Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time (46668 Views)

My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
fuckerholic:

You have a very logical reasoning..that's good ! Don't mind the first dumb poster

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by soulglo: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
scholarosisi:
To whom or how do I tell my own story. This virginity is also an issue in my marriage. Though I never discoursed virginity with my husband. But he hunts me every day about my not been a virgin even when I looked like one. I had told him several times to let me be or look for other excuse for his behaviour. Even though I know myself, I don't want to engage in a fight with him on that issue because I know him very well. Is either he does not want to belive his exoerience on our first intercouse or or he just want justify beign a womanizer. I can remember vividly that it was war for him on our first intercourse. though I did not Check for blood didn't even know that blood will come out nobody told me and I was too shy to even look at him or even arround the room and the pains was too much. I was 18yrs old then that was in 1996 just left secondary school. he was 36yrs old then, my father's junior friend and has already ask for his consent to marry me. What am even saying even when I had my first baby it was war every where was tight my virgina was so tight my nipiple was so flat that the baby has nothing to hold to suck breast even the nurses scolded him for not doing a good job on me. Though I undersand that cos we were not living together then he traveled out when I became pregnant and returned as soon as am about to give birth. So we didn't have enough time together. This is our 17th yrs in marriage with 4 children 3 boys and a girl and he is still bringing up virginity in our quarrel I sincerely belive he is cheating on me and is looking for some excuse to justify his lifestly, if not only last 2yrs he told me that my body has relaxed he can now have sex easily with me and I noticed it too. See I vowed in my life that I will never have sex with more than one man in my lifetime christianity aside is just a matter of decision. I sometimes imagin why he bring up virginity issue any time we are quarreling though am not bothered that much cos they say clear conscience fear no accusation, but I just imagine some times. My story is long jare let me stop here.

I have no words. Good lord.
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2015
amokeme:
what has that got to do with me undecided

Ill manners.
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by FynBabe(f): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
My dear, very interesting meeting o! I don laugh tire. grin grin
urchbarbie:
u guys r just funny men. its going to be a very interesting meeting i must confess

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by ArcToyin(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2015
jigxy:
virgin this days chai! the guy no dey alive, and how are u so sure he's also a virgin?
dats not wat the thread d abt
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by counsellor1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
I think your mum should have provided you with this particular information before you started a relationship with your husband.
You might have reserved yourself all along thinking that you were intact whereas some thing had happened to at age four that your mother kept away from you.
If you had been told, you would have known what to tell your husband because it is obvious that he holds you dearly to your words and not just virgin or no virgin. After all, many men are happily married today even with the fact that their wives were not a virgin.
Your mother was only trying to protect you by keeping the information from you. Some could have been traumatised on hearing such story about their past. And who knows how you would have reacted to it if you had the information earlier. For instance, it is very possible for you to detest the male folk let alone getting married.
As it is, your mother will still be the one to clear the but here we don't know about your husband temperament, I mean how he will swallow the pill but let his parents be seated as well.
Know that ordinary exercise can break hymen when it is done regularly and when it happens that way there will be no bleeding on first night.
I wish you success in your marriage
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by jaelz(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
counsellor1:
I think your mum should have provided you with this particular information before you started a relationship with your husband.
You might have reserved yourself all along thinking that you were intact whereas some thing had happened to at age four that your mother kept away from you.
If you had been told, you would have known what to tell your husband because it is obvious that he holds you dearly to your words and not just virgin or no virgin. After all, many men are happily married today even with the fact that their wives were not a virgin.
Your mother was only trying to protect you by keeping the information from you. Some could have been traumatised on hearing such story about their past. And who knows how you would have reacted to it if you had the information earlier. For instance, it is very possible for you to detest the male folk let alone getting married.
As it is, your mother will still be the one to clear the but here we don't know about your husband temperament, I mean how he will swallow the pill but let his parents be seated as well.
Know that ordinary exercise can break hymen when it is done regularly and when it happens that way there will be no bleeding on first night.
I wish you success in your marriage

very true
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by fpeter(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2015
reading some comments here, i can't help but wonder how some women cope
being married to such shallow men.
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by Blissquare(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
if a man seeks a virgin, he is allowed. tell him the truth. i had sex 6yrs interval after first time and i bled the 3 times. if u are really a virgin even d tightness wld prove it. we cant console u for ur lies. u did it in ur adulthood but thot it has gummed back b4 marriage.
Re: My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time by arcTY(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Personally to me,i believe if you can just open up to him, he'll listen and please note that not all women bleed the first time they have sex.

For more interesting articles and advice on such/related issue you can visit https://www.heart411.org/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.