Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? (1916 Views)

***** Where Have I Gone Wrong?********* / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Have I Gone Wrong With This Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nairalanders, please help me and judge this matter.
On the 9th of January, 2015, I and my girlfriend went for an outing. We were having fun and having interesting chat until she made a comment saying "...i don't know how i started falling for you cos all my life i love going out with big guys - guys bigger than me. I just don't know. You are not even big as compared to my ex boyfriends and you have nothing compared to them...I have dated guys that drove up to five cars....blah blah blah...yet i still love you and go out with you. I can't explain how this happened".

I waited patiently until she finished and i replied. "All my life i have always dated ladies of high intellect. My ex girlfriends have always been the smart and intelligent type. As a matter of fact, you are the dullest of any girl i have ever wooed or dated...yet i still love you and i can't explain how this happened".

Since that day till now i am talking to you guys, she has refused to pick my calls. Please where have i gone wrong

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by madgoat(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Such things dont happen on Jupiter. Plz explain more so i can understand undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Joshkid(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by ggrin(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op don gimme Headache o

crycry
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Medunah: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
No need stating the obvious
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
question for the gods!! grin

Next tori pls!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bro that's harsh,if a my girlfriend says that to me,I will do as if I don't hear.though she will see it in my eyes that I don't like what she just said
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:
question for the gods!! grin

Next tori pls!!!
u said you manage d number of likes my picture get,now I use another pix no like cry cry
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by herald9: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Garbage in Garbage out

nawao
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guy u did well, hope say ya don lash am to prove to her say na she dull pass for dis country!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by ronald4lif(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Bro that's harsh,if a my girlfriend says that to me,I will do as if I don't hear.though she will see it in my eyes that I don't like what she just said

Which exactly? What his girlfriend told him or what he said? Just curious bro
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by echobee(f): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
madgoat:
Such things dont happen on Jupiter. Plz explain more so i can understand undecided
we don get madgoat again for nairaland? shocked shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Which exactly? What his girlfriend told him or what he said? Just curious bro
both,but as a guy,he should have manage d situation better..
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
madgoat:
Wen u return back to earth, let me know so I explain
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:
u said you manage d number of likes my picture get,now I use another pix no like cry cry
we never reach agreement now

how much will you pay me?
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:
The best way to tell someone they are wrong is to wrong them in similar manner. I tell you, they will avoid hurting you all through their lives. Itz good to be harsh on ladies in a mild manner else they will wanna trample on u. Giving u d impression they have a higher value in the relationship whilst you are valueless

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by ronald4lif(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ipledge:

He managed it better with his response to her, but then misbehaved by repeatedly calling her. Methink the caller should be the other way round.

She's trying to be girly by not taking the calls, most likely she wants to be petted for what she knows she started. I bet if he had not started calling her she would have ring or message him an apology.
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
dorlapoh20:

we never reach agreement now

how much will you pay me?
£50k
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
offspec:
The best way to tell someone they are wrong is to wrong them in similar manner. I tell you, they will avoid hurting you all through their lives. Itz good to be harsh on ladies in a mild manner else they will wanna trample on u. Giving u d impression they have a higher value in the relationship whilst you are valueless
he doesn't need to talk that way,if am d one...just a look will let her go on her knees
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by madgoat(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:

we don get madgoat again for nairaland? shocked shocked shocked sad

Wats nairaland?
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

He managed it better with his response to her, but then misbehaved by repeatedly calling her. Methink the caller should be the other way round.

She's trying to be girly by not taking the calls, most likely she wants to be petted for what she knows she started. I bet if he had not started calling her she would have ring or message him an apology.
Yeah bro. You are absolutely right. You know ladies naa... They slap you and hold their cheeks expecting you to say sorry. At least, I'm sure she will mind how she spew trash in the future. But for now, I'll just act d fool by calling her. Just like he who laugh last laughs the best; he who vex pass, vex the best too. I go apologize but me don do my own.
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by ShakurM(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op making manhood proud! cool
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
offspec:
Yeah bro. You are absolutely right. You know ladies naa... They slap you and hold their cheeks expecting you to say sorry. At least, I'm sure she will mind how she spew trash in the future. But for now, I'll just act d fool by calling her. Just like he who laugh last laughs the best; he who vex pass, vex the best too. I apologize but me don do my own.

Yea I know, she will come around, shakara is allowed!
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by menix(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Broz.. U no commit any offence ooo..
Watz gud 4 d rat is also gud 4 d Nkapi..

She called u poverty lookin fellow nd u romatically called her brainless.
Abeg nah 'Break even' oyibo pple dey call am.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lol this guy funny.

Atimes two wrongs can't make a right but ladies believe if they hurt u, guys shud beg them.

U give her the right bombshell. Bros abeg park d babe 4 one corner jare.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Infomizer(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hilarious!!! I could use some humor right now!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Babe2sure(f): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2015
This is damn funny mehn! She was wrong to be comparing you to her exes. Very very wrong. I don't know what she wanted to gain by saying that, if not to bring your esteem low. Some ladies sha!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by ShirelleBaby: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:

I just gave u a like.

Nyc pix
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

I just gave u a like.

Nyc pix
thanks,I tried to do unto u what u did to me,you have no picture
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Ipledge post=29964790]£50k[/quote
too small
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by mirexxx(f): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
u really wanna settle wit ha? send a text dat ur sorry n didn't mean it. that u were only repeating wat she said in ur own way. smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=dorlapoh20 post=29994318][/quote]awww u can be thief oo sad shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Problems Only Girls With Big Boobs Understand / What Is Wrong With This Picture?? / Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.