Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

How To Make Ofada Rice And Sauce - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Ofada Rice And Sauce (1615 Views)

Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce? / How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ofada Rice And Sauce by foodiciary: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
The wait is finally over.. I made Ofada rice and sauce at last! I must say that I have never come across anyone that tested Ofada rice and sauce for the first time without craving for more the next day. If you've been thinking of how to make this sumptuous sauce, here’s the recipe of Ofada rice and sauce ...http://foodiciary.com/2015/01/how-to-make-ofada-rice-and-sauce/

Re: How To Make Ofada Rice And Sauce by Jibola77: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Order healthy and nutritious ofada rice online. Same day delivery available in Lagos. visit www.ofadarice.com and find out how easy ordering ofada rice can get. And, yes, you can also order our special chef sauce too!

(1) (Reply)

Egg Stew Recipe / Price Of Rice Crashes As December Approaches / 50kg Foreign Rice Now 30k In Port-Harcout (Pay On Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.