Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (82876 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Let’s Talk Vagina: Clean, Odorless, And Healthy Tips… / Let's Talk Vagina: Clean,odorless And Healthy Tips... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by felifeli: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Very good post. I don't have a vagina though. At least not on my own body grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
My dear, U̶̲̥̅̊ may hav to stop, cos I dnt even use soap to wash at all for years. I hav plenty big sisters that taught ♍ƺ exactly wat dis Mr just lecture now. I dnt experience any abnormalities. And anoda tin is ε̲̣̣̣̥ ladies always think that pure white shiny toilet dnt give infection (esp. candida) dats not true, if U̶̲̥̅̊ use water to wash after using the toilet pls dnt sit on the toilet and wash cos if U̶̲̥̅̊ do in the process splashes of unclean water from the toilet reaches to ur V,and U̶̲̥̅̊ start feeling uneasy from the next day , also if U̶̲̥̅̊ use a toilet paper dnt wipe away from ur V not into it. All dos Virginal wash cud make ur V look yellowish and weak. Anytime U̶̲̥̅̊ feel any discomfort buy any Virginal cream and tablet, use it and U̶̲̥̅̊ will feel aiit.

Nneka123:
should i stop using my vaginal wash? water doesn't really do all the job! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
my dear, our v is self cleansing, just wash the outside and inside will be taken care off. wen on menses, apart from wen i change pads i also wash wen i urinate.

s
Nneka123:
But plain water doesn't do all the job na undecided, what about when one is on her period, will i be using only water embarassed
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by babygirlfl: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:

All types of women who don't look after themselves stink. Pum with pungent odour has absolutely nothing to do with appearance, and your level.

I said classy and I don't think women who don't look after themselves can be classified as classy. I don't think that's enough for a debate though.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
felifeli:
Very good post. I don't have a vagina though. At least not on my own body grin grin grin grin
u have a V on some else's body shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by kwenu: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
ahh that good smell from th ViGInia, i dont mean the fishy kinda, but i mean the natural ones.i do enjoy sniffin my girlfriends pants whenever shes away from me, i used that to remember her,

whenever she wants to travel i do ask her to wear a particular pant for 2 or 3days before traveling and leave it for me , while shes away .i do the sniffing.

(Natural)smelly and unwashed female underwear are sexy

5 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by felifeli: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
u have a V on some else's body shocked

Yes, my girlfriend has a vagina on her own body. Sometimes she lets me use it too, grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
tongue wink
jingh:
and taste abi angryand taste abi
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by mstik(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
vagina penis breast paedophile prostitute
just checking if these words are still censored
RedBenson:
How come this is now called "vagina"? I thought seun used to censor it to "womanliness" or "unmentionable"?

Hypocrisy wont just kill some people.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
felifeli:

Yes, my girlfriend has a vagina on her own body. Sometimes she lets me use it too, grin grin grin grin grin grin
she allows you use her Vjay for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
mstik:
vagina penis breast paedophile prostitute
just checking if these words are still censored

So i see my sister. Never knew all those words were uncensored.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
she allows you use her Vjay for what exactly?

What are you doing here?

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
kwenu:
ahh that good smell from th ViGInia, i dont mean the fishy kinda, but i mean the natural ones.i do enjoy sniffin my girlfriends pants whenever shes away from me, i used that to remember her,

whenever she wants to travel i do ask her to wear a particular pant for 2 or 3days before traveling and leave it for me , while shes away .i do the sniffing.

(Natural)smelly and unwashed female underwear are sexy

Pervert on the loose! A little exposure on microbiology will change ur orientation.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
kikelomojessy:
my dear, our v is self cleansing, just wash the outside and inside will be taken care off. wen on menses, apart from wen i change pads i also wash wen i urinate.

s

Did you just say "leave the inside like that cos it's self cleansing?" abeg, no go open that "thing" for guy wey get phobia for smelling pusssy o. U go hold ur pant for hand dey run as him go pursue u comot for him house.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
RedBenson:

What are you doing here?
I came to learn as usual cheesy
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I came to learn as usual cheesy

Always learning abi? When will you ever graduate so you can begin to take others on tutorials?
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Odunharry:

lol....na Ibime younger bro?

You nor dey carry last ogini
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Always learning abi? When will you ever graduate so you can begin to take others on tutorials?
na small small grin
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Spidermon:

I know what I saw bro. This wasn't the normal vaginal fluid that ranges between being clear and being whitish. This was clumpy, definitely pathological.

It's probably creampi£...so nairaland modified d word creampi€ but not vagina grin angry
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Odunharry(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
candygosh:

You nor dey carry last ogini
lol..last for?

Atleast the thread is educative...na persn carry me cme here
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Spidermon: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
candygosh:

It's probably creampi£

So VJJ can also function as ice cream vending machine?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Pervert on the loose! A little exposure on microbiology will change ur orientation.

Like you are not exposed to everyday germs. Abeg bro free the dude I like his style.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by kikelomojessy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls kindly read wat was posted. Nothing should be inserted into the V apart from V insert tablets, since U̶̲̥̅̊ ar a guy always ask questions first §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dat ladies will not get confused. Just normal washin with water helps and it won't smell except there is an infection.
RedBenson:

Did you just say "leave the inside like that cos it's self cleansing?" abeg, no go open that "thing" for guy wey get phobia for smelling pusssy o. U go hold ur pant for hand dey run as him go pursue u comot for him house.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Spidermon:

So VJJ can also function as ice cream vending machine?

When you find one pls let me know grin...anyways nor be me talk am oh. I jus know
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Odunharry:

lol..last for?

Atleast the thread is educative...na persn carry me cme here

You. These r the things u like. Who carry u come? Oya come dey confess offline abi na dat chick lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Spidermon: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
candygosh:

When you find one pls let me know grin...anyways nor be me talk am oh. I jus know
U just know ke?? U just slept and woke up knowing?? Lol....Tell me so the next time I am with a naked chic, I can just get pizza or something to go with the "ice cream" between her legs...or U don't want to enlighten me abi??

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Odunharry(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
candygosh:

You. These r the things u like. Who carry u come? Oya come dey confess offline abi na dat chick lipsrsealed
money dey there?abi e dy gv success....?

Whch chick?
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
candygosh:

Like you are not exposed to everyday germs. Abeg bro free the dude I like his style.

You like his style of sniffing his gf dirty panties abi? You think killing someone is only by poisoning or stabbing? Giving a dirty panties inhabited with harmful bacteria from VJ for a guy to smell of is also a murder case.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:

Fair enough. However, no matter your approach on this forum - folks will always have a critique. So who cares? Not everyone is always going to agree with your approach in life, regardless of how you do it. Even if I had begged the ladies to clean up, with a gif of someone on his knees crying and begging, folks will still attack. It's fvcking nairaland, the only language folks understand is the blunt one. grin

Let me go on a tangent a bit: Mahatma Gandhi was allegedly the most peaceful guy ever and the poster child for peace, but there are tons of folks with knowledge of history, who believe he was hateful and racist. Ditto Che Guevara. MLK preached peace, but a lot of black folks, including Malcolm X thought he was an Uncle Tom. Malcolm X was arguably the most articulate black figure ever, with an eloquence that will make you want to listen - who preached black-pride, self-defence, and knowledge-of-self - but a lot of folks thought he was a thug. So, folks need to learn how to always focus on the message that can change their lives - and leave the messenger alone. grin

Anyway, no excuse whatsoever for the pum to stink. If you think your body is a certain way, you have to create a way to fix up.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Spidermon:

U just know ke?? U just slept and woke up knowing?? Lol....Tell me so the next time I am with a naked chic, I can just get pizza or something to go with the "ice cream" between her legs...or U don't want to enlighten me abi??

Lmao
But seriously it does happen n it's not an infection.
It could be her own c:um. It's like when a guy cu:ms too, yin could be sticky or light as well. Does that mean he's got infection. It's when the cum smells bad that there's problem. Guys c:um, so does girls

Besides washing ur arrow with that chemical u wrote up there, u think that's healthy? Prostrate cancer dey around oh

Pizza sounds nice tho its like cream cheese cheesy
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided undecided undecided

Keep it clean and healthy. tongue

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
RedBenson:

You like his style of sniffing his gf dirty panties abi? You think killing someone is only by poisoning or stabbing? Giving a dirty panties inhabited with harmful bacteria from VJ for a guy to smell of is also a murder case.
grin grin
This is why I love NL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.