Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? (4241 Views)

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / Feeding Of The 5000, Did It Actually Happened? / OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
If you have read anything about it, please kindly drop it here.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
ask google
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by agohmamuda(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Null and Void.

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Exactly what had you typed here BEFORE you typed this? cool

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
HercJay:

The Gap theory...

You may find this useful...[url=http://astro.berkeley.edu/~kalas/ethics/documents/coi/Modern%20Astronomy,%20the%20Bible,%20and%20Creation.pdf].Modern Astronomy, the Bible and creation

[/url]
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
HercJay:

The Gap theory...

You may find this useful...Modern Astronomy and the Bible
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Gap theory...

You may find this useful...[url=http://astro.berkeley.edu/~kalas/ethics/documents/coi/Modern%20Astronomy,%20the%20Bible,%20and%20Creation.pdf].Modern Astronomy, the Bible and creation

[/url]

Nice. thanks
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by HercJay(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2015
vooks:
Exactly what had you typed here BEFORE you typed this? cool
Lol
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by davien(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2015
HercJay:
Brother its best I inform you that the link the fellow in the above post gave you is a bait to lure you into "Young earth creationism",if you don't know what that means read here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
The earth is 6,000 or so years young
Gap Theory is the most ret@rded attempt at marrying confusion to science
HercJay:

Lol
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by davien(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
vooks:
So you are a young earth creationist afterall,hercjay these people want to indoctrinate you into young earth creationism....its better you learn about them beforehand...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
They believe adam lived with dinosaurs dude....lol! smiley
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is not a battle of wits where you win and I lose. Are you suffering from inferiority complex?
davien:
So you are a young earth creationist afterall,hercjay these people want to indoctrinate you into young earth creationism....its better you learn about them beforehand...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism
They believe adam lived with dinosaurs dude....lol! smiley
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by davien(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
vooks:
This is not a battle of wits where you win and I lose. Are you suffering from inferiority complex?
You tried to lure an innocent christian(hercjay)into your creationism fundamentalist cult,and I notified him to know what he's coming across
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
you are cultic, can't stand debate or logic so you are preempting this by ad hominem
davien:
You tried to lure an innocent christian(hercjay)into your creationism fundamentalist cult,and I notified him to know what he's coming across
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by davien(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
vooks:
you are cultic, can't stand debate or logic so you are preempting this by ad hominem
Really? why did you choose to neglect the fact that you were directing him towards creationist beliefs?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Get a job, life
davien:
Really? why did you choose to neglect the fact that you were directing him towards creationist beliefs?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by davien(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
vooks:
Get a job, life
I do have a job,thank you..I just want hercjay to flee from the reptilian claws of creationism and its adherents...
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK.
Cheers bro cool
davien:
I do have a job,thank you..I just want hercjay to flee from the reptilian claws of creationism and its adherents...
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
davien:
Brother its best I inform you that the link the fellow in the above post gave you is a bait to lure you into "Young earth creationism",if you don't know what that means read here http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism

Oy....I am actually an Old Earth Creationist....I was merely linking him to ideas about the topic.

Young Earther I am not!

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by davien(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oy....I am actually an Old Earth Creationist....I was merely linking him to ideas about the topic.

Young Earther I am not!
smiley Good
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
vooks:

WTFF!!

Please... I'd like to meet the "6,000 or so" years old vampire who told you and the re+@rd who taught you gap theory?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by TheIkoro(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
HercJay:

Before Genesis Chapter One, there is The LORD that

"said that He would dwell in
thick darkness;"

that it may be written in verse three of that which He then said,

"Let there be light."

And because sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, no stitch
can save the myriad of cunningly conceived stitches that are being woven by the hearts of
the sons of men; that would The LORD be not roused from His rest.

Hear, O Masculinism: The LORD our God, The LORD is GOD.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

Post-Script: For the "zombie" that believes righteousness entails the hearkening unto any order,
regardless of how unrighteous; go ye and listen once more to that other song by
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, wherein he sang of that which thou art seeking for: Palaver. In this most
evil and adulterous generation: Worse. Much, more worse than merely palaver.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by gatiano(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
The Bible and The Quran was written by black people to guide the white new people on the path of righteousness. The non-black people of the earth is 6100 years old. The Black people has no beginning in the sense that we do not know and nobody will ever, We came from the last universe creating this universe which is 78 trillion years old. The last universe is this earth, The next earth will be this universe.

HercJay:

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by lastmessenger: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:
I disagree with you here. There existed another world before this our present world.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 4:46am On Jan 22, 2015
What proof do you have for this?
lastmessenger:

I disagree with you here. There existed another world before this our present world.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2015
He don't like kids
LucemFerre:

WTFF!!

Please... I'd like to meet the "6,000 or so" years old vampire who told you and the re+@rd who taught you gap theory?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by michaelwestern(m): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2015
lastmessenger:

Am afraid for you. You claim to be a christian but you believe more in the internet than in the bible. Be very careful and work out your salvation with fear and trembling. like i advised you some times ago, read the bible by yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand it. Most of these websites will only confuse you more. You are threading on a very dangerous path, be careful. God bless you bro.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by lastmessenger: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
michaelwestern:

Am afraid for you. You claim to be a christian but you believe more in the internet than in the bible. Be very careful and work out your salvation with fear and trembling. like i advised you some times ago, read the bible by yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand it. Most of these websites will only confuse you more. You are threading on a very dangerous path, be careful. God bless you bro.
Let me ask you three simple question
1. Genesis 1:2 said " and the earth was formless and void and darkness covered the face of the deep. Please where did the darkness come from?
2. When do you think the water that covered the face of the deep was created? How come Genesis never mentioned how?
3. When Satan rebelled against God which, which earth was he chase down to?

I believe in what I believe not because some guy in the internet wrote it but because of evidences that showed so in the bible.
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by lastmessenger: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:
What proof do you have for this?
Before I prove to you let me ask you simple questions
1. Genesis 1:2 said " and the earth was formless and void and darkness covered the face of the deep. Please where did the darkness come from?
2. When do you think the water that covered the face of the deep was created? How come Genesis never mentioned how?
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by vooks: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
lastmessenger:

Before I prove to you let me ask you simple questions
Darkness is absence of light. Before He created light, darkness existed

You have just been told God created these in verse 1

How many earths do we have? He sent him to this earth
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2015
vooks:
He don't like kids

That's what I thought
Re: What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? by LucemFerre: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
And please... If you must quote me next time... Put the quote BEFORE the gddm comment... The way you are doing it (answer before question) is not the way to do it.... It is confusing... And "re+@rded" :-) (no offence)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elisha And The Little Children:what Does This Story Teach Us? / PHOTOS: Shrine At The Source Of River Ethiope In Umuaja, Delta State / "Isaac" Is Not The Seed Of "Abraham" States Pst. Chris Oyakhilome -A Clear Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.