Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price (18473 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Petrol Price Hike Looms, Marketers Say / Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by enoqueen: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
OK
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by eazydon(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Good for them

Get your latest music and videos and upload your music and video free on www.naijareplay.com
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Tymax(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
packman:
AA
Genotype?

grin Space bookers...
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by onyxo76(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
i bought 500 naira worth a few minutes ago which translated to 5.75 litres instead of the previous 5.13. i got just over half a litre more with this 10 reduction... so much for our presido...!!
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by AgentXxx(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ladybianca:
M for "Maka Y"
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by eedris07(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Since no be increasment shey?
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by chibuike65: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wetting consign me my motor na sola energy
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Incase you've forgotten so soon,during fuel scarcity,why did they implement the new price immediately? Why not wait for some weeks or days for nigerians to adjust?what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!! They reaped bountifully then,let them also loose miserably this time..its high time law and order begin in nigeria..
ionsman:
The fuel most of the filling stations in Benin have,they bought for 95-105 naira during the xmas/new year scarcity.
Now fuel price has been reduced, do they expect the statons to lose up to 20 naira per litre? Cos a lot of them still have that old stock.

3 Likes

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by eaglechild: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Probably a Buhari sympathizer trying to discredit the government.

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why have they refused to give out #10 change, good for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by HopeAlive14(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
It takes collective effort to make Nigeria better.. the Nigeria of our dream.

A little effort on everyone's part, individual or corporate, will make a big difference and bring the desired change we have been clamoring for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by anonimi: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:
All right....but we STILL need more refineries...

Did you protest or support the fuel subsidy removal three years ago

..............and better public transport

Have you spoken to your state governor and LGA chairman.
Na dem constitutional responsibility be that i.e. encourage PRIVATE investors to serve their areas with LICENCED public transport by creating the enabling environment.
Abi nor be so dem dey do am for all those obodo ayinbo places we dey rush go hide for do socio-economic EXILE

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by harry509: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
tiwaz:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/19/petrol-price-oando-filling-station-sealed-over-non-compliance/

www.pijangonews.com/2015/01/oando-filling-station-in-benin-sealed.html
nigeran's wit greedy hrt, if federal govt shud increase it to 110 per-litre, yu see manager runin 2 fillin station early as 3:30AM to increase d pump. We reali neeed chnge n nigeria badly.

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by mimicious(f): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Funny enuf assuming d fuel price was increased those pple will sell @ d new price with out blinking .they won't wait for any authorization from d management. Nonsense angry
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by eleko1: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
On top of the useless 10 NAIRA deduction.See wetin cluelessness/miserable Jona govt dey cos Nigerians? sad
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
anonimi:

Did you protest or support the fuel subsidy removal three years ago

As I have said many times here...the fuel subsidy has to go.
And the refineries need to be fixed.

Have you spoken to your state governor and LGA chairman.
Na dem constitutional responsibility be that i.e. encourage PRIVATE investors to serve their areas with LICENCED public transport by creating the enabling environment.
Abi nor be so dem dey do am for all those obodo ayinbo places we dey rush go hide for do socio-economic EXILE

Well....we do need more railways, and more roads. And of course...I was not directly addressing Abuja...for once.
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by OluBendel: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is a good development. But why is it taking government years to seal off those selling kerosene above N50 per litre? are they among the untouchables?
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by anonimi: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

As I have said many times here...the fuel subsidy has to go.
And the refineries need to be fixed.

Well....we do need more railways, and more roads. And of course...I was not directly addressing Abuja...for once.

That is good.............we are on the same page then.

1 Like

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by haftob(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
packman:

[size=15pt]
WHY DO WE KEEP TYPING WITHOUT TAKING TIME TO ANALYZE THE MATTER

For Good Sake this Guys must have gotten this product at a different price

and you are asking them to sell it lower than their cost price

FOR GOD SAKE ANY NORMAL GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE ALERTED THE MARKETERS
OF ANY DECREASE IN A PRODUCT BEFORE IT ANNOUNCES IT TO TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

I REALLY DON'T KNOW BUT THE TRUTH BE TOLD GEJ AND HIS PDP LED GOVERNMENT IS GETTING IT ALL WRONG--- undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

sai Change

#RevolutionCries
If they had increased the price, wont dos mofos called marketers start selling at the new price immediately even with dia old stock dat they bought with the old price?
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by ionsman: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
Incase you've forgotten so soon,during fuel scarcity,why did they implement the new price immediately? Why not wait for some weeks or days for nigerians to adjust?what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!! They reaped bountifully then,let them also loose miserably this time..its high time law and order begin in nigeria..

You aint making sense. . I dont want to start schooling you.Bye.
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by pauldehero(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
a new hope for nigerian music, who said
nigerian artist can not win grammy,then u
are wrong, : lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Wahala90: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
I laugh at Nigeria! A coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed innocent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights is suddenly the saint who wants to redeem the country! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by bola4dprec(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Youngandactive:
Nigerians can be their own enemy.

so sad, if they had increased and not reduced, they will jack up the pump without second tot

in any case, shun violence
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by eagleeye2: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
January 2012 is still fresh in my mind.
Nigerians are very greedy set. Jack up price, they will implement immediately. Bring down price, we start hearing of buying product at old price etc
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by nduchucks: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very very good!!

We the people, must now seal the fate of GEJ as we send him off to Otueke come FeBuhari. He continues to fail by not following sensible economic policies which call for reducing the price of petrol even further, given current crude oil price of under $50/barrel.
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Objektive: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
WITHOUT FSLS AND WAEC THE HIGHEST RANK YOU CAN GET IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS WARRANT OFFICER II. THE FACT THAT BUHARI IS A GENERAL SHOWS HOW CORRUPTION WORKS IN NIGERIA.

AFTER BENEFITING FROM YEARS OF BRIBERY & CORRUPTION FROM BIRTH TILL DATE. YOU COME OUT AND PREACH AGAINST CORRUPTION?

STORY FOR THE GODS FAILBUHARI IS YOUR FINAL BUS STOP.

amakaobiemeka:
Gmb2015! Almost everywhere i go its the same 97. I want to congratulate nigerians and the CHANGE AGENTS who are occupying their father land. Finally we have started to make the fg take us serious for once. Its no longer business as usual, if u fail you are voted out. Just the revolution of Change alone has made the fg consider us as the ultimate beigns, imagine when we vote pdp out and make them an opposition, they would start sacking the aninis,tukur, george, lukeman rilwan, danjuma etc and bring in vibrant men, they would be begging us, and treat us like a new bride, even the apc as ruling party would be begging us and doing good. This is how it should be. Gej want to spend a decade as president, this is not monarchy, where we peserve and wait till death help us out. Pdp has beign in govt 4 16yrs, they have no future 4 us. Anini, ahmadu ali, jerry gana,mark etc would still remain. Pdp hate the youth and future what happened to frank nweke jnr, donald duke, maku, akpabio, these guys would remain beneath while the pot bellies continue. Nigerians keep moving for CHANGE we that love this country are more than Gej and his Cabal friends that want to ruin our nation Vote for CHANGE. Gmb2015
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by Objektive: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
WITHOUT FSLS AND WAEC THE HIGHEST RANK YOU CAN GET IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS WARRANT OFFICER II. THE FACT THAT BUHARI IS A GENERAL SHOWS HOW CORRUPTION WORKS IN NIGERIA.

AFTER BENEFITING FROM YEARS OF BRIBERY & CORRUPTION FROM BIRTH TILL DATE. YOU COME OUT AND PREACH AGAINST CORRUPTION?

STORY FOR THE GODS FAILBUHARI IS YOUR FINAL BUS STOP.
[

amakaobiemeka:
Gmb2015! Almost everywhere i go its the same 97. I want to congratulate nigerians and the CHANGE AGENTS who are occupying their father land. Finally we have started to make the fg take us serious for once. Its no longer business as usual, if u fail you are voted out. Just the revolution of Change alone has made the fg consider us as the ultimate beigns, imagine when we vote pdp out and make them an opposition, they would start sacking the aninis,tukur, george, lukeman rilwan, danjuma etc and bring in vibrant men, they would be begging us, and treat us like a new bride, even the apc as ruling party would be begging us and doing good. This is how it should be. Gej want to spend a decade as president, this is not monarchy, where we peserve and wait till death help us out. Pdp has beign in govt 4 16yrs, they have no future 4 us. Anini, ahmadu ali, jerry gana,mark etc would still remain. Pdp hate the youth and future what happened to frank nweke jnr, donald duke, maku, akpabio, these guys would remain beneath while the pot bellies continue. Nigerians keep moving for CHANGE we that love this country are more than Gej and his Cabal friends that want to ruin our nation Vote for CHANGE. Gmb2015
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by bengoodcreature: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
That's a nice one, I bought N87 at Ikorodu Lagos, but some Fuel stations ae stil seling N97
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by mytime24(f): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
MZdamola:
Some people are selfish sha, if they increase d price, they'll be happy, and open 24/7, they reduced it, they refused to comply, they should close down all fuel stations in Abeokuta ooo
mayb fr sme of dem their reason may b dat dey stil hv old stock wit dem
Re: Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price by olumideba: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
It's so funny when People just post without thinking. When all the Gas Stations are sealed, Nigerians will go to d depos and bye petrol abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Self-made Billionaires In Africa 2023 / How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.