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Trailblazer1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
They said Jonathan was afraid and a coward and therefore couldn't visit the north.

Now Jonathan has visited and even campaigned in Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Zamfara, Borno and may still campaign in sambisa forest. grin

Though he walks through the valleys of the shadows of death, he fears no evil.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Olaolufred(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
O MA SE O.

GOODLUCK, THOSE WHO TURNED YOU TO "SHIT" IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO ONCE ADORE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW JOY.

OKUPE AND MANY OF YOUR PRAISE-SINGERS ARE THOSE WHO DUG YOUR PIT.

ICHABOD- THE GLORY HAS DEPARTED.

37 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by san316(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't have AIT or channels. I have CNN and BBC, are they showing it.

If you believe the crowd is rented click 'like'

If you think GEJ has lost 'share'

59 Likes 47 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Trailblazer1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
I always reserve an advice to all GEJ haters

Beware of GEJpertension!!!

It kills faster than Ebola

Tinubu had to go for a medical trip abroad for remedy.
Buhari is planning for his.

To all APC e-rat can you afford foreign medical trip?

Bewarned and stay-off

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by clevvermind(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jonathan is going to sweep buhari off and he will be politically forgotten.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Clerverly: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
I pity jonathan! He is really on a wild ghost chase!

14 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Olaolufred(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clerverly:
I pity jonathan! He is really on a white ghost chase!

[size=14pt]THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL IS CLEAR;

MENE, MENE, TEKEL URPHASIN.
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clerverly:
Sharaaaaaaaap there,

The crowd I'm seeing here is marvelous.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by stebell(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clerverly:

If yu think cleverly is a joker and will like to download dis his joke, pls Send "CleverlyJokes" to 33032 now to start using it.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Zamfara people beg Jonathan to commission Zamfara airport for them. They're tired of traveling to neighboring States before traveling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Eziachi: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
san316:
I don't have AIT or channels. I have CNN and BBC, are they showing it.
Why ask someone to tell you if the CNN and BBC you have is showing something when you can pick up your remote and check? grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:
GEJ always control crowd in every state he visit

Ride on my president
APC is really disappointed.

17 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Juliaann(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am watching it live on NTA and to be candid Buhari will cry again forget all this propaganda APshits are feeding us with that GEJ is finished the truth is that buhari is the one finished here that man have nothing I mean nothing to offer us

GEJ all the way!!!!!!!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by sage2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
More pictures. For someone who is just looking for 25 percent of total votes cast, this will serve the purpose.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Skako(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
They were there to see the face of the clueless president

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Skako(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
May be his 1 congo of rice is working

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:
Am watching it live on NTA and to be candid Buhari will cry again forget all this propaganda APshits are feeding us with that GEJ is finished the truth is that buhari is the one finished here that man have nothing I mean nothing to offer us

GEJ all the way!!!!!!!

Some of you will not keep fooling yourselves over the way Northerners always vote or will vote in the coming elections

Go and write it down.......Jonathan will lose woefully in all the States of the North

The SW states will drive the nail into the coffin of GEJ's ambition

You think the Northerners are foolish abi......................with all the deliberate political attempt to destroy them with Boko Haram by GEJ........

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PhockPhockMan: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adamu Muazu received decampees from APC.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:

GEJ all the way!!!!!!!

u dis gal ehn!!!......why u carry gej head for head like wyclef......anyways......if money is involved plz tell me

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
sage2:
More pictures. For someone who is just looking for 25 percent of total votes cast, this will serve the purpose.
That all we are working for 25% is ok by us we are not greedy and thank God we have the structures that will deliver.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Juliaann(f): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
beopened:

[s]Some of you will not keep fooling yourselves over the way Northerners always vote or will vote in the coming elections

Go and write it down.......Jonathan will lose woefully in all the States of the North

The SW states will drive the nail into the coffin of GEJ's ambition

You think the Northerners are foolish abi......................with all the deliberate political attempt to destroy them with Boko Haram by GEJ[/s]........

[size=32pt]balderdash[/size]tell me who are the boko haram?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by pendy79: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pity A sitting president cannot pull a crowd commensurate to what Buhari pulled in Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver and Rivers.

This crowd I'm seeing in Gusau is a disgrace to a government having a son of the Soil Aliyu Gusau as the Minister of Defence.

GEJ is finished politically in Nigeria and it is so obvious with the scanty crowd who are pulled from the N21bn campaign fund to attend.

Really a shame .

Do you want to see what a presidential campaign rally is all about? Tune to TVC right now and watch Buhari in Kano

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by sage2(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

That all we are working for 25% is ok by us we are not greedy and thank God we have the structures that will deliver.

But you are gonna have to mob up your entire stronghold. Agbaje, Folarin and Isiaka need to be giving all the support they need to rake in massive votes in the southwest. I wish I were part of the team in charge of strategy.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Where are APCe rats I hope they are watching this campaign in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:
[size=32pt]balderdash[/size]tell me who are the boko haram?

Sorry oooo

On looking at your picture and the age behind the face,i realised the fact that i shouldn't be discussing with you........once again i apologise

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
sage2:

But you are gonna have to mob up your entire stronghold. Agbaje, Folarin and Isiaka need to be giving all the support they need to rake in massive votes in the southwest. I wish I were part of the team in charge of strategy.
Don't worry bro, all taken care of, we are with Agbaje he is the next governor of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
pendy79:
Pity A sitting president cannot pull a crowd commensurate to what Buhari pulled in Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver and Rivers.

This crowd I'm seeing in Gusau is a disgrace to a government having a son of the Soil Aliyu Gusau and a sitting governor from same party.

GEJ is finished politically in Nigeria and it is so obvious with the scanty crowd who are pulled from the N21bn campaign fund to attend.

Really a shame
[/s]
Lie Muhammad breed can you show us pictures of GMB rallies in those states you mention let us compare?

16 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by sage2(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Don't worry bro, all taken care of, we are with Agbaje he is the next governor of Lagos state

Please all programs must be deligently executed with a precision that only guarantees victory at the polls - nothing short of that.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Sharaaaaaaaap there,

The crowd I'm seeing here is marvelous.

This your tv colour and resolution tho. Hian! Na joke i dey o

GEJtillShekauturnchristian

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
MAS,the PDP governorship candidate in Zamfara was the gov btw 2007-2011.The incumbent,APC candidate is loosing popularity very fast while MAS is gaining more grounds.
People are mobilized from all local governments,villages by villages.A sum of money is given to each village..So the more village you give money to,the more people you see.Any politician in the state can do this,if he has the money.APC will have this much crowd too..As per who is on ground?MAS as an individual is on ground & gaining popularity,PDP as a party is loosing popularity,APC as a party is gaining grounds,YARI,the incumbent as an individual has a dwindling popularity,President Jonathan as an individual is not popular.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by masinga07(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
I just finished watching it myself. people may not be in hundred of thousand but am impressed wit der enthusiasm. dey were so full of joy nd shouting dat GEJ even need to plead for d police to leave dem. dey all felt like touching dis special president. infact someone cant be show love more dan dat. watever any APC supporter say, i wont mind but frm wat i saw myself. i can see genuine love for dis man. though av nt decided who to vote for. waiting for debate to start

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso / #rubbinminds: Nigerians React To Yemi Osinbajo Canceling Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.