Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (82878 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Let’s Talk Vagina: Clean, Odorless, And Healthy Tips… / Let's Talk Vagina: Clean,odorless And Healthy Tips... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Mintayo(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Tamuna! shocked
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Malakh:
if you wanna know if a lady has a vj infection, stick one of your fingers into the wax in your eardrums then stick it there, if she reacts or gets irritated then she gat something, not advocating fornication tho

All these advocates of sticking fingers into a lady's vagina sef. Only God knows the number of microorganisms you are introducing into her ministry! Ladies beware! Let no eediot put his unsanitised finger into you. Na so dem go use you open topic after tampering with it.

5 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 21, 2015
How come this is now called "vagina"? I thought seun used to censor it to "womanliness" or "unmentionable"?

Hypocrisy wont just kill some people.

5 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by meolaniyi(m): 6:11am On Jan 21, 2015
And some people will use tongue !

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by AJOT99(m): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Just passing by......

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by saaedlee: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2015
It's appalling how some people react when information is shared!
For Christ's sake if you have problems or doubt the content of the write-up; do a research and prove the OP wrong. Don't go all out and attack the messenger's personality and that of a gender generally! It is 2015 .

Saying "you don't know any man you've associated with, that will ever sit to discuss the topic", is like telling us that You've Never Had and Still don't have any friend or "Man" who is a Gynaecologist.

Cc: Babymama1

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Lovine: 6:14am On Jan 21, 2015
One woman said it is the ordour our husbands loves. It was not nature that made the ordour that way it was a supreme God
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by sucre1(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Plan 2 attend d 5 Nights Of Glory with Pst.David Ibiyeomie, from the 19th -23rd Jan. 2015 @Salvation Ministries (Home Of Success), plot 17 Birabi street,G.R.A, Port Harcourt & all Her Satellite Churches across the Globe Or log on 2 www.smhos.org to worship online or Listen via Salvation Radio; www. Smhos.org/radio. Also Visit www. 5nog.org for more details & GOD will definitely visit U; Be Blessed...... Time: 4.30pm

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by grimandevil: 6:22am On Jan 21, 2015
oboi thank Gawd am nt a lady. but op what aboit how to keep penis clean and health? i think a lady should open dat topic.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by datguru: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Horrlah:
Gracias mr

Eeeeyaaah! So you didnt know how to keep yours clean and healthy all these while?

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Gudintent: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2015
@Malakh

Really!!! Disgusting!! Who in their right mind will allow you to do that shocked shocked

Idiotication in the highest order!!

You sure ain't old enough to practice safe s.ex!!

Basic Hygiene that is where you need to start from undecided
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by KenSaroWiwa: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
well, if you're going to tell us this, please pass the message along to your sisters, girlfriends, female friends, female cousins, aunties, and even una mama, and Grand-ma too. It will be so bad, if they don't get this message at all
Why the thing dey pain you ? Ur vagïna dey smell ?.. The op is only trying to help smelly vagîna owners like you na.

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by bakynes(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Funny thing is that I once had sex with one back in 2013 and she never knew her VJ was smelling. I vex tell am make she go treat herself told her pussy stinks.The stupid girl don dey do yanga for me now.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by danielmichael(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Go and ask your sister tongue
Yu speak like a tribalistic viper wid 5 different euphoric fibres..be warn!!!..neva mention ma sis here..she isn't ya height,ya face,ya level,ya skool and odawise...zombie
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

Why the thing dey pain you ? Ur vagïna dey smell ?.. The op is only trying to help smelly vagîna owners like you na.
well he should help smelly balls owner like you na..

5 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2015
yokiti:

lol @ clarion call.
If you havent deleted her contact, you should have forwarded this link to her to help her ministry.
Hahaha Bro.. Wetin I won still dey do with her contact now grin grin wink
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by MDelgado(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:
Apparently, most Nigerian women walk around with smelly VJs (that's NO NO for grown ar.se women), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The VJ is the most sensitive part of the female's anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your VJ stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful.

P.S: no ad hominems.

Oya chop Slap Sir shine Peters,oh sorry chop like your comment is fire..lol
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Emmadgud(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
well, if you're going to tell us this, please pass the message along to your sisters, girlfriends, female friends, female cousins, aunties, and even una mama, and Grand-ma too. It will be so bad, if they don't get this message at all
Baby initially,u welcomed dis topic,2 d extent dat u started learning 4rm it. But an ignorant lady jumped into d thread nd inflenced u. Does it mean dat u can b so easily inflenced.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:

Yu speak like a tribalistic viper wid 5 different euphoric fibres..be warn!!!..neva mention ma sis here..she isn't ya height,ya face,ya level,ya skool and odawise...zombie
hehe! shut da Bleep up! were you not the one who quoted me to ask me that stupid question? undecided i gave you an answer, you want to eat me up!

well if it hurts so bad, go cry me a river, rubbish!! grin
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
should i stop using my vaginal wash? water doesn't really do all the job! undecided

No, dont stop. But rather employ the services of a man (as you can see, men are the ones giving the healthy tips here) to help wash and keep it clean and glowing always.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by jackoncall(m): 6:44am On Jan 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]. The earlier ladies spend more time on their VJ instead of standing infront of a mirror with a tray of make up, the best for them. I have discovered lately that much time and attention is giving to the face other than the birth canal .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by slimyem: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2015
this isn't news...at least I don't expect it to be to a grow educated woman.

plus why do all the men on this thread have smelly vagina experiences?
where do y'all pick your girls from?

9 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Gentlebabs(m): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2015
SirShymex:
Apparently, most Nigerian women walk around with smelly VJs (that's NO NO for grown ar.se women), and this is my service to humanity - to help keep the black family together.

The VJ is the most sensitive part of the female's anatomy. And once you're over 21, and your VJ stinks, you should be ashamed of your existence. You're just basically dirty and classless.

Hopefully, this will be helpful. Read it all. Your post is educative, but the tonality of the 2nd is uneccessary.

P.S: no ad hominems.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by MDelgado(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmao!!

You need deliverance cheesy cheesy

Why on earth do men like commenting on this kind of topic? embarassed

Because we talking about VJ..

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by MDelgado(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
I can't believe a man opened a thread to tell us or rather educate us on how to keep our vj clean, okay! lipsrsealed

You better believe ,the topic just made FP..
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Emmadgud(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

That is eh
The thing na a so oyi
Another woman agreeing with me case closed
I will read and note the shemales of nairaland
U r behaving so immature,pls if u dont want 2 learn pls leave oda guls 2 learn. Dont turn dis thread 2 a battle ground. My 2 cent.

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Isk:
You should consider stopping that. Water is sufficient in itself to clean you up. Using chemicals down there might have an adverse effect. If you insist on using douches, you should see a doctor first who will prescribe a product for you.
The one I'm using is safe, no perfume or fragrance added, and it's not bad!!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by free2ryhme: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2015
slimyem:
this isn't news...at least I don't expect it to be to a grow educated woman.

plus why do all the men on this thread have smelly vagina experiences?
where do y'all pick your girls from?

ur last line confirmed the obvious abi

from yaba left if they have the boldness to confess grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Suntemi:
Ogbeche77, Na when u turn bad boy like this?
LOL... Baba, I say make I follow your foot step ni ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2015
And Nigerian women would be like "why are Nigerian men dont like giving us head". Lol. Who wan go gulp deadly bacteria into his mouth?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.